Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread 16:30 - Dec 23 with 32215 viewsjackharris

Venue: The Liberty Stadium, landore, Swansea, UK
Date: Monday 26th (Boxing Day) December 2016
Kick Off: 15:00 (3pm)
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 11:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2546 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:00 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Haha ok

Yeah better in every department .... Chatting shit mate.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2542 viewsFireboy

Game over

Bobly should now get the boot
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 2538 viewsunion_jack

Oh dear.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 with 2470 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 by KulusBeatFactory

no. we're not ffs

stick to not pointing out stats

We better in every department mind.. 😂😂😂

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 2398 viewscentrestandswan

At least Carroll hasn't scored yet

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 2367 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Why does Bobbly keep looking at his watch ?

He’s got a flight to catch soon, hopefully

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 2335 viewsSmellyplumz

Be a good days work for Bob if it stays at 2-0

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 2329 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

We better in every department mind.. 😂😂😂

Including letting in goals
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 2283 viewsSwansNZ

Got up early to watch the 2nd half, really not sure why.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 2272 viewsDrizzy

It's over today and it's over for the season. Time to start preparing for the Championship. No point pouring money into this team in January unless we buy a whole new back four and even then we still can't create anything.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 2245 viewsjojaca

I turned game off at 1-0, we are too painful to watch for my eyes these days.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 2215 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 by Fireboy

Game over

Bobly should now get the boot

"What! After only 11 games?" - number of times Rob Phillips will say this on BBC Radio Wales "Call Rob"

I'll go for 6 occasions
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 2211 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

Including letting in goals

Get your mate Cooze in goals, job done.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Dec 26 with 2188 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Why does Bobbly keep looking at his watch ?

It's a Mickey Mouse one, obviously.

A chronological comfort blanket.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Dec 26 with 2109 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:12 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

It's a Mickey Mouse one, obviously.

A chronological comfort blanket.

Needs to be looking at a football manual doesn't be?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:13 - Dec 26 with 2102 viewsmorningstar

Ball played to Van Der hoorn six yards out and he fvckin dummies it!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 16:13]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:14 - Dec 26 with 2043 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 by SwansNZ

Got up early to watch the 2nd half, really not sure why.

😂

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Dec 26 with 1927 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 by Drizzy

It's over today and it's over for the season. Time to start preparing for the Championship. No point pouring money into this team in January unless we buy a whole new back four and even then we still can't create anything.

Sheehan scored and assisted today, he'll be in our Championship side next season, along with Kingsley, Fulton, Daniel James and McBurnie.

The club is a disgrace from top to bottom, Bob to go today and let's appoint someone to buy the players he wants in January, mould them for the rest of the season and begin next season with a cohesive team.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Dec 26 with 1917 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Get your mate Cooze in goals, job done.

What a pathetic comment.

Grow up and accept that I don't necessarily agree with you. - by the way this is the match day thread.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Dec 26 with 1848 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:16 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

What a pathetic comment.

Grow up and accept that I don't necessarily agree with you. - by the way this is the match day thread.

Bah humbug 😂 cheer up its chrimbo.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:20 - Dec 26 with 1741 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:17 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Bah humbug 😂 cheer up its chrimbo.

Ok - It is crimbo trouble is our defence has been giving away presents like its crimbo all season.
The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Dec 26 with 1678 viewscackinthesackjack

so...will he get the boot before the Bournemouth game?

Poll: To replace or not to replace Garry Monk?

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - Dec 26 with 1644 viewsGlyn1

None of the teams in the bottom seven are winning. #straws clutching

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 with 1618 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Only 1 goal in the last 250' now for #Swans. That AND crap defending.

Come home, Bob.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 with 1600 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus West Ham United Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:21 - Dec 26 by cackinthesackjack

so...will he get the boot before the Bournemouth game?

Nope he won't get the boot full stop, we are down now so why would they spend money they don't need to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024