Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32706 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 1898 viewsShonky

Left ki on on a booking

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 1898 viewsswanmageddon

WOAH! So youre saying "out of his depth" Bradley was RIGHT???? And the assistant coaches are even more clueless than him?????????

Fer doesnt deserve to play, and Bradley knew that from the start. Nice waste of 38 minutes, at least Swansea made it to halftime at 0-0 before.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 1863 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 31 by swanmageddon

WOAH! So youre saying "out of his depth" Bradley was RIGHT???? And the assistant coaches are even more clueless than him?????????

Fer doesnt deserve to play, and Bradley knew that from the start. Nice waste of 38 minutes, at least Swansea made it to halftime at 0-0 before.

Let's wait until the game ends with us shipping fewer than 3 goals eh?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 1846 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Let's be honest most of this team need to be f ucked off next summer.

Don't worry SP they will all be doing one when we go down
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 1840 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:39 - Dec 31 by swanmageddon

Just f uck off you severe c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 31 with 1841 viewsshandyjack

Fer has gone off injured according to live commentary

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:41 - Dec 31 with 1822 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope the clubs in the Norwegian second division have online forums so you can continue to discuss Bob Bradley's managerial talents at his next club.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 1785 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:34 - Dec 31 by Shonky

Amats going off today.

Will be joined my Ki.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 1760 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:40 - Dec 31 by shandyjack

Fer has gone off injured according to live commentary

That would explain it as Ki won't be able to fly into any tackles for the rest of the game...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 1740 viewslonglostjack

Ki will be off soon - depends how though

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 31 with 1669 viewswaynekerr55

Am I correct that their goal scorer was the one that Leigh 'Saachi' Dineen said that they over paid for?

I pray that the Americans' follow Jez Moxey's advice and retain him, he clearly has the knowledge and experience for the Premier League...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:45]

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 with 1613 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:44 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Am I correct that their goal scorer was the one that Leigh 'Saachi' Dineen said that they over paid for?

I pray that the Americans' follow Jez Moxey's advice and retain him, he clearly has the knowledge and experience for the Premier League...
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:45]

You missed out "the fat f**king c**t" at the end of your post...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 with 1578 viewsShonky

Oh my

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 with 1572 viewsowainglyndwr

Everyone have been pointing a finger at Bob a d the experts saying he new his apples and need more time.
Is it now that we have shit players
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 with 1568 viewsdailew

FFS

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1548 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 by MrSwerve

Oh boy.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1530 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 by MrSwerve

Those days are gone.

My criticisms will now solely focus on his performance at the club, not at the all you can eat buffet 👍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1513 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Jack Wilshire is very talented.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1503 viewsshandyjack

so according to the match stats and live text commentary we are getting a pasting and lucky to be 1-0 down

edited 2-0 ffs
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:47]

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1473 viewsexiledinenglandjack

0 commitment shown
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1470 viewsnierika

I wake up every weekend to watch this f'ing embarassment of a team, LOL.

Amazing that Ki and Taylor actually play in Premier League games!
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 with 1469 viewsLord_Bony

Ah feck it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 31 with 1439 viewsSwansNZ

We are sh1t.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 31 with 1434 viewsSgorioFruit

I think that is us done now

go save yourselves 45 minutes and do something else

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 31 with 1399 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Cracking offside trap stepped up there

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024