Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 33263 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:43 - Dec 31 with 1900 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:34 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Zero point in spending money in January innit.

Unless we pick up players that will do a job next season.

But who would want to come here the way we are playing? We would have to be offering them money we can't afford
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 31 with 1810 viewsexiledclaseboy

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1809 viewsSwansNZ

and there's the 3rd... of course

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1801 viewsAussieSwan

Game over. Season over.

January should be building for the Championship. End of.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1756 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:45 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Boooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm glad I switched off at half time.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1729 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:40 - Dec 31 by SwansNZ

Which actors are playing our other players in this black comedy?

Jenkins is Iago from Othello
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 with 1715 viewsHeadmaster

That's it. I'm done.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1716 viewsEbo

R.I.P Swansea City

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1709 viewsTummer_from_Texas

In a season filled with weak goals, that might have been the most pathetic one yet.

We aren't even trying anymore.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1689 viewsNogginthenog

Phok me just completely switched off there.pathetic .
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1683 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 31 by SwansNZ

Coffee for me

And me - going to Telemark ski the shit out of the woods in a minute

Fack off

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 with 1654 viewsAussieSwan

There must be some form of anti-Jenkins demonstration before the final whistle and/or after the game

He has killed our club

When is enough going to be enough??

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 1635 viewsFireboy

I'm thinking that no f@cker would want the managers job after todays performance

Normally the game after the manager has been sacked there is a rise in effort

The players are obviously not up for a fight

F@ck em all
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 1631 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 by AussieSwan

Game over. Season over.

January should be building for the Championship. End of.

We need to attach a heat shield to the bottom of the club because we are going to fall through that league like shit through a goose.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 1625 viewsLord_Bony

And that ladies and gentlemen is that.

We are now bottom.
Lose to Palace,which we will, and we are cut adrift,officially this years Villa.

Goodbye Premier League.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 with 1614 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:46 - Dec 31 by Headmaster

That's it. I'm done.

You lasted longer than the players!

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 1536 viewsSwansNZ

5 minutes added time. Come on ref, blow up

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 1515 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Their centre back must have been offered to all bottom half clubs in the Premier League by Chelsea.

What made us pick Mawson over him?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 31 with 1523 viewsAussieSwan

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 by Shonky

We need to attach a heat shield to the bottom of the club because we are going to fall through that league like shit through a goose.

Yep we're in real strife. Many of our players wouldn't make the starting XI of a lot of Championship sides.

Enjoy the Prem while it lasts. Could be a while before we're back

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 31 with 1491 viewsDrizzy

We're finished.

There's no point pouring money into this feckless group of cowards. The sad thing is this demise was so predictable yet avoidable if we'd just stuck to our formula. Mistake after mistake in every department: player acquisition, managerial appointments and critically the sale of the club was always going to take its toll. Anyone thinking this carcass is salvageable is at best an unrelenting optimist, at worst a raving f*cking loon.

It needs to be a top priority to acquire Paul Clement and get him some valuable Premier League experience this season. Prepare for the Championship by signing young promising players and try to re-establish a scouting network for technically able players on the continent with the windfall. Anyone that can't pass the ball, sadly there are plenty in this squad, needs to go sharpish unless they're willing to play a bit part role in the Championship but I doubt their egos will allow that. All the high earners and prized assets need to be shipped but for the love of God we need to show some resolve in transfer negotiations and not accept paltry bids.

Clear the parasites in the boardroom. Immediately. The relationship between the hierarchy and the fans is nearing a critical level of toxicity. Hopefully Levein and Kaplan have the gumption to cut all ties with Jenkins & co. Or at least sell the club to someone who will. The club needs to reconnect with the fans and the Trust has to play a pivotal role beyond meek and contradictory statements.

We're not in a disastrous position even if we do go down. With a calculated summer and under the influence of a competent manager we'll be well placed to return quickly but we can't risk the club's financial future in doing so. It's time for the fans to accept it may be a long time before we ever reach this level again and we'll likely never repeat the success of 2011-2013. That's OK. Let's just focus on getting the enjoyment back from watching our football team.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:50 - Dec 31 with 1455 viewsSwan02

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:49 - Dec 31 by AussieSwan

Yep we're in real strife. Many of our players wouldn't make the starting XI of a lot of Championship sides.

Enjoy the Prem while it lasts. Could be a while before we're back

Lower than the championship in three seasons?
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 1421 viewsNeiltheTaylor

On the pitch?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 1419 viewsDaggyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:48 - Dec 31 by Fireboy

I'm thinking that no f@cker would want the managers job after todays performance

Normally the game after the manager has been sacked there is a rise in effort

The players are obviously not up for a fight

F@ck em all

Exactly - whilst Huw, the Yanks including BB are all majorly to blame, the players should be ashamed of themselves.

Of course, they won't give a sh$t as they continue to pick up their average £27K a week wage for little or no effort.

Well done boys, on current effort, none of you should be wearing that white shirt that means so much to so many people.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 1412 viewsphact0rri

Painful to watch, feels like everything is wrong. Its not like we've had a full reshuffle from previous seasons, but we look so ordinary. Though I can't help but think a strengthening in defence, would do wonders... but the passing is some of the worst I've seen in a swansea shirt.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:51 - Dec 31 with 1409 viewsShonky

I think I have reached saturation point in that after a while your emotions reach their limit. I Cant feel any sadder about it.
We are going down and my house hasn't fallen down yet. Hopefully it will be an ongoing situation.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024