Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 58000 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 1935 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 by PatchesOHoulihan

I'm not so sure, s**t out and fell over

we had it covered

He took a touch off Fab but thought he was in on goal. When he saw the defender covering he went down too late. Seen these given many times though.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 20:39]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 1928 viewsKulusBeatFactory

this is SO much better - belief and dare I say it, confidence
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 1919 viewsmorningstar

Def pen, but correct decision from the ref as he couldn't actually see clearly what happened.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 1889 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Ref will even it out you watch

This c@nt commentating all for palace

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 3 with 1813 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 3 by pencoedjack

Not for me

If it had been the other way I may have had a different opinion

I'd be fuming the other way round - but more for the striker allowing it to be a doubt. Either go round and bury it or take the hit for the penalty

no desire to score - just to hit the deck - f'n Allardyce!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 3 with 1794 viewsTheResurrection

He landed fine just nowhere near the ball so he feigned some weird shit like his ACL had gone.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:41 - Jan 3 with 1753 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 by Shonky

They look utterly terrible. Wont get a better chance to get back on track.

Been here before haven't we. The test of whether we're improving will be the day we take one of these early chances and don't collapse the moment the opposition get their first sniff at goal. We have to score before half time as Fat Sam will wind them up at half time, whereas we normally come out slowly.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1702 viewsbiggar

Get in!!!!! Mawson!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1694 viewsBournedore

Get in!!!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1680 viewskarnataka

Alfieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1665 viewsdailew

Alfie !!!!!!

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1660 viewsmorningstar

Ooph!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1640 viewswestwalesed

Yessssssssssss ALFIE YJB!!!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1566 viewsTheResurrection

WHAT A GOAL!!!

MAKE HIM CAPTAIN!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1563 viewsjackrabbit

Should be 3-1 up (thy should have had the penalty) thru Cork, Fernandes and Routledge. What do we have to do to score? Ans. Be quicker and more accurate.

Much maligned Ki is adding a lot of creativity.

Just gone ahead - what's it all about......ALFIE!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1558 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1551 viewsBournedore

This is going to be 5-4 isn't it?
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1524 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 3 by westwalesed

Yessssssssssss ALFIE YJB!!!!!!!

Get in there

Come on
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1523 viewsJack_Meoff

What's it all about!!!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1517 viewsHugeEnkins

Get in there Alfie boy! Deserved lead!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1517 viewsOldjack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1515 viewsPozuelosSideys

The commentary is bollox, moaning about Palace. We should be at least 3 up

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1492 viewsJackBaston

Terrible defending by them but great header by Alfie!!
So happy right now
Got goals in this game though, both defences look poor still
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1489 viewsFireboy

Cmooooooooonnnnnnnnnn

YJB
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 3 with 1485 viewslidojack

Yes Alfie!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024