Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57993 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Jan 3 with 2182 viewsLeonWasGod

One of Ki or Cork for me. And then Fer as the extra man. Might stand more chance of a goal when breaking forward then.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 2159 viewsskippyjack

Jesus.. we don't create many.. but you've got to score.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 2150 viewsKulusBeatFactory

lets hope our initial dominance doesnt get thwarted by defensive shite - again - and again
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:20 - Jan 3 with 2124 viewsShonky

Cork again. Tw@t

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 3 with 2121 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Suicidal defwnding again. Get out of each other's way!

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

N/A. on 20:22 - Jan 3 with 2022 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:22 - Jan 3 with 1970 viewsTheResurrection

Well done Cork - get stuck in !!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 1908 viewsElward

N/A. on 20:22 - Jan 3 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:45]

And someone tell Cork he's playing football
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 1857 viewsTheResurrection

Crowd are pissed off

COME ON CITY!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 1852 viewsKulusBeatFactory

FF doing ok, distribution aside
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 3 with 1744 viewsbiggar

Good cross by routledge again.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 3 with 1733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We doing ok

Crowd on their back

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 1718 viewsBournedore

Commentary nailed that. Both defences look shaky as hell
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 1715 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Suicidal defwnding again. Get out of each other's way!

Playing well but looking shaky at back at times. Fat Sam doing his usual of letting us play in front of them. He is not looking concerned either, confident they will get us on the break. We must take our chances then his plan goes out the window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:26 - Jan 3 with 1644 viewsskippyjack

Who's that nifty little player up top for the whites?..

Where's Routledge gone?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 1540 viewsKulusBeatFactory

PC will be enjoying this - much to build upon
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 1446 viewsbiggar

Should be at least two up. Another great chance.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 3 with 1419 viewsBournedore

Fernandez with a classic Ash header
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 3 with 1381 viewsShonky

This is predictable. Dominate. Concede. Lose by three goals.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 3 with 1362 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Playing well but looking shaky at back at times. Fat Sam doing his usual of letting us play in front of them. He is not looking concerned either, confident they will get us on the break. We must take our chances then his plan goes out the window.

All over them, not taking chances

It'll end in tears
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 3 with 1327 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Another chance gone ........

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 3 with 1281 viewsskippyjack

You know where this is going.. 3 glorious opportunities.. none taken.. Prem teams usually take one.. we don't.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 3 with 1276 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Why is Graeme LeSaux reffing?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 1240 viewsJackBaston

Taylors awful
I'd say 3 signings in january and we could be ok
Winger, Cb and Lb
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 1240 viewsOldjack

Palarse are there for the taking

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024