Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Landore Academy & Gower training facilities 13:18 - Jan 8 with 16191 viewsStarsky

Can someone explain to me why both of the above couldn't have been incorporated at just Landore.
I assume that there are numerous staff (catering, kit, maintenance etc) at both sites.

Wouldn't it have been better to keep it all at Landore... right next to the Liberty?

It's just the internet, init.

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:26 - Jan 8 with 2532 viewsShonky

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:21 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell I know we are at logger heads with the sell outs but this thread is facking off the scale .
Again heard none of this nonsense when it was happening , in fact it was applauded .

Refer the under 23's

Pack it in for F@ck sake .

Post menopausal cockle women.

Its just a ride...

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:29 - Jan 8 with 2515 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:26 - Jan 8 by Shonky

Post menopausal cockle women.

😂

I was thinking that ,fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:31 - Jan 8 with 2499 viewsWingstandwood

Those state of the art pitches and facilities, wow! Great if they're producing talent and great if they're adequately manned with staff......But? Relegation (hope not!) with venture-capitalist American board members aided and abetted by input/opinions/morals from low-life scumbag filth sell-outs i.e. Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and Van Zweden?

Would it be any surprise if job cuts/closure/partial closure/cost-cutting will follow a relegation? Would it be any surprise if the running of two SCFC centres become financially unsustainable for a non-PL club?............I could see one of them being shut. .......The lowlife scumbag filth Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and Van Zweden have stuffed their pockets on the proceeds of SCFC.....And thus there will be no concern from them hey i.e. facilities utterly expendable to them just like The Trust and SCFC supporters.

Argus!

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:32 - Jan 8 with 2485 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:31 - Jan 8 by Wingstandwood

Those state of the art pitches and facilities, wow! Great if they're producing talent and great if they're adequately manned with staff......But? Relegation (hope not!) with venture-capitalist American board members aided and abetted by input/opinions/morals from low-life scumbag filth sell-outs i.e. Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and Van Zweden?

Would it be any surprise if job cuts/closure/partial closure/cost-cutting will follow a relegation? Would it be any surprise if the running of two SCFC centres become financially unsustainable for a non-PL club?............I could see one of them being shut. .......The lowlife scumbag filth Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Katzen and Van Zweden have stuffed their pockets on the proceeds of SCFC.....And thus there will be no concern from them hey i.e. facilities utterly expendable to them just like The Trust and SCFC supporters.

Facking hell

It's a joint venture you div .

Let's go back to ashleigh road , fack me !

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 2474 viewsKilkennyjack

Yes its all a great laugh fair play.

Lets bury our heads in the sand, or carry doing 'happy clapping'.
That will sure sort our club out.

No need for any answers.
We should know our place.

Beware of the Risen People

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:36 - Jan 8 with 2463 viewsWingstandwood

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:32 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Facking hell

It's a joint venture you div .

Let's go back to ashleigh road , fack me !

I could be wrong (of the two facilities I thought only Fairwood was part of a joint venture with the university? The other one is SCFC in its entirety. Which would mean with any cost cutting making it the most likely to be hit. If you read what I said the running of TWO could be deemed too many where one would be likely to be cut in any future economising.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 17:38]

Argus!

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 2459 viewsexiledclaseboy

I remember the days when we used to complain about inadequate training facilities. Now we're complaining about adequate training facilities.

You lot are mental.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2017 17:37]

Poll: Tory leader

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:37 - Jan 8 with 2456 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:34 - Jan 8 by Kilkennyjack

Yes its all a great laugh fair play.

Lets bury our heads in the sand, or carry doing 'happy clapping'.
That will sure sort our club out.

No need for any answers.
We should know our place.

Here you are for all the narrow minded .
Happy clap that

Facking hell

http://www.swansea.ac.uk/sport/partnerships/fairwooddevelopment/

Login to get fewer ads

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:38 - Jan 8 with 2453 viewstaff999555

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 13:24 - Jan 8 by Starsky

How many staff are employed at both sites that could be reduced by rationalisation?

BTW I'm not trying to criticise the club for this, I'm just interested in the decision that's all.

So you are trying to criticise the club
Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:42 - Jan 8 with 2420 viewsexiledclaseboy

How dare the club employ too many people in this struggling local economy. The b@stards.

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:43 - Jan 8 with 2419 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:37 - Jan 8 by exiledclaseboy

I remember the days when we used to complain about inadequate training facilities. Now we're complaining about adequate training facilities.

You lot are mental.

It's quite incredible Clase .

I know he's not your favourite

but

I'm starting to think Skippy is right about a lot of things.

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 2415 viewsShonky

You lot are mental.

We used to be "Premier league on the pitch conference off it". By the time we get back down it will be the other way round.
At least these jokers will still have something to bleat about.

Its just a ride...

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 2407 viewsmorningstar

You lot are mental.

In fairness, i don't think anyones complaining about training facilities. But how we are going too afford to run them should we be relegated. After all, if we can't then it would all have been a hell of a lot of money wasted for nothing!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 2407 viewsexiledclaseboy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:43 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's quite incredible Clase .

I know he's not your favourite

but

I'm starting to think Skippy is right about a lot of things.

Skippy is absolutely one of my favourites save for when he decides to get personal with me but "right" is not an adjective I'd use to describe him.

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:45 - Jan 8 with 2396 viewsStarsky

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:38 - Jan 8 by taff999555

So you are trying to criticise the club

You know what

All I was doing was asking why there were separate training facilities.

I've quite clearly stated that it's just a matter of self interest and not necessarily criticising the club.

Now we have Tommy running round like a headless chicken, Shonky trying desperately to be clever but failling miserably and ECB also missing the point of my question.

What a bunch of miserable duvets you are.

So, answer is... don't ask questions, know your place.

Just feck off issitL

It's just the internet, init.

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:48 - Jan 8 with 2112 viewsShonky

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:45 - Jan 8 by Starsky

You know what

I've quite clearly stated that it's just a matter of self interest and not necessarily criticising the club.

Now we have Tommy running round like a headless chicken, Shonky trying desperately to be clever but failling miserably and ECB also missing the point of my question.

Just feck off issitL

How do you know how hard I'm trying?

Its just a ride...

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:51 - Jan 8 with 2084 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

You know what

Just feck off issitL

There was nothing wrong with the OP starsk fair point .

It was answered as well

It was the the aftermath .

All this know your place as well

What's that all about ?

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:52 - Jan 8 with 2076 viewsWingstandwood

You know what

Just feck off issitL

It would be great if the two sites could be (always) operational. But the financial reality of a change in circumstances COULD make stuff like mothballing/closure/partial closure/job-cuts etc a reality.

Even a lower league club like Wrexham without SCFC overheads/wage bill had to re-adjust
its expenditure. Its real-world stuff this!

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/wrexham-afc-quit-colliers-park-

Argus!

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:54 - Jan 8 with 2064 viewsShonky

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:51 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

There was nothing wrong with the OP starsk fair point .

It was answered as well

It was the the aftermath .

All this know your place as well

What's that all about ?

Now I remember why I put the pompous thick tw@t on ignore.

Its just a ride...

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:56 - Jan 8 with 2056 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:52 - Jan 8 by Wingstandwood

It would be great if the two sites could be (always) operational. But the financial reality of a change in circumstances COULD make stuff like mothballing/closure/partial closure/job-cuts etc a reality.

Even a lower league club like Wrexham without SCFC overheads/wage bill had to re-adjust
its expenditure. Its real-world stuff this!

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/wrexham-afc-quit-colliers-park-

Wing

Fairwood is joint venture mate

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 18:01 - Jan 8 with 2039 viewsWingstandwood

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:56 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wing

You've either misunderstood what I have previously said or missed a post! I knew all along Fairwood was a joint adventure, read my reply to where you called me a div. But? Nevertheless TWO may be seen as TOO many meaning ONE may be affected if cost cutting should follow (hope not!) a relegation.

Argus!

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 2017 viewsmorningstar

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:54 - Jan 8 by Shonky

Now I remember why I put the pompous thick tw@t on ignore.

You put Starsky on ignore? Really!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 18:09 - Jan 8 with 2015 viewsjackeinstein

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 17:56 - Jan 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

Wing

Lots of clubs now use joint University facilities can never see this closing as I'm sure the University would always be sympathetic to the club and could easily accommodate the academy as well.
Landore I think would be the facility that would suffer as it is now set up for category 1 football and as such needs a level of spending and staff to keep it there.
The club however now needs to start giving the younger players game time as there are many u23 players capable of playing at higher levels.
We must be one of the worst clubs for developing young players.
Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 18:12 - Jan 8 with 2003 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 18:09 - Jan 8 by jackeinstein

Lots of clubs now use joint University facilities can never see this closing as I'm sure the University would always be sympathetic to the club and could easily accommodate the academy as well.
Landore I think would be the facility that would suffer as it is now set up for category 1 football and as such needs a level of spending and staff to keep it there.
The club however now needs to start giving the younger players game time as there are many u23 players capable of playing at higher levels.
We must be one of the worst clubs for developing young players.

Chelsea would give us a run for our money

And man city

Landore Academy & Gower training facilities on 19:31 - Jan 8 with 1868 viewsphact0rri

For me I also see it as a pretty decent set of gigs for swansea City workers? It'd be nice to know how many of the jobs in our facilities are sourced locally.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024