Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13221 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 04:41 - Feb 19 with 959 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 04:10 - Feb 19 by nyc_swans

im speaking to the person who voted for trump. not you humpty. we're on the same page. sorry for the confusion.

OK. Ta.

It's hard to understand isn't it?

How anyone can look at that man and say "That's the man I want to be the head of my country. Donald f*cking Trump!

For any Trump voters on here at the moment, believe this. Most of the world is horrified you could elect this man. But we're also laughing our heads off.

Every day is a treat when you wake up, put the radio on or go on the internet and laugh at the latest antics of the Cheeto Jesus. He is hilarious, but he shouldn't be in charge of any country, let alone the USA.

You're country is f*cked now. Because when Trump goes, and it won't be long, other evil c*nts will see how he won the presidency of the United States.

One thing they've learnt is you can't be too racist. You can't be too sexist. You can't be too obnoxious. The people who vote for him see those things as plus points.

You honestly can do nothing but laugh. They've voted for a billionaire who pretends he's not part of the elite. Someone who has screwed the working man at every opportunity. But they believe he's going to help them. And they think he's doing a good job already.

You can't educate pork. Unfortunately there's enough pigs in America to elect Donald f*cking Trump.

The WWF president.

Enjoy folks.
president trump's press conference. on 04:46 - Feb 19 with 955 viewsHumpty

Donald Trump.

The President of the Unites States of America. Leader of the free world.

F*ck me.

And enough Americans voted for him to be their president.

Funny people Americans.
president trump's press conference. on 04:51 - Feb 19 with 951 viewsPURe_Evil

president trump's press conference. on 04:46 - Feb 19 by Humpty

Donald Trump.

The President of the Unites States of America. Leader of the free world.

F*ck me.

And enough Americans voted for him to be their president.

Funny people Americans.

president trump's press conference. on 04:54 - Feb 19 with 950 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 04:51 - Feb 19 by PURe_Evil

Seriously. The likes of Tummer and Dav voted for that man. They thought that's the man they wanted to lead their country.

Because of Emails or something.
president trump's press conference. on 05:09 - Feb 19 with 940 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 07:06 - Feb 19 with 1691 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 04:10 - Feb 19 by nyc_swans

im speaking to the person who voted for trump. not you humpty. we're on the same page. sorry for the confusion.

Page 13 of Pravda?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

president trump's press conference. on 09:05 - Feb 19 with 1654 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 07:06 - Feb 19 by Lohengrin

Page 13 of Pravda?

Heh! Get a brain moran.
president trump's press conference. on 09:12 - Feb 19 with 1646 viewsperchrockjack

Trump jousts with the media whilst Putin recognises self proclaimed Russians in Ukraine, a separate sovereign state.

Potentially frightening stuff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 09:15 - Feb 19 with 1643 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 09:12 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Trump jousts with the media whilst Putin recognises self proclaimed Russians in Ukraine, a separate sovereign state.

Putin is a big fan of trump. Helped ensure he got elected. trump loves Putin too. Odd pairing.

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 09:21 - Feb 19 with 1635 viewsperchrockjack

Yes I know.

Now that Trump has power ...

Two nutters in charge

president trump's press conference. on 10:22 - Feb 19 with 1603 viewsphact0rri

president trump's press conference. on 04:54 - Feb 19 by Humpty

Seriously. The likes of Tummer and Dav voted for that man. They thought that's the man they wanted to lead their country.

Because of Emails or something.

There is definitely a sort of american that he spoke to. The type who believe in the immigration dross, scared of terrorists, and that sort of thing. I can understand it, but its #notmykink

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

president trump's press conference. on 11:24 - Feb 19 with 1556 viewsExiledJack

To all of Trump's detractors I would ask, what would he need to do to change your opinion of him? What would you do differently if you were President?

With both Trump and Brexit the polarisation of opinions feels far stronger than has typically been the case previously. It could be symptomatic of the new media age, we're no longer all singing from the same hymn sheet.
president trump's press conference. on 11:42 - Feb 19 with 1540 viewsnice_to_michu

president trump's press conference. on 11:24 - Feb 19 by ExiledJack

To all of Trump's detractors I would ask, what would he need to do to change your opinion of him? What would you do differently if you were President?

With both Trump and Brexit the polarisation of opinions feels far stronger than has typically been the case previously. It could be symptomatic of the new media age, we're no longer all singing from the same hymn sheet.

It would take a lot, mainly because I think he has done irreversible damage to the political discourse we can expect for the next generation or two.

He could start with stopping all this conspiratorial nonsense about what truth is. He has legitimised ideas that shadowy organisations control literally everything, and I genuinely believe that this is a dangerous mindset to have. Are there some shadowy organisations that don't have our best interest at heart? Yes. But that isn't to say that the mainstream media is completely compromised and that truth cannot be found.

I find it disheartening that people I grew up with, people I went to school with and used to respect, have started falling for conspiracy theories that we used to hear about from unhinged people. A friend of mine thinks that "big pharma" has already found a cure for cancer but won't tell us etc etc. I find this so disheartening and I blame people Donald Trump (and others) for placing seeds of doubt in people's minds on just about every topic you can think of.
president trump's press conference. on 11:54 - Feb 19 with 1513 viewstrampie

president trump's press conference. on 09:12 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Just like Ireland, exactly like the Brit Nats in Ireland.

Crimea and N.Ireland the same, Ireland and Ukraine the same, UK and Russia the same.

The history is the same, even time scales similar, losing 25% population, gaining sovereignty, imperialist holding onto a strategic part where they have the backing of the majority in that part.

If you criticise Russia you have to absolutely 100% criticise the UK for the same thing in Ireland don't you ???

https://www.theglobalist.com/ukraine-ireland-overcoming-mighty-neighbors/

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

president trump's press conference. on 12:11 - Feb 19 with 1503 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's a fascinating spectator sport at the moment because Trump doesn't play by the normal rules and the press don't seem to know how to deal with it.

Press show Trump to be factually incorrect and Trump completely ignores that, attacks the press for making stuff up and carries on regardless.

It can't be a good strategy long term to make enemies of the press but it's very entertaining right now.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

president trump's press conference. on 12:14 - Feb 19 with 1494 viewsperchrockjack

The thread is about USA tram.

Immediately you bring in nationalism

You're truly warped

First you, second you.

Russia is a paragon of virtue then and above criticism then

president trump's press conference. on 12:19 - Feb 19 with 1476 viewstrampie

president trump's press conference. on 12:14 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

The thread is about USA tram.

Immediately you bring in nationalism

You're truly warped

First you, second you.

Russia is a paragon of virtue then and above criticism then

You brought up the Ukraine and Russia.
Russian involvement in the Ukraine is no different to the UK's involvement in Ireland is it not ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

president trump's press conference. on 12:26 - Feb 19 with 1473 viewsperchrockjack

Yes because it's relevant as Trump s relationship with Putin is key to the world order

You preaching at Calfaria today

president trump's press conference. on 12:36 - Feb 19 with 1450 viewstrampie

president trump's press conference. on 12:26 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Yes because it's relevant as Trump s relationship with Putin is key to the world order

You preaching at Calfaria today

What is the difference between Russia's involvement in the Ukraine and UK's involvement in Ireland ?, if you criticise Russia's involvement in the Ukraine then surely you must criticise UK's involvement in Ireland ?

president trump's press conference. on 12:40 - Feb 19 with 1458 viewsperchrockjack

Here we go

Lovely boy

You re perpetuating hatred and justifying killing of British people in the name of a united island or Ireland

You truly are a shite of some magnititude and frankly, son, we re done

president trump's press conference. on 12:51 - Feb 19 with 1429 viewstrampie

president trump's press conference. on 12:40 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

Here we go

Lovely boy

You re perpetuating hatred and justifying killing of British people in the name of a united island or Ireland

You truly are a shite of some magnititude and frankly, son, we re done

I'm not perpetuating hatred and justifying killing anyone, I just want to know since you are critical of Russia's involvement in Ukraine, what is the difference in Russia's involvement in the Ukraine to the UK's involvement in Ireland ???, if there is little difference then obviously you must be critical of the UK's involvement in Ireland just like you are of Russia's role in the Ukraine ?

president trump's press conference. on 13:05 - Feb 19 with 1424 viewslondonlisa2001

At a Florida rally yesterday Trump mentioned a terror attack in Sweden on Friday.

It appears that there was a suicide bomber in Sehwan in Pakistan.

So the President doesn't know the difference between a town in Pakistan and a Scandinavian country?

Are his advisors as bloody stupid as him or does he struggle with basic comprehension?

The sad thing is that the people at that rally will now be convinced that Sweden had a terror attack on Friday and when the papers tell them that there wasn't they'll just cry 'FakeNews'.

It's pretty similar to the news in North Korea who always report that their football team has won.
president trump's press conference. on 13:07 - Feb 19 with 1419 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 12:11 - Feb 19 by Joe_bradshaw

It's a fascinating spectator sport at the moment because Trump doesn't play by the normal rules and the press don't seem to know how to deal with it.

Press show Trump to be factually incorrect and Trump completely ignores that, attacks the press for making stuff up and carries on regardless.

It can't be a good strategy long term to make enemies of the press but it's very entertaining right now.

I'm getting fairly certain that it's a deliberate strategy, designed so that when the press over there report on big stuff, financial links with Russia for example, people will no longer believe it.
president trump's press conference. on 13:07 - Feb 19 with 1413 viewsperchrockjack

He knows where Scotland is

Which is summat

president trump's press conference. on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 1405 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 13:07 - Feb 19 by perchrockjack

He knows where Scotland is

Which is summat

Aye - it gives him some tartan based designs for his exclusive Trump accessories line (Made in China).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024