Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13224 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 19:05 - Feb 21 with 655 viewsstAteSwan

president trump's press conference. on 15:50 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

He got it from the mainstream press, which is bitterly making a habit out of putting non-existent words in the President's mouth.

In fact, he was talking about the wave of immigrant-related crime and violence in Sweden. And, in fact, he was absolutely correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245322/Riots-Stockholm-suburb-Trump-men

No, he was far from correct. He took a quote from the main stream press, ran with it, without checking with his advisers, and equated it to a non-existent attack the night before as a way to uphold the image he is trying to maintain that refugees are violent.

His supporters, immediately googled Sweeden riots, found a few articles they wanted, and have decided that he was completely telling the truth, despite the fact we have no idea if any of those articles is true (and if they are, Sweeden's not talking)

Trump likes to push his agenda, but the last person he needs to be getting his news from is Tucker Carlson.
president trump's press conference. on 19:30 - Feb 21 with 633 viewsexiledclaseboy

He got it from the mainstream press, which is bitterly making a habit out of putting non-existent words in the President's mouth.

In fact, he was talking about the wave of immigrant-related crime and violence in Sweden. And, in fact, he was absolutely correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245322/Riots-Stockholm-suburb-Trump-men

What does the trump kool aid taste like, Tums?

president trump's press conference. on 19:32 - Feb 21 with 629 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 19:30 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

What does the trump kool aid taste like, Tums?

I'd take a stab at orange...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

president trump's press conference. on 19:35 - Feb 21 with 619 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 19:32 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

I'd take a stab at orange...

It was a tap in, but back of the net anyway.

president trump's press conference. on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 615 viewslondonlisa2001

So he was 'absolutely correct' to refer to an incident in Sweden last week because of some rioting in a poor suburb of Stockholm a few days later sparked off by the police arresting a suspected drug dealer? When a few cars were burnt and a policeman was hurt. How often does that happen in Florida Tummer?

Sweden has undoubtedly had some issues related to, and offences committed by, immigrants. Undoubtedly. Some of them have been very serious and horrible. The Swedish government offered to brief his administration about their immigration policy and the effects of that policy when I'm sure they could have covered off the issues they have seen, and the lessons that they have learnt. But for you to say Trump was correct is a huge distortion of what he said, and importantly, what he implied.
president trump's press conference. on 19:38 - Feb 21 with 611 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 19:35 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

It was a tap in, but back of the net anyway.

I only come up for free-kicks and corners. I'm claiming that one.

president trump's press conference. on 19:42 - Feb 21 with 600 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 10:12 - Feb 21 by dailew

SJWs are obsessed with what Trump says. Jumping on any mistake in a speech of his as if it's the end of the world.

This is because they largely come from areas of life where talk is all there is. Few of them will be doers.

That's why they weren't overly concerned with what Obama and Hillary did in the ME or how the rich got richer under them simply because they said the right things in the right way. That is why they voted for Blair.

They'll mostly be public-sector non-jobbers, teachers, "journalists", **** studies lecturers at "Universities", HR, working in the arts etc etc.

Very few of them will be engineers, electricians, plumbers, factory workers, businessmen, farmers. In fact they look down on these people, the very people whose hard work make their lives so easy and privileged.

Best leave them to have their little victories every time Trump says something slightly wrong. That's all they've got now.

You live in a very different place to me if you think teachers' lives are easy and privileged compared to the 'hard work' of electricians and plumbers.

Jesus.

As an aside, the 'like list' for Dai's post reads like the Katie Hopkins Fan Club. I do hope you've all badges and everything
president trump's press conference. on 19:45 - Feb 21 with 591 viewsexiledclaseboy

Well Sweden is awfully confused by the whole kerfuffle. How dare it not stage a retrospective terror attack so president trump could be proved right. It would have saved trump supporters all these elastic intellectual contortions they're having to make trying to prove he was right anyway.

Sweden is clearly a whole nation of SJW snowflakes who are brainwashed by the liberal mainstream media or something.

Either that or president trump is a f*cking idiot. As, it turns out, are a good chunk of his supporters.

Take your choice.

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 19:45 - Feb 21 with 589 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 19:42 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

You live in a very different place to me if you think teachers' lives are easy and privileged compared to the 'hard work' of electricians and plumbers.

Jesus.

As an aside, the 'like list' for Dai's post reads like the Katie Hopkins Fan Club. I do hope you've all badges and everything

If it makes you feel any better, Lisa, Hopkins and Abbott are likely to share the same fate come the revolution.

president trump's press conference. on 19:47 - Feb 21 with 581 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 19:42 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

Jesus.

Including Planet Swans' very own worst liberal in the world.

president trump's press conference. on 19:51 - Feb 21 with 576 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 19:45 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

Well Sweden is awfully confused by the whole kerfuffle. How dare it not stage a retrospective terror attack so president trump could be proved right. It would have saved trump supporters all these elastic intellectual contortions they're having to make trying to prove he was right anyway.

Sweden is clearly a whole nation of SJW snowflakes who are brainwashed by the liberal mainstream media or something.

Either that or president trump is a f*cking idiot. As, it turns out, are a good chunk of his supporters.

Take your choice.

Some of our Nordic brethren are clearly waking up, Clase.

The weasel's balaclava didn't help him much there, did it?

president trump's press conference. on 19:54 - Feb 21 with 566 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is fun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?tid=a_inl

Yeah I know. Bloody liberal mainstream media.

FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!!

*runs away giggling*

president trump's press conference. on 20:21 - Feb 21 with 533 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 19:54 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

This is fun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?tid=a_inl

Yeah I know. Bloody liberal mainstream media.

FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!!

*runs away giggling*

The claims about Sweden from the fact check don't show any verification, and there is an actual slight rise in crimes it seems over a 10 year period, as well as a slight rise from 2015-2016.

Also, despite a decline in rape/sexual assault reports in 2015, there was a spike back up in 2016. Also over a ten year period, there has been 1/3 rise in rape reports.

The only thing that the fact check can say is there is no visible link to immigration, unless you can look at the demographics of the cases reported.

So without going any deeper than the first two claims....they are not verified against anything, are demonstrably untrue with the Bra statistics.

Have not looked any further than those points as those are the two main focuses of the recent discussions.

*walks away scratching chin*
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 20:23]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 20:28 - Feb 21 with 521 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 20:21 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

The claims about Sweden from the fact check don't show any verification, and there is an actual slight rise in crimes it seems over a 10 year period, as well as a slight rise from 2015-2016.

Also, despite a decline in rape/sexual assault reports in 2015, there was a spike back up in 2016. Also over a ten year period, there has been 1/3 rise in rape reports.

The only thing that the fact check can say is there is no visible link to immigration, unless you can look at the demographics of the cases reported.

So without going any deeper than the first two claims....they are not verified against anything, are demonstrably untrue with the Bra statistics.

Have not looked any further than those points as those are the two main focuses of the recent discussions.

*walks away scratching chin*
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 20:23]

Bloody hell. Personally I haven't read it. I just thought it was a fun link in keeping with the thread.

You're turning into Bluey. That's not a good thing.

president trump's press conference. on 20:33 - Feb 21 with 511 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 20:28 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell. Personally I haven't read it. I just thought it was a fun link in keeping with the thread.

You're turning into Bluey. That's not a good thing.

Just pointing out FAKE NEWS *cough cough

I just like making sure something is as true as possible :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 20:34 - Feb 21 with 506 viewsexiledclaseboy

president trump's press conference. on 20:33 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

Just pointing out FAKE NEWS *cough cough

I just like making sure something is as true as possible :P

No, you like having your point of view "validated" just like the rest of us.

president trump's press conference. on 20:37 - Feb 21 with 500 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 20:34 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

No, you like having your point of view "validated" just like the rest of us.

Partly true, I seek to validate and clarify things, and also partly because I know it annoys some people to be proven incorrect :P.

president trump's press conference. on 20:47 - Feb 21 with 477 viewstrampie

president trump's press conference. on 19:51 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

Some of our Nordic brethren are clearly waking up, Clase.

The weasel's balaclava didn't help him much there, did it?

I'm making no comment on rights or wrongs but those were three tremendous punches to the face.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

president trump's press conference. on 21:23 - Feb 21 with 448 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 20:47 - Feb 21 by trampie

I'm making no comment on rights or wrongs but those were three tremendous punches to the face.

Communist sloven desecrates national flag and the creature is immediately dispatched. What's not to like, Tramp?

"Your right hand, O Lord, has dashed the enemy in pieces."
Exodus 15:3

president trump's press conference. on 21:34 - Feb 21 with 436 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 19:45 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

If it makes you feel any better, Lisa, Hopkins and Abbott are likely to share the same fate come the revolution.

You couldn't fit a cigarette paper between any assessment of their respective levels of stupidity.

Abbott I find marginally more amusing, largely, to be honest, because there's a very nice drinking game you can play involving the number of times she manages to squeeze the phrase 'the people of Hackney' into every discussion. Hopkins doesn't even have that going for her.
president trump's press conference. on 21:36 - Feb 21 with 427 viewsperchrockjack

I went to Hackney,once

Nothing at all amusing about Di

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

president trump's press conference. on 21:42 - Feb 21 with 414 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 21:34 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

You couldn't fit a cigarette paper between any assessment of their respective levels of stupidity.

Abbott I find marginally more amusing, largely, to be honest, because there's a very nice drinking game you can play involving the number of times she manages to squeeze the phrase 'the people of Hackney' into every discussion. Hopkins doesn't even have that going for her.

I wonder what Hopkins is like in real life? This pantomime villainess schtick has to be an act, surely? Nobody can be that annoying 24/7.

Funnily enough I was watching an interview with Abbott this afternoon and she managed to shoe-horn the borough in about half a dozen times! One of her bottom teeth seems to be missing, the lower right cuspid. I wonder if her and Jess Phillips have had another go at it?

president trump's press conference. on 21:44 - Feb 21 with 403 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 21:42 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

I wonder what Hopkins is like in real life? This pantomime villainess schtick has to be an act, surely? Nobody can be that annoying 24/7.

Funnily enough I was watching an interview with Abbott this afternoon and she managed to shoe-horn the borough in about half a dozen times! One of her bottom teeth seems to be missing, the lower right cuspid. I wonder if her and Jess Phillips have had another go at it?

I hope that's fighting and not scissoring.......as my mind needs to be bleached now.

president trump's press conference. on 21:46 - Feb 21 with 399 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 21:42 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

There you go - it's quite a good drinking game. Used to play it regularly when she was on This Week with Portillo and Andrew Neil. The number of issues the people of Hackney concerned themselves with was genuinely funny.
president trump's press conference. on 21:47 - Feb 21 with 395 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 21:44 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

I hope that's fighting and not scissoring.......as my mind needs to be bleached now.

I suspect your mind should have been bleached quite some time ago in fairness...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024