Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13233 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 09:33 - Feb 22 with 722 viewsDarran

Seriously why the fuçk do people care so much about this? It's bizarre,there's been several marches in Swansea in the last few weeks over it and as someone said on Twitter Monday night when did they have a march in Swansea against the Tory government or the state of the NHS?

Honestly fuçk Trump.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

president trump's press conference. on 09:34 - Feb 22 with 719 viewsswanjackal

So he wasn't allowed entry after the temporary ban was lifted? So not let in based on policy implemented by previous regimes?

It is possible that it was a case of racial profiling, mistaken identity etc, but there could also be something more than the cursory information given to us by the reporting too.

Be interesting how this pans out.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 11:38]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 10:56 - Feb 22 with 701 viewsrock1n

president trump's press conference. on 09:33 - Feb 22 by Darran

Seriously why the fuçk do people care so much about this? It's bizarre,there's been several marches in Swansea in the last few weeks over it and as someone said on Twitter Monday night when did they have a march in Swansea against the Tory government or the state of the NHS?

Honestly fuçk Trump.

Labour run the NHS Darran

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

president trump's press conference. on 13:16 - Feb 22 with 651 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 02:31 - Feb 22 by Tummer_from_Texas

How do I feel about assholes who get attacked when trying to shut down political party rallies for their candidate?

Well you tell me, when did Republicans infiltrate a Clinton rally leading up to the last election, or even go far as to get them shut down, like the Left did for multiple Trump appearances?

That didn't happen, because unlike the hypocrites on the Left, we actually respect the process of democracy in this country.

Sounds like you don't particularly care about people being assaulted at trump rallies or the fact that trump himself was encouraging attacks from the podium.

So much for the first amendment.
president trump's press conference. on 13:18 - Feb 22 with 650 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 10:56 - Feb 22 by rock1n

Labour run the NHS Darran

I've no idea what that means but you crack on Rocky.

EDIT Hang on are you saying I said people should have a go at the Torys for the state on the NHS?
If so I didn't say that I know quite well who's running the NHS in Wales I've said about the pricks quite a few times on here.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 13:22]

president trump's press conference. on 14:05 - Feb 22 with 630 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 08:29 - Feb 22 by londonlisa2001

He's from Swansea. And if you heard him speak you wouldn't need to ask where he was born.

But yes, he does share the general appearance of people that are being monitored and banned. He's brown.

Well you have me at an advantage there, love. Literally the only thing I have read or heard about this was via the link that Humpty put up.

As for the second bit, I'm sure I've mentioned this before on here but in the mid '90s I was detained at Frankfurt airport for about six hours or so. I was taken out of the checking line and ushered down a corridor by armed guards. I was fingerprinted and had my mouth swabbed for DNA. After that it wasn't too bad, I just sat there with a couple of guards my age smoking fags, drinking coffee and talking about football. Far from the worst experience I'd had aside from missing my flight and my connection at Schiphol.

Eventually a fairly senior officer of the Bundeskriminalamt turned up, shook my hand and apologised for the delay in establishing my identity. Before I was shown out though he did show me a photo-fit of the man they were looking out for and he did look tremendously like me! Handsome rogue that he was! They didn't go into much detail about him, they just wanted to demonstrate how the confusion arose.

Now I don't know the details of exactly what has gone on with this teacher but in my case I recognised the necessity of the course of action that had been taken. I got what they had done and agreed with how they had done it. When it comes to terrorism and the like how careful is too careful, Lisa?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

president trump's press conference. on 14:09 - Feb 22 with 626 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 14:05 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

Well you have me at an advantage there, love. Literally the only thing I have read or heard about this was via the link that Humpty put up.

As for the second bit, I'm sure I've mentioned this before on here but in the mid '90s I was detained at Frankfurt airport for about six hours or so. I was taken out of the checking line and ushered down a corridor by armed guards. I was fingerprinted and had my mouth swabbed for DNA. After that it wasn't too bad, I just sat there with a couple of guards my age smoking fags, drinking coffee and talking about football. Far from the worst experience I'd had aside from missing my flight and my connection at Schiphol.

Eventually a fairly senior officer of the Bundeskriminalamt turned up, shook my hand and apologised for the delay in establishing my identity. Before I was shown out though he did show me a photo-fit of the man they were looking out for and he did look tremendously like me! Handsome rogue that he was! They didn't go into much detail about him, they just wanted to demonstrate how the confusion arose.

Now I don't know the details of exactly what has gone on with this teacher but in my case I recognised the necessity of the course of action that had been taken. I got what they had done and agreed with how they had done it. When it comes to terrorism and the like how careful is too careful, Lisa?

Using sun beds at the time were you?

president trump's press conference. on 14:20 - Feb 22 with 620 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 14:09 - Feb 22 by Darran

Using sun beds at the time were you?

Ha! Contrary to what appears to be the prevailing opinion on here the Police do arrest white men as well! My mix-up I suspect had something to do with Northern Ireland.

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 14:25 - Feb 22 with 614 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 01:38 - Feb 22 by Humpty

Who do you think he would have voted for if he could have voted in the US election?

Hilary or Trump?

Or the Green lady, or the Mormon chap or Mr "What's an Alleppo?"

Not proof I know. But I know what I think.

If he was Dutch he'd probably vote for Wilders, French for LePen, Hungarian for Orban etc..etc..

It's pretty empty specualtion really, Hump. Fact is the chap is Canadian and he doesn't get to do anything in foreign elections.

president trump's press conference. on 14:29 - Feb 22 with 608 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 14:25 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

If he was Dutch he'd probably vote for Wilders, French for LePen, Hungarian for Orban etc..etc..

It's pretty empty specualtion really, Hump. Fact is the chap is Canadian and he doesn't get to do anything in foreign elections.

And by christ,he must have enough on his plate with that loon Trudeau.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 14:31 - Feb 22 with 608 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 14:29 - Feb 22 by swanjackal

And by christ,he must have enough on his plate with that loon Trudeau.

You're not wrong, old son.

president trump's press conference. on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 602 viewsHighjack

president trump's press conference. on 08:29 - Feb 22 by londonlisa2001

He's from Swansea. And if you heard him speak you wouldn't need to ask where he was born.

But yes, he does share the general appearance of people that are being monitored and banned. He's brown.

Do we know if there were any more 'brown' people on the plane? Statistically, there probably were. So why weren't they also removed?
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 14:36]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

president trump's press conference. on 14:33 - Feb 22 with 602 viewsEbo

president trump's press conference. on 14:25 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

A trio of utter and complete kants.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

president trump's press conference. on 14:46 - Feb 22 with 587 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 14:33 - Feb 22 by Ebo

A trio of utter and complete kants.

Non! Vous ne pouvez pas dire que sur la belle Marion!

[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 14:49]

president trump's press conference. on 15:17 - Feb 22 with 550 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 14:46 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

Perv

She's no Charlotte Leslie

president trump's press conference. on 15:57 - Feb 22 with 895 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 15:17 - Feb 22 by acejack3065

Perv

You've got a fine pair of shoulders, Gunner Parkin. Show them off, lovely boy, show them off...

president trump's press conference. on 16:57 - Feb 22 with 868 viewsrock1n

president trump's press conference. on 15:17 - Feb 22 by acejack3065

Perv

Right wing women are always sexier

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

president trump's press conference. on 16:58 - Feb 22 with 863 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 14:05 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

I heard him speak on a clip earlier. Broad Swansea accent :-)

His last name is Miah - I was wondering if he was part of the family that own the restaurant of that name up Clase way.

Edited to add - sorry, on your last point, every measure that is taken to prevent terrorism is absolutely right - it's simply not worth risking it. However, you will be unsurprised to learn that I believe that someone being Moslem is not sufficient grounds for suspicion. If there is a genuine reason that this man was targeted, then we need to hear it (and I'm surprised it hasn't already surfaced in rumour or speculation if that is the case). It may be something to do with his religion, and it may be something such as an unrelated past offence (I know people have been stopped going into the US due to past misdemeanours). If so, then he is certainly spreading the story rather more widely than one would imagine he would and there has been no indication as far as I know that there was any explanation at all for him being removed from the plane, nor for him being denied access to the US Embassy in Iceland when he attempted to clarify what was going on.
If not, then he deserves a full and unreserved apology, and the UK government need to establish why a boy from Swansea, travelling on a U.K. passport, with a valid visa, has been treated in such a way.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 17:08]
president trump's press conference. on 17:00 - Feb 22 with 855 viewsrock1n

president trump's press conference. on 13:18 - Feb 22 by Darran

I've no idea what that means but you crack on Rocky.

EDIT Hang on are you saying I said people should have a go at the Torys for the state on the NHS?
If so I didn't say that I know quite well who's running the NHS in Wales I've said about the pricks quite a few times on here.
[Post edited 22 Feb 2017 13:22]

I just feel the point needs to be laboured because they constantly get away with it in every WAG election

president trump's press conference. on 17:02 - Feb 22 with 851 viewsDarran

president trump's press conference. on 17:00 - Feb 22 by rock1n

I just feel the point needs to be laboured because they constantly get away with it in every WAG election

I concur.

president trump's press conference. on 17:18 - Feb 22 with 841 viewsacejack3065

president trump's press conference. on 15:57 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

You've got a fine pair of shoulders, Gunner Parkin. Show them off, lovely boy, show them off...

And just like that I've lost a semi. I'll never unhear that in my head now. Thanks a bunch.
president trump's press conference. on 19:35 - Feb 22 with 789 viewsEbo

president trump's press conference. on 14:46 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

Un chien!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

president trump's press conference. on 00:08 - Feb 25 with 726 viewsKerouac

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/23/wont-admit-stockholm-donald-trump-rig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

president trump's press conference. on 09:33 - Feb 28 with 654 viewsDarran

lol

president trump's press conference. on 17:46 - Feb 28 with 608 viewsDarran

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/28/the-kellyanne-on-the-c

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024