Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
president trump's press conference. 19:24 - Feb 17 with 13232 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you're ever feeling blue, watch this. In parts it's comedy gold and will cheer you right up.

Then of course you remember that this dribbling halfwit is running the most powerful country on earth, or at least making a feeble attempt at it, and it's less funny.

FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!! FAKE NEWS!!

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/feb/17/donald-trumps-press-confer

Poll: Tory leader

president trump's press conference. on 21:48 - Feb 21 with 1169 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 21:44 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

I hope that's fighting and not scissoring.......as my mind needs to be bleached now.

Oh! for the love of God, did you have to????

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

president trump's press conference. on 21:51 - Feb 21 with 1163 viewspikeypaul

president trump's press conference. on 20:47 - Feb 21 by trampie

I'm making no comment on rights or wrongs but those were three tremendous punches to the face.

Yes,3 right wingers in 1/2 a second,I'll think the guy that instigated it was a bit embarrassed when he woke up.Well and truly put back in his box.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 21:53]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

president trump's press conference. on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 1160 viewsperchrockjack

Many Theological references loh

Are you a lay preacher

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

president trump's press conference. on 21:57 - Feb 21 with 1138 viewsswanjackal

president trump's press conference. on 21:47 - Feb 21 by londonlisa2001

I suspect your mind should have been bleached quite some time ago in fairness...

I still love you though, toots xxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

president trump's press conference. on 22:01 - Feb 21 with 1129 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 21:57 - Feb 21 by swanjackal

I still love you though, toots xxx

Right back at you honey bun
president trump's press conference. on 22:06 - Feb 21 with 1113 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 21:52 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

Many Theological references loh

Are you a lay preacher

I think it's just a quirk that I seem able to remember so many Biblical references, Perch.

It has a lot to do with the area we are from and the weight of history we carry around.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

president trump's press conference. on 22:13 - Feb 21 with 1092 viewsperchrockjack

We re beasts of burden

Non conformism killed my soul

My father has simply lived to die and meet with the Lord

Chapel gave us narrow minds and a shocking gene of hypocrisy

I'm off again , sorry

Boa noite

president trump's press conference. on 22:19 - Feb 21 with 1075 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 22:13 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

We re beasts of burden

Non conformism killed my soul

My father has simply lived to die and meet with the Lord

Chapel gave us narrow minds and a shocking gene of hypocrisy

I'm off again , sorry

Boa noite

I'm sat in the box room now, Perch. I enjoyed listening to Llef so much just then I've dug out the album of the 1963 Gymanfa Ganu at The Albert Hall and it's playing beside me as I sing along.

The youngest has just shouted from the landing, "Oh! Dad, mun!"

Login to get fewer ads

president trump's press conference. on 22:26 - Feb 21 with 1051 viewsperchrockjack

That LP was a staple in our house and whilst ethereal and beautiful it's profoundly depressing in its pure form .

It conjures up images of death ,doom and despair and the magnificent timbre of our tenors cannot change that .

It's evocative ,for sure, but if you had religion rammed down and up you then it's effect on me is as profound on me as it is for you ,only differently.

president trump's press conference. on 22:35 - Feb 21 with 1042 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 22:26 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

That LP was a staple in our house and whilst ethereal and beautiful it's profoundly depressing in its pure form .

It conjures up images of death ,doom and despair and the magnificent timbre of our tenors cannot change that .

It's evocative ,for sure, but if you had religion rammed down and up you then it's effect on me is as profound on me as it is for you ,only differently.

This one, Perch?

president trump's press conference. on 22:38 - Feb 21 with 1039 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed

Staggering

Small world

You ve just brought back memories. Bad ones

president trump's press conference. on 22:56 - Feb 21 with 1011 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 22:38 - Feb 21 by perchrockjack

Indeed

Staggering

Small world

You ve just brought back memories. Bad ones

I tell you what listening to this has just evoked for me, Perch, The Swansea Pals battalion singing Bryn Calfaria at the jumping off point in front of Mametz Wood as they were counting down for the whistles to blow.

Nothing in the world carries the power of association and memory the way music does.

president trump's press conference. on 01:03 - Feb 22 with 939 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 13:02 - Feb 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is remarkable that President Trump receives a larger backlash for poor comments in the media than President Obama did when an American AC-130 war plane, under Obama's command, bombed a hospital full of aid workers and civilians.

At least President Trump's errors/lies have not resulted in innocent deaths yet. Mrs Clinton has a good head start on him in that regard too.

Yeah Dwight.

At least he's not doing nasty things like Obama and Hilary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/29/world/middleeast/american-commando-killed-in-

"The Yemeni official said that at least eight women and seven children, ages 3 to 13, had been killed in the raid."

His first one. And it was a disaster.
president trump's press conference. on 01:20 - Feb 22 with 933 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 04:13 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yes, Trump supporters have been attacked, all over the country.

Call it a small minority all you want; but when a Democrat has been elected in my lifetime, be it Carter, Clinton (x2), or Obama (x2), we've never seen riots, looting, and violent assaults on people for simply supporting their new President.

All coming from the condescending, sanctimonious a$$holes who then love to claim to be the "antifascist" standard-bearers of democracy. Yeah, let's talk about the height of hypocrisy, NYC.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 4:33]

Mike,

I know Trump supporters have been attacked and I've said it's wrong. Anyone who want's to peacefully protest is ok with me. I know you conservatives like your constitution and you're amendments and stuff. Especially the first, but not so much when people you don't like use it. Not as much as the second though. That's the bestest of all isn't it?

Anyway, I digress. I've said it's wrong for people to physically attack Trump supporters.

You forgot to say what you think when people were attacked at Trump rallies. Mainly black people. Whilst your new President egged them on and said he would pay for their legal fees if they were arrested.

You forgot that bit. I watched videos of it happening. I heard his words as I watched people being attacked.

Or was it all fake MSM CGI Mike?

What do you think is more important Mike.

Some Antifa or Black Bloc arsehole behaving like that? Or your new President? Who you are so encouraged by at the moment?

C'mon Mike. Don't forget again.

What do you think?
president trump's press conference. on 01:30 - Feb 22 with 927 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 04:32 - Feb 21 by nyc_swans

your argument is absurd.

a trump supporter killed 6 muslims in quebec. which of these horrible lefitists you speak of have killed anybody in north america in the name of politics? most of the nutjobs who carry out killing sprees in the states are right wing nut jobs.

but yeah, some protesters broke some stuff in berkelee and punched a couple people, so we're even, or whatever. keep spouting the talking points you hear on conservative radio.

it will always be left vs. right to people like you, why else would u list the democratic presidents. i'm not on either side of the aisle, i just want us to find some common understanding as a country.

I'm amazed President Trump had nothing to say about the worst terrorist atrocity to happen in North America during the last few weeks. Absolutely nothing. Six people were killed and he had nothing to say.

Mike? Was Twitter down? The worst terrorist atrocity in North America during his tenure?
president trump's press conference. on 01:38 - Feb 22 with 923 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 15:59 - Feb 21 by Lohengrin

As regards the shooting in Canada, Ace, the allegation that Bissonnette was a Trump supporter rests solely on the fact he appears to have 'liked' a Republican campaign page on Facebook at the time of the US elections. On balance don't you think it more likely that the shooter, a French-speaking Quebecois, was motivated by the scenes being played out in France?

We are in cycle of violence now that is gathering momentum.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2017 16:05]

Who do you think he would have voted for if he could have voted in the US election?

Hilary or Trump?

Or the Green lady, or the Mormon chap or Mr "What's an Alleppo?"

Not proof I know. But I know what I think.
president trump's press conference. on 01:45 - Feb 22 with 918 viewsEbo

president trump's press conference. on 15:50 - Feb 21 by Tummer_from_Texas

He got it from the mainstream press, which is bitterly making a habit out of putting non-existent words in the President's mouth.

In fact, he was talking about the wave of immigrant-related crime and violence in Sweden. And, in fact, he was absolutely correct.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245322/Riots-Stockholm-suburb-Trump-men

Sweden has very very broad rape laws. In fact so broad that Trump himself could get arrested with his own pussy grabbing antics.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

president trump's press conference. on 02:29 - Feb 22 with 904 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 19:05 - Feb 21 by stAteSwan

No, he was far from correct. He took a quote from the main stream press, ran with it, without checking with his advisers, and equated it to a non-existent attack the night before as a way to uphold the image he is trying to maintain that refugees are violent.

His supporters, immediately googled Sweeden riots, found a few articles they wanted, and have decided that he was completely telling the truth, despite the fact we have no idea if any of those articles is true (and if they are, Sweeden's not talking)

Trump likes to push his agenda, but the last person he needs to be getting his news from is Tucker Carlson.

I'd disagree with you there. Fox News is not the mainstream press. It's the propaganda arm of the GOP. I don't count Fox as MSM.

And that story is falling apart as we speak.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/20/swedish-police-comments-taken-out-

"But two police officers interviewed for the broadcast told Dagens Nyeter newspaper on Monday that their interview had been edited and “we were answering completely different questions in the interview”. They described the filmmaker who interviewed them, Ami Horowitz, as “a madman”. "

No way! Tucker Carslon would never make up some shit that Donald Trump would quote . Tucker is nearly as respected and as fair and balanced as Bill O'Reilly.

And later on, they do another bit about Trump protesters and use an actor pretending to be someone protesting. And later admit to it.

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2017/02/21/deceptive-editing-and-actors-tucker-car

Say it ain't so Mike.

Be scared folks.

Fox News makes shit up. And the leader of free world repeats it. And the people who voted for him think he's doing a great job, and everything would be great if the press other than Fox stopped telling lies about him. Liers like the BBC, who keep reporting what he says and what he does.

F*cking mad.
president trump's press conference. on 02:31 - Feb 22 with 901 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 19:45 - Feb 21 by exiledclaseboy

Well Sweden is awfully confused by the whole kerfuffle. How dare it not stage a retrospective terror attack so president trump could be proved right. It would have saved trump supporters all these elastic intellectual contortions they're having to make trying to prove he was right anyway.

Sweden is clearly a whole nation of SJW snowflakes who are brainwashed by the liberal mainstream media or something.

Either that or president trump is a f*cking idiot. As, it turns out, are a good chunk of his supporters.

Take your choice.

When you say a good chunk, aren't you being a little generous?
president trump's press conference. on 02:31 - Feb 22 with 900 viewsTummer_from_Texas

president trump's press conference. on 01:20 - Feb 22 by Humpty

Mike,

I know Trump supporters have been attacked and I've said it's wrong. Anyone who want's to peacefully protest is ok with me. I know you conservatives like your constitution and you're amendments and stuff. Especially the first, but not so much when people you don't like use it. Not as much as the second though. That's the bestest of all isn't it?

Anyway, I digress. I've said it's wrong for people to physically attack Trump supporters.

You forgot to say what you think when people were attacked at Trump rallies. Mainly black people. Whilst your new President egged them on and said he would pay for their legal fees if they were arrested.

You forgot that bit. I watched videos of it happening. I heard his words as I watched people being attacked.

Or was it all fake MSM CGI Mike?

What do you think is more important Mike.

Some Antifa or Black Bloc arsehole behaving like that? Or your new President? Who you are so encouraged by at the moment?

C'mon Mike. Don't forget again.

What do you think?

How do I feel about assholes who get attacked when trying to shut down political party rallies for their candidate?

Well you tell me, when did Republicans infiltrate a Clinton rally leading up to the last election, or even go far as to get them shut down, like the Left did for multiple Trump appearances?

That didn't happen, because unlike the hypocrites on the Left, we actually respect the process of democracy in this country.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

president trump's press conference. on 03:03 - Feb 22 with 894 viewsHumpty

president trump's press conference. on 10:12 - Feb 21 by dailew

SJWs are obsessed with what Trump says. Jumping on any mistake in a speech of his as if it's the end of the world.

This is because they largely come from areas of life where talk is all there is. Few of them will be doers.

That's why they weren't overly concerned with what Obama and Hillary did in the ME or how the rich got richer under them simply because they said the right things in the right way. That is why they voted for Blair.

They'll mostly be public-sector non-jobbers, teachers, "journalists", **** studies lecturers at "Universities", HR, working in the arts etc etc.

Very few of them will be engineers, electricians, plumbers, factory workers, businessmen, farmers. In fact they look down on these people, the very people whose hard work make their lives so easy and privileged.

Best leave them to have their little victories every time Trump says something slightly wrong. That's all they've got now.

Do you not think teachers do an important job Dai?

I think they do. I think it's one of the most important jobs of all. I'm amazed anyone doesn't.

I also think it's much harder job than being an electrician.
president trump's press conference. on 03:29 - Feb 22 with 886 viewsLoyal

president trump's press conference. on 03:03 - Feb 22 by Humpty

Do you not think teachers do an important job Dai?

I think they do. I think it's one of the most important jobs of all. I'm amazed anyone doesn't.

I also think it's much harder job than being an electrician.

I agree and much much harder than being a pole dancer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

president trump's press conference. on 03:37 - Feb 22 with 886 viewsHumpty

And now we have this poor chap.

A Welsh school teacher on a trip to America. The only person thrown off a plane. I can't imagine why. And Donald Trump's America refuses to say why they did it. And neither will our people.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/muslim-teacher-denied-entry-to-us-speaks

But that nice Mr Boris insisted this wouldn't happen to British people. And I'm sure that nice Mrs May will take him to task for it. Because we have a specail relationship and everything. And are now floundering about asking for a special relationship with anyone who will be nice to us.

It's not a muslim ban folks. It's just a ban on dangerous countries. Like Wales.
president trump's press conference. on 08:11 - Feb 22 with 845 viewsLohengrin

president trump's press conference. on 03:37 - Feb 22 by Humpty

And now we have this poor chap.

A Welsh school teacher on a trip to America. The only person thrown off a plane. I can't imagine why. And Donald Trump's America refuses to say why they did it. And neither will our people.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/muslim-teacher-denied-entry-to-us-speaks

But that nice Mr Boris insisted this wouldn't happen to British people. And I'm sure that nice Mrs May will take him to task for it. Because we have a specail relationship and everything. And are now floundering about asking for a special relationship with anyone who will be nice to us.

It's not a muslim ban folks. It's just a ban on dangerous countries. Like Wales.

There simply isn't enough detail in that piece by Tahmeena Alam to be able to form a proper opinion, is there? I know it says he teaches in Neath but is that where he is from? Was he born there, was it a British passport he was travelling on? Might he have been involved in anything political as a student that would have had him arrested and perhaps found his name placed on a watch list, as Jack Straw had been in his time? Could it have been a case of mistaken identity, does he share the name and general appearance of an individual who is being monitored?

He may well be the nicest young chap you could possibly meet, Hump. There is also the chance he isn't what he appears to be at first glance?

president trump's press conference. on 08:29 - Feb 22 with 833 viewslondonlisa2001

president trump's press conference. on 08:11 - Feb 22 by Lohengrin

There simply isn't enough detail in that piece by Tahmeena Alam to be able to form a proper opinion, is there? I know it says he teaches in Neath but is that where he is from? Was he born there, was it a British passport he was travelling on? Might he have been involved in anything political as a student that would have had him arrested and perhaps found his name placed on a watch list, as Jack Straw had been in his time? Could it have been a case of mistaken identity, does he share the name and general appearance of an individual who is being monitored?

He may well be the nicest young chap you could possibly meet, Hump. There is also the chance he isn't what he appears to be at first glance?

He's from Swansea. And if you heard him speak you wouldn't need to ask where he was born.

But yes, he does share the general appearance of people that are being monitored and banned. He's brown.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024