Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente's attitude 16:22 - Mar 6 with 5525 viewsE20Jack

Has anybody met Fernando? He comes across as one of the nicest guys in football. Amazingly humble considering what he has achieved in the game and seems genuinelly excited about being a footballer in the PL. Very refreshing attitude for what is a really big name in football, hope we can keep him beyond this year.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Llorente's attitude on 21:18 - Mar 6 with 2432 viewsDarran

Llorente's attitude on 20:44 - Mar 6 by E20Jack

Thought you were complaining about Mo Barrows attitude the other week?

And?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Llorente's attitude on 21:18 - Mar 6 with 2433 viewsjack2jack

Llorente's attitude on 21:13 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

I hate to tell all you love struck boys, but:

http://www.mujerhoy.com/corazon/paparazzi/fernando-llorente-maria-lorente-876717

Bugger
Llorente's attitude on 21:35 - Mar 6 with 2369 viewsE20Jack

Llorente's attitude on 21:18 - Mar 6 by Darran

And?

And he has achieved phuck all in the game, yet still thinks he is billy big bollox. So the fact Llorente can be so accomodating to fans and press being a world cup winner is very refreshing. We often hear of such players being a bit up their own ass.

Llorente's attitude on 22:37 - Mar 6 with 2220 viewsDafyddHuw

Llorente's attitude on 21:35 - Mar 6 by E20Jack

And he has achieved phuck all in the game, yet still thinks he is billy big bollox. So the fact Llorente can be so accomodating to fans and press being a world cup winner is very refreshing. We often hear of such players being a bit up their own ass.

Arse not ass. Coach Bob's gone now, we can revert back to English.
Llorente's attitude on 22:46 - Mar 6 with 2188 viewsE20Jack

Llorente's attitude on 22:37 - Mar 6 by DafyddHuw

Arse not ass. Coach Bob's gone now, we can revert back to English.

Just read it back, point taken. Although if we are reverting back to English then "Coach Bob's gone" really makes no sense
[Post edited 6 Mar 2017 22:50]

Llorente's attitude on 22:57 - Mar 6 with 2131 viewsSwanjaxs

Llorente's attitude on 18:03 - Mar 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure most footballers are humble and act nice when speaking to the public/stalkers.

I am not sure why this is a 'refreshing attitude'.

Bore off ffs! You really are the "Joey Barton" of Planet Swans ain't you 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Llorente's attitude on 00:20 - Mar 7 with 2004 viewsRancid

He's the best looking footballer down here we've ever had.Bob Latchford was the last before him.We've had some right Walter Boyd's down here through the years. You see Llorente on the tv in Spain and he's pretty non descipt and just blends in.-.Chuck a Swans shirt on him and he's like a film star around the place and even grown men are admiring his good looks.My grlfriend thinks he's the best looking footballer she's ever seen and that includes Craig Beattie.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 0:23]
Llorente's attitude on 00:28 - Mar 7 with 1982 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Llorente's attitude on 00:20 - Mar 7 by Rancid

He's the best looking footballer down here we've ever had.Bob Latchford was the last before him.We've had some right Walter Boyd's down here through the years. You see Llorente on the tv in Spain and he's pretty non descipt and just blends in.-.Chuck a Swans shirt on him and he's like a film star around the place and even grown men are admiring his good looks.My grlfriend thinks he's the best looking footballer she's ever seen and that includes Craig Beattie.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 0:23]

My wife (and her friends) spent hours watching the video of him taking his medical last summer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente's attitude on 00:33 - Mar 7 with 1966 viewsTaliesin

Llorente's attitude on 21:13 - Mar 6 by Pegojack

I hate to tell all you love struck boys, but:

http://www.mujerhoy.com/corazon/paparazzi/fernando-llorente-maria-lorente-876717

Swapsies? The wife is ironing her surgical stockings as we speak!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2017 0:34]
Llorente's attitude on 03:16 - Mar 7 with 1874 viewsGlyn1

Llorente's attitude on 21:15 - Mar 6 by E20Jack

She's a doctor?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Llorente's attitude on 08:25 - Mar 7 with 1699 viewsJack_Meoff

Llorente's attitude on 20:30 - Mar 6 by WarwickHunt

The man love for the big handsome bastard is palpable on here.

It would appear he is awakening feelings in certain middle aged posters that they previously didn't know existed. Not me you understand. Other, erm, middle aged posters. Them.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Llorente's attitude on 08:33 - Mar 7 with 1678 viewsGreatBritton

I found it a little disquieting that Llorente married a young lady called Lorente. Don't know why.
Llorente's attitude on 08:42 - Mar 7 with 1651 viewsowainglyndwr

My son said that he loves it here, and often tweets and posts about the beautiful beaches and mountains etc
Llorente's attitude on 21:20 - Mar 7 with 1376 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente's attitude on 20:30 - Mar 6 by WarwickHunt

The man love for the big handsome bastard is palpable on here.

There will be an outcry when he leaves. And to think, we'll not see those beautiful big blue eyes any more. (Sobs)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente's attitude on 21:50 - Mar 7 with 1330 viewsGlyn1

Llorente's attitude on 21:20 - Mar 7 by Brynmill_Jack

There will be an outcry when he leaves. And to think, we'll not see those beautiful big blue eyes any more. (Sobs)

Llorente's attitude on 22:33 - Mar 7 with 1157 viewsspiderboy

Hes brilliant,his wifes brilliant his car is super,he loves his mother and his mother in law,takes care of his dad.great with kids and he paints his fence superbly,plus he scores goals for the boys in white.he is one fantabiosi chief mother fukka.i waana ask him if he,l marry my mother!
Llorente's attitude on 22:38 - Mar 7 with 1142 viewssquarebear

That bride of his is a looker.

I love the bloke too. Being a tall bugger it's great to see another tall bugger scoring headed goals. Gets me juices flowing well and truly.

If I may be so bold as to criticise one thing - and its a very small thing - it's his goal celebrations. They're not quite right. As if he's too self-conscious to really let rip. The blowing kisses is the best I've seen him do. And it's great that he doesn't do the crappy knee slide, of course.

As I said. Just a small thing.
Llorente's attitude on 23:41 - Mar 7 with 1078 viewsNogginthenog

Llorente's attitude on 22:38 - Mar 7 by squarebear

That bride of his is a looker.

I love the bloke too. Being a tall bugger it's great to see another tall bugger scoring headed goals. Gets me juices flowing well and truly.

If I may be so bold as to criticise one thing - and its a very small thing - it's his goal celebrations. They're not quite right. As if he's too self-conscious to really let rip. The blowing kisses is the best I've seen him do. And it's great that he doesn't do the crappy knee slide, of course.

As I said. Just a small thing.

Is it true he's got a small thing?
Llorente's attitude on 04:30 - Mar 8 with 1016 viewssquarebear

Llorente's attitude on 23:41 - Mar 7 by Nogginthenog

Is it true he's got a small thing?

I reckon so. His vertical leaps are too high for him to have a monster* tucked in there.

*For Swans fans of a certain age this might also explain Alan Waddle's struggles to leap more than an inch or two off the ground.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 4:37]
Llorente's attitude on 12:51 - Mar 8 with 912 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente's attitude on 04:30 - Mar 8 by squarebear

I reckon so. His vertical leaps are too high for him to have a monster* tucked in there.

*For Swans fans of a certain age this might also explain Alan Waddle's struggles to leap more than an inch or two off the ground.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2017 4:37]

Legendary !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente's attitude on 19:04 - Mar 8 with 769 viewsrock1n

Llorente's attitude on 18:03 - Mar 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am sure most footballers are humble and act nice when speaking to the public/stalkers.

I am not sure why this is a 'refreshing attitude'.

haha

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Llorente's attitude on 19:56 - Mar 8 with 736 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's just occurred to me that When the missus was crying out Nando and thrashing about in her sleep on Saturday night she wasn't dreaming about spicy chicken after all.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Llorente's attitude on 20:04 - Mar 8 with 727 viewsjack2jack

Llorente's attitude on 19:56 - Mar 8 by Joe_bradshaw

It's just occurred to me that When the missus was crying out Nando and thrashing about in her sleep on Saturday night she wasn't dreaming about spicy chicken after all.

What your missus as well
Llorente's attitude on 20:17 - Mar 8 with 710 viewsGlyn1

OK, so he's a handsome millionaire in the prime of life with a beautiful, intelligent wife. But apart from that what's he got - nothing!

Llorente's attitude on 20:27 - Mar 8 with 691 viewsjack2jack

Llorente's attitude on 20:17 - Mar 8 by Glyn1

OK, so he's a handsome millionaire in the prime of life with a beautiful, intelligent wife. But apart from that what's he got - nothing!

You forgot his goal scoring for us
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024