Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 16:42 - Mar 14 with 27369 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Mar 2017 12:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:39 - Mar 18 with 1410 viewsplasjack

Injuries cost us big time, Fer full back no way. missed Olsen, and where was Montero, thought he was fit again.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:44 - Mar 18 with 1355 views34dfgdf54

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:10 - Mar 18 by shandyjack

This game highlights why we will go down, can't concede average of 2 a game and stay up. Disgrace

This.

Very poor at the back.
Horrendous in midfield.

Very poor side, not down to Clement, whatever league we are in next year, give him some money, sack Jenkins and we start fresh.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:47 - Mar 18 with 1317 viewswaynekerr55

Two soft fûcking goals cost us.

We never do things the easy way, and again words come back to bite us. That finish from Afobe was definitely one of an overpriced player, wasn't it Leigh?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:48 - Mar 18 with 1310 views3swan

Basically we have a starting eleven that when things go our way gave us a chance of staying up. After that very little.

The last 2 to 3 years have caught up with us big time.

Two games ago we were one game away from creating a big safety net (a win against Hull). Now we are looking a team in free fall

As supporters we can only ask for honesty on and off the pitch.........we aren't getting it
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Mar 18 with 1257 viewsJohnw102

In the first 25 mins we had a good penalty shout turned down, and a GS23 free kick almost put into his own net by the Bournemouth player (King?) Game could have been so different if they had gone for us. Still think we have enough in us to stay up, but will need to spend and get a team sorted for next season.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:58 - Mar 18 with 1613 viewsplasjack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Mar 18 by Johnw102

In the first 25 mins we had a good penalty shout turned down, and a GS23 free kick almost put into his own net by the Bournemouth player (King?) Game could have been so different if they had gone for us. Still think we have enough in us to stay up, but will need to spend and get a team sorted for next season.

Our display today was League one standard.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:06 - Mar 18 with 1547 viewsSwanseajill

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Mar 18 by Starsky

Lor...
Dyer, Naughton, Olssen, Rangel, all injured, just saying

I don't count Dyer, as he hasn't played much this season. And Rangel has had a non speaking part too.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:28 - Mar 18 with 1416 viewsEasternJack

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:54 - Mar 18 by Johnw102

Don't forget another penalty shout turned down. The star sports commentary couldn't believe that dean didn't give it

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:52 - Mar 18 with 1319 viewsStarsky

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:06 - Mar 18 by Swanseajill

I don't count Dyer, as he hasn't played much this season. And Rangel has had a non speaking part too.

I was just being pedantic, it was a tap in Lorraine

It's just the internet, init.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Mar 18 with 1310 viewsStarsky

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:37 - Mar 18 by Starsky

Lor...
Dyer, Naughton, Olssen, Rangel, all injured, just saying

Long lost jack give me a down arrow for this post.
Are you fecking kidding me?

It's just the internet, init.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:32 - Mar 18 with 1239 viewsairedale

We all know you will lose some, but what gutted me today was the way in which we lost. That's what hurt.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 21:35 - Mar 18 with 1232 viewsTreforys_Jack

Winnable home games to come, that's what will define our season. I'm Still confident we'll stay up.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:03 - Mar 18 with 1179 viewsItchySphincter

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:06 - Mar 18 by longlostjack

Bollocks - he played well.

F*ck me, no wonder we're going down.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:24 - Mar 18 with 1142 viewsSwanseajill

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:54 - Mar 18 by Starsky

Long lost jack give me a down arrow for this post.
Are you fecking kidding me?

He, like all of us, is just cheesed off with our results I expect.
The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:27 - Mar 18 with 1136 viewsPozuelosSideys

Watching that today reminded me of Kevin Austin at full back during the back end of the Jackett era; chipping mid-range balls out of defence and it coming back over and over and over again.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:44 - Mar 18 with 1099 viewsSTID2017

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:27 - Mar 18 by PozuelosSideys

Watching that today reminded me of Kevin Austin at full back during the back end of the Jackett era; chipping mid-range balls out of defence and it coming back over and over and over again.

TBH after watching the first 10 minutes I expected us to get hammered on the right hand side and if we'd lost all the posts to be about how bad Fer did.
He did ok considering.
The two goals weren't his fault.
A very disapointing performance, although we could easily have got at least a draw (The pen not given, King's near miss in defence and Siggy's free kick)

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:05 - Mar 19 with 943 viewstrampie

Swans have had 3 or 4 strong penalty claims turned down in the last 3 or 4 games, what nationality are these refs ?, where do they get them from ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:17 - Mar 19 with 928 viewswaynekerr55

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:05 - Mar 19 by trampie

Swans have had 3 or 4 strong penalty claims turned down in the last 3 or 4 games, what nationality are these refs ?, where do they get them from ?

Hmmm, England. Might be something to do with the rules that the referees for the top leagues in each country must have been born where the league takes place.

Ffs mun that's one of your weaker wind ups Tramp 🤔

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:19 - Mar 19 with 915 viewsLoyal

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:17 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

Hmmm, England. Might be something to do with the rules that the referees for the top leagues in each country must have been born where the league takes place.

You went one stage further than me mate and actually replied 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:31 - Mar 19 with 898 viewsDr_Winston

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 09:17 - Mar 19 by waynekerr55

He's not on a wind up. He genuinely believes that English referees victimise us because we're Welsh rather than because they're just shit at reffing.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:33 - Mar 19 with 830 viewstrampie

Seen a league table of 'wrong' decisions both for and against last season February time I would guess and Swansea were bottom having more 'wrong' decisions [resulting in goals/not goals] than the rest of the league.
This season seems even worse, refs need to be fair but need to be seen to be fair, they are not always seen to be fair in some quarters because they are English and officiating England teams against Welsh teams.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:47 - Mar 19 with 816 viewsSTID2017

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:33 - Mar 19 by trampie

Seen a league table of 'wrong' decisions both for and against last season February time I would guess and Swansea were bottom having more 'wrong' decisions [resulting in goals/not goals] than the rest of the league.
This season seems even worse, refs need to be fair but need to be seen to be fair, they are not always seen to be fair in some quarters because they are English and officiating England teams against Welsh teams.

Did you watch MOTD.
There were at least 3 or incidents where the ref got it completely wrong (our none- pen wasn't shown) Top of these was the stepover goal, which in itself was fine, except it was preceded by a blatant obvious push to the defender. Also the penalty given for the softest push I think I've seen,.
Refeering is at a terrible level in all games and affects those at the top and the bottom.
You make your own luck, but the refs don't help.
Not because their biased - they are just awfu.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:12 - Mar 19 with 777 viewstrampie

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 11:47 - Mar 19 by STID2017

Did you watch MOTD.
There were at least 3 or incidents where the ref got it completely wrong (our none- pen wasn't shown) Top of these was the stepover goal, which in itself was fine, except it was preceded by a blatant obvious push to the defender. Also the penalty given for the softest push I think I've seen,.
Refeering is at a terrible level in all games and affects those at the top and the bottom.
You make your own luck, but the refs don't help.
Not because their biased - they are just awfu.

The teams at the top are generally affected favourably and the teams at the bottom generally effected negatively, Man Utd and Liverpool for example seem to be favourably effected season in, season out as studies have found.

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 22:20 - Mar 19 with 677 viewsSTID2017

The Official AFC Bournemouth Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread on 12:12 - Mar 19 by trampie

The teams at the top are generally affected favourably and the teams at the bottom generally effected negatively, Man Utd and Liverpool for example seem to be favourably effected season in, season out as studies have found.

So season on season the teams at the bottom suffer you say.
So how does that work when we are not at the bottom, not involved or playing against another team from the bottom ?
Your argument was they are biased against the Welsh - yet 684 games are not involving us.
So do they ref the game to make sure we suffer by the results elsewhere ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024