Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PC ahead of Spurs 21:26 - Apr 3 with 1507 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Asked the obvious question about Borja at 3:59. "We were creating enough enough opportunities" so he didn't make any changes, and "feels comfortable" with that decision. But he still has faith in Borja.

Okay, I guess. Reading between the lines, seems like he just doesn't want to admit that he has no faith in our 15 million-pound man.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

PC ahead of Spurs on 21:39 - Apr 3 with 1457 viewsNirvana

Great questions from the first guy, fair play.

Interesting when being asked about Borja he begins a blinking fit and when talking about him he is squirming around in his seat an awful lot. Body language is not always a dead giveaway, but it looks it here.

If it wasn't obvious based on the months of not seeing him, and using Ayew instead of him, it should be now. He was asked directly, and didn't sound very convincing. Flight back to Spain is booked, I'm sure.
PC ahead of Spurs on 21:47 - Apr 3 with 1433 viewsSgorioFruit

Borja = pile of shite
Ayew = pile of shite

Llorente please be fit or we are doomed

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:20 - Apr 3 with 1323 viewsspiderboy

PC ahead of Spurs on 21:47 - Apr 3 by SgorioFruit

Borja = pile of shite
Ayew = pile of shite

Llorente please be fit or we are doomed

Watched ayew for villa last season about 13 times,as you say
smells like a farmer
PC ahead of Spurs on 22:37 - Apr 3 with 1257 viewsLeonWasGod

This is what happens when you let Marvellous Marvin go....

Seriously, how hard can it be to find a back up striker who will put a convincing shift in? I laughed when we were half-linked with HRK. But someone like him to come off the bench and get in CB faces would be ideal in hindsight. Of course, back then we didn't realise Borja would be a flop (although there were signs from YouTube (I know!) that he wasn't a losn striker).
PC ahead of Spurs on 22:46 - Apr 3 with 1211 viewsTheResurrection

Did you see how fed up he got when asked about Siggy?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:51 - Apr 3 with 1184 viewsjack2jack

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:37 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

Seriously, how hard can it be to find a back up striker who will put a convincing shift in? I laughed when we were half-linked with HRK. But someone like him to come off the bench and get in CB faces would be ideal in hindsight. Of course, back then we didn't realise Borja would be a flop (although there were signs from YouTube (I know!) that he wasn't a losn striker).

Tell you what Leon,and this is only my opinion,id like to see Marv back,i know folk will laugh,but there you go.Borja is one enigma i just don't understand.Llorente is all we've got ATM,and if he's not back soon,we will be worse for it.Dont think Ayew is the answer either.
PC ahead of Spurs on 22:51 - Apr 3 with 1184 viewsspiderboy

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:46 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Did you see how fed up he got when asked about Siggy?

No
N/A. on 22:54 - Apr 3 with 1164 viewsHuw57

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:51 - Apr 3 by jack2jack

Tell you what Leon,and this is only my opinion,id like to see Marv back,i know folk will laugh,but there you go.Borja is one enigma i just don't understand.Llorente is all we've got ATM,and if he's not back soon,we will be worse for it.Dont think Ayew is the answer either.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:12]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

PC ahead of Spurs on 23:00 - Apr 3 with 1133 viewsspiderboy

N/A. on 22:54 - Apr 3 by Huw57

N/A.

And that's a mighty fine question
cant wait for the answer
emnes isn't 6 foot 4
so I,m hanging for the answer on this one!
PC ahead of Spurs on 23:04 - Apr 3 with 1121 viewsjack2jack

N/A. on 22:54 - Apr 3 by Huw57

N/A.

I think you misunderstand my point.
Llorente is out ATM,we are short of options,Borja for what ever reason is not going to to play by the look of it.
Ayew is not the answer either,although i think we played Sunday as if Llorente was there
At least Marvin is direct,and I'm sure it is not beyond the wit of PC, to set the team up to play to his strengths.
In summary I'm saying,we need something a bit different,if were not going to play a ball to the big man.
Hope that makes sense,it's been a long day.
PC ahead of Spurs on 02:32 - Apr 4 with 979 viewsLoyal

PC ahead of Spurs on 22:37 - Apr 3 by LeonWasGod

It's hard for us - Vasquez, Schecter etc.
McBurnie should play IMO.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024