Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Day Thread 18:56 - Apr 6 with 33348 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 8 Apr 2017 13:49]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - Apr 6 with 11154 viewsmonmouth

Christ, I don't think I can take another trauma filled day so soon.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 19:44 - Apr 6 with 11112 viewsJethroJack

Been there for the Olympics.
Then AC/DC/AXL.
Next its West Ham 1-2 Swans.
You know it makes sense.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 19:45]
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:07 - Apr 6 with 11096 viewsepaul

Lets hope we can repeat last seasons result, were off to stepney Green for a beer easy enough to get to ground, underground 3 stops and 1 stop on DLR, ground 5 mins walk

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Apr 6 with 11077 viewskarnataka

Well, another must win game after all the other must win games.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 6 with 11059 viewsmonmouth

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Apr 6 by karnataka

Will we ever win a must win game?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:45 - Apr 6 with 11050 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Apr 6 by karnataka

If we lose every game between now and the end of the season, chances are we'll have an exciting and successful season next year.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:48 - Apr 6 with 11043 viewsspiderboy

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 6 by monmouth

theyr there for the taking,3-0 swans
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:09 - Apr 6 with 11005 viewsLoyal

Naughty boys day out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Apr 6 with 10996 viewsGlyn1

West Ham fans are feeling worse than us!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168051

There's over 70 replies on that thread already compared to our measly 8. We've got to try harder.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:26 - Apr 6 with 10896 viewsSwansea93

Didn't see Llorente in the training pics for this game, we bloody need him back.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:49 - Apr 6 with 10874 viewsRevJames

Is Andy Carroll playing?
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 22:49]
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 22:56 - Apr 6 with 10859 viewsgrfn

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:11 - Apr 6 by Glyn1

West Ham fans are feeling worse than us!

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=168051

There's over 70 replies on that thread already compared to our measly 8. We've got to try harder.

wow, they are even more pesimistic than majority of this forum.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:48 - Apr 6 with 10810 viewsAquinas

I work with two West Ham season ticket holders and they are far more pessimistic than I am.

They have lost 5 on the bounce and conceded 13 in the process.

West Ham seem to be sleep walking into a relegation battle, a little like how we were under Monk. At least our current squad knows how hard we have to work to stay up. Despite Wednesday's result, you can't fault the effort of each player. West Ham's side just seem ambivalent at the moment to the idea of being relegated.

I think Saturday is season defining. We win, we stay up. We lose, we're down.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:31 - Apr 7 with 10791 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:48 - Apr 6 by Aquinas

I work with two West Ham season ticket holders and they are far more pessimistic than I am.

They have lost 5 on the bounce and conceded 13 in the process.

West Ham seem to be sleep walking into a relegation battle, a little like how we were under Monk. At least our current squad knows how hard we have to work to stay up. Despite Wednesday's result, you can't fault the effort of each player. West Ham's side just seem ambivalent at the moment to the idea of being relegated.

I think Saturday is season defining. We win, we stay up. We lose, we're down.

If only it was that simple.
That scenario happens last game of the season.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 00:36 - Apr 7 with 10790 viewsLoyal

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:43 - Apr 6 by monmouth

We only win the real must win games, the other must win games we don't.

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:58 - Apr 7 with 10698 viewsFergal

Where are Swans fans heading for drinks? Liverpool Street best?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Apr 7 with 10490 viewsMrSwerve

They've lost 5 games in a row, of course they're going to bloody beat us.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Apr 7 with 10458 viewsPegojack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

Unfortunately, that's how this football thing seems to work.

I'd be much more confident if they'd WON five in a row.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:49 - Apr 7 with 10363 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:57 - Apr 7 by MrSwerve

And we have not won in 5!!!!

Something has to give, they are due a win just as much as we are.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:50 - Apr 7 with 10356 viewsjacabertawe

At this point last year:

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/premier-league/2015-2016/table/2016

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:42 - Apr 7 with 10255 viewsNogginthenog

Maybe their nerves will get the better of them and we can take advanrage but somehow I doubt it.

I'll be surprised but mightily pleased if we get 3 points.COYS.
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:50 - Apr 7 with 10170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be back to contribute to the match day thread for this one.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 7 with 10176 viewspencoedjack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:58 - Apr 7 by Fergal

Where are Swans fans heading for drinks? Liverpool Street best?

Not going tomorrow but went to the blind beggar last season

Great day out

Have a top day & bring back 3 points 👍
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 7 with 10168 viewsairedale

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:51 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Not going tomorrow but went to the blind beggar last season

Great day out

Have a top day & bring back 3 points 👍

Bobby Moore used to be that landlord there didn't he?
The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 18:02 - Apr 7 with 10150 viewspencoedjack

The Official West Ham United Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:55 - Apr 7 by airedale

Bobby Moore used to be that landlord there didn't he?

Not sure fella .....used to the Krays pub couple of guys from lock stock in there last season a very enjoyable pre match drink
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024