Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
French presidential election run off. 19:26 - Apr 23 with 9432 viewsexiledclaseboy

Will be between Macron and Le Pen.

Poll: Tory leader

French presidential election run off. on 18:13 - May 8 with 1391 viewslonglostjack

French presidential election run off. on 16:57 - May 8 by sherpajacob

Leave EU taking it well.

Before long we'll have some Tory Grandee invoking the spirit of Mers el Kebir

Seriously, listening to the UK media you could swear that people living on the continent are all rallying against the EU and the UK is ahead of the loop. With the exception of Greece - not true. The reaction I get is more one of regret and disbelief that the UK is leaving the club - Sweden for example, who voted with the UK on nearly every occasion. Very sad.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 18:15]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

French presidential election run off. on 21:30 - May 8 with 1344 viewsHumpty

French presidential election run off. on 15:05 - May 8 by Kerouac

It is hilarious.

Macron making out the vote was a pro-EU vote (e.g. playing the EU anthem instead of the French one at his victory speech)...the bloke was forced to pretend he had Eurosceptic credentials during the campaign, because the EU is so unpopular.

There he was calling for reform, mutualisation of Eurozone debt
Brussels, Merkel, the European establishment openly campaigned for him...
a DAY after he is named President, Merkel's right-hand man Schauble comes out and quashes any idea that Macron's "reforms" are possible.
The Germans will never agree to mutualise the debt (only 24% of Germans polled think that is a good idea) and it is the GERMANS who run the EU.

All of the pro-EU politicians who claim that they want reform and can achieve it, they are all lying to you.

There are going to be some angry motherfukkers in France these next couple of years, you watch.
[Post edited 8 May 2017 15:12]

Do you have a story about a French bloke who came up to you in a shop today and told you that you were right?

Oh go on. Please?
French presidential election run off. on 22:12 - May 8 with 1323 viewsacejack3065

French presidential election run off. on 21:30 - May 8 by Humpty

Do you have a story about a French bloke who came up to you in a shop today and told you that you were right?

Oh go on. Please?

He's a boring hack and the most transparent poster on the forum. I'd take Trampies insane ramblings any day of the week.
French presidential election run off. on 22:33 - May 8 with 1308 viewsHumpty

French presidential election run off. on 22:12 - May 8 by acejack3065

He's a boring hack and the most transparent poster on the forum. I'd take Trampies insane ramblings any day of the week.

I like him. He's funny.
French presidential election run off. on 22:35 - May 8 with 1305 viewsacejack3065

French presidential election run off. on 22:33 - May 8 by Humpty

I like him. He's funny.

Fair enough. He's a lib dem living in Gower, don't you know. Don't forget he's a lib dem.
French presidential election run off. on 23:35 - May 8 with 1286 viewsKerouac

Calm down girls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

French presidential election run off. on 23:57 - May 8 with 1268 viewsHumpty

French presidential election run off. on 23:35 - May 8 by Kerouac

Calm down girls...

It doesn't work.
French presidential election run off. on 00:25 - May 9 with 1250 viewsKerouac

French presidential election run off. on 23:57 - May 8 by Humpty

It doesn't work.

Have you got much bigger tits?

Login to get fewer ads

French presidential election run off. on 04:58 - May 9 with 1230 viewsHumpty

French presidential election run off. on 00:25 - May 9 by Kerouac

Have you got much bigger tits?

No I do not.

Funnily enough a bloke came up to me in a shop today. He's a good friend. An Iranian farmer who works at the LSE. Looks a bit Maltese though. Always looks cross.

Anyway he told me "Humpty. You're hell of a boy and you haven't been wrong since 2010. You also have small beautiful tits. BTW all Muslims are c*nts. Vote Lib Dem."

Actually Jack, that didn't really happen.

I made it up.

Like you do.
French presidential election run off. on 07:44 - May 9 with 1201 viewsskippyjack

The blowjob squinter has taken the reins.. his wife can be persuaded to influence a few decisions mind.. she swallows that pogo stick like a fish to water.

She's obviously swallowed a few of the older squinters to get her man to the throne of France..

I know who's secretly running France.. it's not the squinting banker.

I kind of like politicians wives.. they're purposely driven to swallow pogo sticks for 'power'..

when we all know the Royals rule the world.. because they did actually kick it all off.

I can imagine all the worms now.. 'Ah bonjour Brigitte'.. with the puppy 'suck my pogo stick eyes'.. I don't know how women cope in today's world..

Men are supposed to pleasure their women.. not the other way around.. no wonder why we're producing a breed of half c*cks out there.. you're all too predictable..

Women are running the world... they've been attempting to kill me since I have come out of the womb.. it's like kill him or sh*g him type thing..

The Nazi Regime is alive and well.. they even have the homosexual under cover w*nkers under their grasp.

I don't know what their purpose in all of this is mind.. but women and Nazism share a unique correlation.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

French presidential election run off. on 08:43 - May 9 with 1179 viewswaynekerr55

French presidential election run off. on 07:44 - May 9 by skippyjack

The blowjob squinter has taken the reins.. his wife can be persuaded to influence a few decisions mind.. she swallows that pogo stick like a fish to water.

She's obviously swallowed a few of the older squinters to get her man to the throne of France..

I know who's secretly running France.. it's not the squinting banker.

I kind of like politicians wives.. they're purposely driven to swallow pogo sticks for 'power'..

when we all know the Royals rule the world.. because they did actually kick it all off.

I can imagine all the worms now.. 'Ah bonjour Brigitte'.. with the puppy 'suck my pogo stick eyes'.. I don't know how women cope in today's world..

Men are supposed to pleasure their women.. not the other way around.. no wonder why we're producing a breed of half c*cks out there.. you're all too predictable..

Women are running the world... they've been attempting to kill me since I have come out of the womb.. it's like kill him or sh*g him type thing..

The Nazi Regime is alive and well.. they even have the homosexual under cover w*nkers under their grasp.

I don't know what their purpose in all of this is mind.. but women and Nazism share a unique correlation.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

French presidential election run off. on 09:01 - May 9 with 1150 viewstrampie

Le Pen seems to be on the left when it comes to economics, culturally and socially on the right but her economics seem to be on the left, Macron seems to be a cross between Mrs Thatcher and Tony Blair, Macron is a neo liberal banker.

The establishment is doing a number on Marine to try and stop her getting elected, they label her and allow others to label her.

Out of Macron and Marine I would guess that France has picked the wrong one.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

French presidential election run off. on 10:40 - May 9 with 1152 viewsLohengrin

French presidential election run off. on 09:01 - May 9 by trampie

Le Pen seems to be on the left when it comes to economics, culturally and socially on the right but her economics seem to be on the left, Macron seems to be a cross between Mrs Thatcher and Tony Blair, Macron is a neo liberal banker.

The establishment is doing a number on Marine to try and stop her getting elected, they label her and allow others to label her.

Out of Macron and Marine I would guess that France has picked the wrong one.

They would agree with you.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

French presidential election run off. on 11:07 - May 9 with 1106 viewstrampie

French presidential election run off. on 20:14 - May 7 by Lohengrin

Marine polled over eleven million votes in the face of a hostile media and the combined political machinery of Brussels and Paris. That's not to be sniffed at.

What happens next is civil disorder on the grand scale as the bastard love child of Blair and Thatcher goes after the pay, conditions and pensions of French workers. Buckle-up it's going to be a bumpy ride.

The French workers will have to watch their pay and conditions and pensions like you say as they have an out and out right winger [economically speaking] in charge.

Media are saying Le Pen is right wing, she is not right wing at all economically, Macron on the other hand is off the scale for being right wing economically, the establishment is doing a number on her.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

French presidential election run off. on 11:32 - May 9 with 1109 viewsLohengrin

French presidential election run off. on 11:07 - May 9 by trampie

The French workers will have to watch their pay and conditions and pensions like you say as they have an out and out right winger [economically speaking] in charge.

Media are saying Le Pen is right wing, she is not right wing at all economically, Macron on the other hand is off the scale for being right wing economically, the establishment is doing a number on her.

The old frames of reference - 'right' and 'left' are pretty redundant now, Tramp, the old linear divisions are pretty meaningless.

Clasey sees the election of Macron as a rejection of "the politics of fear and division." I see things rather differently - that emotion, that outcome, have been given a turbo-boost. Watching Macron's victory celebrations was like watching Aaron's followers cavorting before the Golden Calf.

French presidential election run off. on 12:55 - May 9 with 1072 viewsexiledclaseboy

Arch nationalists trampie and Lohengrin united in their admiration for fellow arch-nationalist le Pen. Colour me shocked.

Three peas in a pod.

Poll: Tory leader

French presidential election run off. on 13:09 - May 9 with 1066 viewsLohengrin

French presidential election run off. on 12:55 - May 9 by exiledclaseboy

Arch nationalists trampie and Lohengrin united in their admiration for fellow arch-nationalist le Pen. Colour me shocked.

Three peas in a pod.

I'm not wrong though. Subsequent events will give proof of everything I'm saying. When Macron talks of making France "more competitive" we've been here before. What he intends doing is throwing French industry wide open to the predations of international finance. The working folk of France are about to have the monetarist maelstrom unleashed upon them.

French presidential election run off. on 14:39 - May 9 with 1024 viewsKerouac

European Reform and the EU's respect for Democracy

How it works, no.1...

Macron (a month before becoming French President):

- "Germany benefits from the imbalances within the Eurozone and achieves very high trade surpluses."
"Those aren't a good thing either for Germany or for the economy of the Eurozone."
"There should be a rebalancing."

Martin Schulz (Merkel's rival for Chancellor and ex-President of the European Parliament):

- "In light of the presidential campaign in France and the debates led during the campaign, let me stress this: I regard the criticism of our high trade surplus as wrong. "
"We don't need to feel ashamed of being successful. "
"Our exports are the result of good work done here in the country.”

Angela Merkel :

"...the large surplus is linked to the quality of our products”.

The Chancellor added:

"Another part of it is linked to the policies of the European Central Bank which we can't influence."
"Wage increases are now exceeding productivity growth and if you look at the forecasts, the surplus will fall slightly in coming years."

French presidential election run off. on 22:38 - May 9 with 957 viewsKerouac

How it works, no.2...

Macron (before becoming French President):

- He proposed implementing EU-wide protectionist measures, hailed ‘Macronomics’, which he hopes will reinvent trading with the bloc.

Mr Macron: “Globalization is a tough fight because not everyone always respects the rules."
“So we will turn the protection of European industry into one of the major pillars of reinventing the EU.”

He also proposed a "Buy European Act".
The act is one of pro-EU Macron’s key policies and it would restrict access to public procurement contracts in Brussels, such as rail and infrastructure projects, to only companies that have at least half of their product inside the bloc.

Jyrki Katainen - (European Commission vice president for jobs, growth, investment and competitiveness since 2014. ):

- “I strongly believe that Europeans are capable of providing services and goods that fulfil the expectations of European consumers without any artificial rules, which would force people or local authorities to only buy European products without a reason.”

France’s multinational rail company Alstom has said Europe is too open to Asian companies in big public rail contracts, than Asian companies are to EU companies.

- The Finnish commissioner said that the EU as a whole can’t afford to restrict pubic procurement, but there should be a global public procurement system.
He said:
“When I listen to what Emmanuel Macron said during the campaign, he seemed to have been a very active shaper of globalisation instead of building walls around France, so I expect that France will be a strong influencer.”

French presidential election run off. on 13:32 - May 10 with 897 viewsKerouac

How it works, no.3...

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/802488/Eurozone-reject-Emmanuel-Macron-calls

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024