Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". 07:58 - Apr 27 with 2107 viewsexiledclaseboy

As well as a "benign Islingtonian herbivore".

Both made me chuckle while I was walking the dog this morning.

Boris Johnson, ladies and gentlemen. Her Majesty's Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs and the UK's chief diplomat.

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 08:05 - Apr 27 with 1767 viewsKilkennyjack

I dont like Jezza.

'Mugwump is an anglicized version of a word used by Massachusett Indians to mean "war leader." '

And this he certainly ain't.

He is however a fanny.

Beware of the Risen People

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:02 - Apr 27 with 1720 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 08:05 - Apr 27 by Kilkennyjack

I dont like Jezza.

'Mugwump is an anglicized version of a word used by Massachusett Indians to mean "war leader." '

And this he certainly ain't.

He is however a fanny.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:15 - Apr 27 with 1708 viewsClinton

Boris was challenged on the Mugglewump name calling on radio 4 Today program this morning. He was quite contrite on that one, he said:
"I apologise to Mugglewumps everywhere"

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:17 - Apr 27 with 1703 viewsNogginthenog

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:02 - Apr 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Brilliant Tommy, that man is an odious piece of shite and for him to be denegrating the leader of the opposition the way he has been is both laughable and despicable.
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:19 - Apr 27 with 1701 viewsBigPhilG

I really hope they don't let Boris anywhere near the Brexit negotiations table.

Can't disagree what he says about Corbyn though and did make me laugh
Jeremy Corbyn is a on 09:40 - Apr 27 with 1684 viewsNogginthenog

This from the man who wanted to further his career with the referendum and as soon as the shite hit the fan bailed out. How he has any postion whatsoever in government is utterly laughable. He is a carcrash and a liability to his party.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 10:19]
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:44 - Apr 27 with 1675 viewsperchrockjack

No gimmicks?
Well playing doctor with a kid in arms made my skin crawl

Corbyn wouldn't even pass for a janitor, with due respect to those fine people.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:48 - Apr 27 with 1673 viewsdickythorpe

Corbyn is an odd bod make no bones about it!

Boris should wise the feck up!!! No wonder people cant take important issues seriously and switch off.

Maybe he should have worked in stand -up but thought politics was easier?
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:53 - Apr 27 with 1666 viewsPrivate_Partz

If ever there was a square peg in a round hole in the world of diplomacy then this is it. It is typical Tory Boy bullying. Very similar to the coward May who insists on personal insults at PMQ rather than actually answering the questions raised by JC.
I am not in politics so I can call Boris an 'over privileged buffoon'. Such language does not go down well with voters support with half a brain however.
It is not unreasonable to expect at least a modicum of debate rather than name calling but Boris has always been incapable of this.
His latest gaff over Syria is already under debate where he appears to be committing us to military action in Syria whilst Parliament is in recess. A complete and utter fool..

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 10:18 - Apr 27 with 1644 viewsHighjack

Although what he says is factually correct and could easily be proved in a court of law he should as one of the holders of the great offices of state not stoop to such infantile behaviour.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 11:00 - Apr 27 with 1604 viewsPrivate_Partz

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 10:18 - Apr 27 by Highjack

Although what he says is factually correct and could easily be proved in a court of law he should as one of the holders of the great offices of state not stoop to such infantile behaviour.

Point taken but would you like to say what you disagree with in the Labour Manifesto or what you disagree with in relation to things JC has said since he has become Leader?
Not the way he dresses, or his age, or what he said or did thirty years ago.
I will start off. I have concerns over his Trident / Nuclear views although the state of the world as it is does make me warm to them more. Also I disagree with his 'will of the people' stance on the EU. Other than that I agree with most of the things the Labour Party currently stands for.
One politician, or Party, is hardly ever a one size fits all and unfortunately for me LIB Dems will get my vote nationally this time as a result of the EU stance....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 12:06 - Apr 27 with 1572 viewsDafyddHuw

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 09:17 - Apr 27 by Nogginthenog

Brilliant Tommy, that man is an odious piece of shite and for him to be denegrating the leader of the opposition the way he has been is both laughable and despicable.

Johnson is a lying posh boy who looked us in the eye and told us the NHS would be £350M a week better off under Brexit.

How can he (and his affluent co-cabinet) possibly make up rules for running the country?
None of them have had to wait in A&E, they're all on private medical schemes.
None of them have sent their kids to failing schools, they send them for private education.

They have no concept of how ordinary people live. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. I'd live to meet the priveleged arsehole in the street tho.
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 13:58 - Apr 27 with 1519 viewsperchrockjack

Boris is a knob head

He s be a knob head if he was a poor boy like dafydd

Corbyn is a knobhead too

Not sure if he s posh or not,

Not sure why so many obsessed with posh

Joe lousy ,no doubt

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 14:09 - Apr 27 with 1507 viewsPegojack

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 13:58 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

Boris is a knob head

He s be a knob head if he was a poor boy like dafydd

Corbyn is a knobhead too

Not sure if he s posh or not,

Not sure why so many obsessed with posh

Joe lousy ,no doubt

Leave Joe Lousy out of this, the posh fecker.
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 14:19 - Apr 27 with 1496 viewsperchrockjack

.....and Hereford is well posh too

Not my fav city but it's a lovely county

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 16:52 - Apr 27 with 1433 viewswaynekerr55

To be fair that is a quality put down, but not something our chief diplomat should be engaging in.

Benign herbivore 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 17:00 - Apr 27 with 1420 viewssherpajacob

There is a,reason the tories are trying to keep Boris out of the spotlight in this GE campaign.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jeremy Corbyn is a on 17:59 - Apr 27 with 1392 viewsKerouac

Jeremy Corbyn is a on 09:40 - Apr 27 by Nogginthenog

This from the man who wanted to further his career with the referendum and as soon as the shite hit the fan bailed out. How he has any postion whatsoever in government is utterly laughable. He is a carcrash and a liability to his party.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 10:19]

"...the man who wanted to further his career with the referendum and as soon as the shite hit the fan bailed out."

ummmmm...he stood to be leader of the party.
He did do that didn't he, it wasn't just a dream?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jeremy Corbyn is a on 18:21 - Apr 27 with 1374 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jeremy Corbyn is a on 17:59 - Apr 27 by Kerouac

"...the man who wanted to further his career with the referendum and as soon as the shite hit the fan bailed out."

ummmmm...he stood to be leader of the party.
He did do that didn't he, it wasn't just a dream?

Must have been a dream. Johnson didn't stand in the Tory leadership election. Stop eating cheese before bed.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2017 18:27]

Poll: Tory leader

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 18:39 - Apr 27 with 1343 viewsperchrockjack

I d never interfere with a man and his cheese

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 19:25 - Apr 27 with 1307 viewsbuilthjack

Why is an adult, or supposed adult, allowed to talk total b@llocks . Boris Johnson, another rich boy who hasn't a f"cking clue.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 1302 viewsperchrockjack

But it doesn't mean those not rich are sensible does it

Too much class war

We don't want the fookn toffs nor the plebs at each other's throat

WE are the middle class...stuck in the middle

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 20:52 - Apr 27 with 1260 viewsswan85

Whilst I may not be a Corbyn fan, to call somebody this from such a position as BJ has is just not on and not what our Politics should be about.

I just can't help thinking BJ is still in the bullingdon club, sneering at people who he considers beneath him.
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 10:33 - Apr 28 with 1159 viewsDafyddHuw

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 19:33 - Apr 27 by perchrockjack

But it doesn't mean those not rich are sensible does it

Too much class war

We don't want the fookn toffs nor the plebs at each other's throat

WE are the middle class...stuck in the middle

You're not middle class, Perch. You're just a scrote with a police pension.
Nothing at all wrong with being a scrote. Until they get delusions of middle class.

Remember when you were whinging about your Lidl croissants/pain au chocolat being soggy after you defrosted them in the micro, and Lisa put you in your place?
That's not middle class. It's not even scrote class. It's no class.

Cost of everything, value of nothing, etc.
Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 10:35 - Apr 28 with 1151 viewstrampie

Jeremy Corbyn is a "mutton headed old mugwump". on 10:33 - Apr 28 by DafyddHuw

You're not middle class, Perch. You're just a scrote with a police pension.
Nothing at all wrong with being a scrote. Until they get delusions of middle class.

Remember when you were whinging about your Lidl croissants/pain au chocolat being soggy after you defrosted them in the micro, and Lisa put you in your place?
That's not middle class. It's not even scrote class. It's no class.

Cost of everything, value of nothing, etc.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024