Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22043 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:15 - May 6 with 1827 viewsepaul

Come on then my lovely boys lets have it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:30 - May 6 with 1704 viewsSwansNZ

Just got up, seen the Hull result
It's in our hands now, can't ask for more than that. Now, don't fcuk it up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:31 - May 6 with 1702 viewsMrSwerve

Here we go.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:32 - May 6 with 1697 viewsKulusBeatFactory

everton high line midfield
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:36 - May 6 with 1626 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Britton and Ki are both very deep. Struggling to play any forward passes when two thirds of the midfield are basically in line with the defence when we win possession.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:42 - May 6 with 1601 viewsKulusBeatFactory

everton high in confidence - hence high line - just need to soak it up and get some of our own momentum thru Leon

.....as we are currently beginning to do
[Post edited 6 May 2017 17:43]
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:48 - May 6 with 1532 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Llorente getting manhandled a lot in the box.
Atkinson totally ignoring it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - May 6 with 1485 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Can someone tell me just what Ki adds to the team?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:52 - May 6 with 1483 viewsKulusBeatFactory

here's hoping their young guns keep fluffing their lines
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - May 6 with 1441 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Excellent at retaining possession and not mindlessly bombing forward, leaving the defence exposed. Unfortunately he offers little going forward.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:53 - May 6 with 1461 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:51 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

calmness, control and the ability to spray a pinpoint diagonal
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:56 - May 6 with 1413 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A moment ago, Naughton bombed up the right, lost the ball. Ki saw this and filled in at right back as they countered down Naughtons exposed side. That is why he plays.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:58 - May 6 with 1403 viewsKulusBeatFactory

ayew putting himself about - adds a physical outlet - and takes the game to the oppo
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:58 - May 6 with 1403 viewsSwansNZ

Great pitch side security.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:59 - May 6 with 1389 viewsSwansNZ

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:59 - May 6 with 1386 viewsKulusBeatFactory

yeeeeessssssssssssss
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:00 - May 6 with 1365 viewsepaul

Get in there Llorente yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:00 - May 6 with 1359 viewsSwansNZ

Fcuk, how I needed that goal

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - May 6 with 1339 viewsgrfn

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - May 6 with 1325 viewsKulusBeatFactory

hoddle talking shite - whatever
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - May 6 with 1311 viewswestwalesed

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:02 - May 6 with 1307 viewsBanosswan

Wayhey!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:03 - May 6 with 1292 viewsLord_Bony

Unbelievable !!! we can do this....lets get out of that zone tonight..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:04 - May 6 with 1271 viewsSwansNZ

Need to make this pressure count and get a second.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:04 - May 6 with 1264 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:01 - May 6 by KulusBeatFactory

hoddle talking shite - whatever

keown adds some balance

"everton being bullied (in a positive way) here - swans taking the game to everton"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024