Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22044 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:25 - May 5 with 2912 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 11:01 - May 5 by EasternJack

This helps

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39802501

Koeman Inviting a Barca based newspaper into his house to talk about how he'd love to manage Barcelona one day - a job that's soon to be available - is not going to make anyone bust a nut for Everton for the next few games.
[Post edited 5 May 2017 11:01]

Yes, great, even their manager's on the beach LOL

Let's hope Sunderland do us a favour and keep 'ull to a draw before we play tomorrow ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:11 - May 5 with 2672 viewsMuteswan

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:45 - May 2 by spiderboy

2-1 swans
llorentte
Ayew
Fabs to save a pen in the last minute

Deflection in off Ash for the winner. 😁
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:04 - May 5 with 2643 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 18:11 - May 5 by Muteswan

Deflection in off Ash for the winner. 😁

Wouldn't be surprised to see Ash sent off tomorrow. Our players will know exactly what to whisper in his ear to wind him up and I expect him to be in a right royal rumble with Llorente and Llorente coming out on top.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:18 - May 5 with 2633 viewsOldjack

I hope 50 pence swede marks LLORENTE ,for LLORENTE will surely rise above him and nut them in ,if not 50 pence swede hasn't got a clue where his may end up ,hopefully they will lead to an own goal or two

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 19:49 - May 5 with 2599 viewsvetchonian

Maybe we would be better off without Siggy and Llorente tomorrow. They won't be here next season and they have been useless and we should have sold them in the January window I mean what have they contributed?
😉😉

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - May 5 with 2546 viewsSwansNZ

“They could also secure their first back-to-back home wins since May 2016.”

It might feel like that sort of season, but we’ve done it twice already, including 3 consecutive home wins. (Palace, Sunderland & Southampton, Leicester, Burnley).

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 06:31 - May 6 with 2354 viewsNirvana

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 17:04 - May 2 by TheKirkyLife

1-0 Swans, Everton player to see red

Got a strange feeling this is how it will end too. I'm gonna say Barkley gets the red, and Ayew sets up Siggy for the winner.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:57 - May 6 with 2312 viewsSwansNZ

MUST win.

There, I've said it (a few times).

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 07:59 - May 6 with 2298 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:46 - May 5 by SwansNZ

“They could also secure their first back-to-back home wins since May 2016.”

It might feel like that sort of season, but we’ve done it twice already, including 3 consecutive home wins. (Palace, Sunderland & Southampton, Leicester, Burnley).

Reporting remains appalling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:04 - May 6 with 2295 viewstaffpunk

Their supporters are expecting nothing but a defeat out of the game, I'd guess their players may well have the same attitude. The games there for the taking for yourselves.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:21 - May 6 with 2281 viewsraynor94

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:04 - May 6 by taffpunk

Their supporters are expecting nothing but a defeat out of the game, I'd guess their players may well have the same attitude. The games there for the taking for yourselves.

I like your psychology

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 08:34 - May 6 with 2260 viewsmacthejack

Only 3 days after James Thomas day. We could do with another rousing pre-match Kev Johns special!
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:16 - May 6 with 2203 viewsploppy

With most of the opposition teams in the significant games being on the beach already, our only hope is that Palace need to beat Hull next week (and do so). Can't rely on Spurs it seems. So, we desperately need Man C to beat Palace today. There - I've said it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:10 - May 6 with 2144 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:16 - May 6 by ploppy

With most of the opposition teams in the significant games being on the beach already, our only hope is that Palace need to beat Hull next week (and do so). Can't rely on Spurs it seems. So, we desperately need Man C to beat Palace today. There - I've said it.

Palace may well not get another point and it could be between them and us on the last day.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:13 - May 6 with 2141 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:10 - May 6 by Whiterockin

Palace may well not get another point and it could be between them and us on the last day.

Manund will have the youth team out against palace.

It's us or Hull.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:19 - May 6 with 2132 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 10:13 - May 6 by monmouth

Manund will have the youth team out against palace.

It's us or Hull.

As I said that's the last day .
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:11 - May 6 with 1898 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 09:16 - May 6 by ploppy

The score suggests Palace will need something against Hull next week, as long as we get a point later on.
A good thing.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Thread on 14:42 - May 6 with 1828 viewsploppy

I know I shouldn't reply to my own post, but I'm on a roll. We desperately need at least a point against Everton. There - I've said it.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - May 6 with 1674 viewsLeonWasGod

Anyone else bricking it? Or are you all quietly confident? Today seems worse than before the PO final and that was bad enough.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - May 6 with 1660 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:15 - May 6 by LeonWasGod

Anyone else bricking it? Or are you all quietly confident? Today seems worse than before the PO final and that was bad enough.

Just think what it'll be like against West Brom if it's all on the last day.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:25 - May 6 with 1656 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:22 - May 6 by MrSwerve

Just think what it'll be like against West Brom if it's all on the last day.

Don't. I can't clench for that long. 😬
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - May 6 with 1561 viewsPozuelosSideys

And today is the day we have the opportunity to dig ourselves out. We wont get any more favours. It has to be today.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - May 6 with 1531 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Lol we're so focused on Hull nobody has posted this. Ki gets the nod over Leroy.

[Post edited 6 May 2017 16:56]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:03 - May 6 with 1430 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:55 - May 6 by Tummer_from_Texas

Lol we're so focused on Hull nobody has posted this. Ki gets the nod over Leroy.

[Post edited 6 May 2017 16:56]

Olsson back in good. Kingley's done nothin wrong but Olsson is more likely to have a positive impact.

Ki is ok. Keep it tighter in the middle. Fer has often made a good impact when he's been sub. That's about as good as we could put out there imo.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:07 - May 6 with 1405 viewswestwalesed

4-3-1-2 then?

Going for it I hope!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024