Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22049 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:47 - May 6 with 2177 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Leon putting in a Jonny Wilkinson tackle - and now a leg pumping cover

warra leader
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:49 - May 6 with 2147 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:47 - May 6 by KulusBeatFactory

Leon putting in a Jonny Wilkinson tackle - and now a leg pumping cover

warra leader

Legend

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:54 - May 6 with 2083 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:24 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And they have been spot on too. Twice Fernandez has messed up the header.

DYSS - what would your tactics now be pal ?
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:56 - May 6 with 2036 viewsGroo

2 very good corners, really unlucky ....

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:56 - May 6 with 2027 viewsSwansNZ

2 corners, and we should have scored off both.
Hope we don't regret not taking one of the chances we've created.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:57 - May 6 with 2014 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:56 - May 6 by SwansNZ

2 corners, and we should have scored off both.
Hope we don't regret not taking one of the chances we've created.

Yep.

Here we go, backs to the wall subs.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:57 - May 6 with 2005 viewsGroo

Fer and Cork coming on, Ki and who off

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:59 - May 6 with 1970 viewsJackanapes

Did we learn nothing from the Tottenham game? I can barely watch any more.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:59 - May 6 with 1961 viewsKulusBeatFactory

great strength Ayew
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:01 - May 6 with 1921 viewsKennedy

Did Ki just do a sliding tackle?

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:02 - May 6 with 1907 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:01 - May 6 by Kennedy

What a time to be alive.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:02 - May 6 with 1897 viewsBanosswan

Well played ki

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:02 - May 6 with 1887 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:01 - May 6 by Kennedy

he's done a few excellent tackles today - including sliding
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:05 - May 6 with 1818 viewsLord_Bony

By fk we really deserve to win this the way we ve played today.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - May 6 with 1751 viewswestwalesed

Really starting to s**t myself now.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:09 - May 6 with 1748 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:05 - May 6 by Lord_Bony

By fk we really deserve to win this the way we ve played today.

absolutely - courage, tactics, organisation and leadership

#Leon
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:11 - May 6 with 1728 viewsnierika

Get the ball and maintain some possession!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:14 - May 6 with 1667 viewsSmellyplumz

PLAY IT INTO THE CORNERS!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:15 - May 6 with 1648 viewsKulusBeatFactory

borja needs to run his nuts off, for once, just for 8 mins
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:15 - May 6 with 1642 viewsLord_Bony

50p head is having a mare.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:15 - May 6 with 1639 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:11 - May 6 by nierika

Get the ball and maintain some possession!!!

Hartlepool winning, Newport drawing

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:18 - May 6 with 1556 viewsLord_Bony

COYS massive result

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:21 - May 6 with 1452 viewsPozuelosSideys

Huge.

Draws Palace in as well, big time considering they have to play each other next week.

Well done girls

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:22 - May 6 with 1427 viewsSmellyplumz

Simply amazing superb awesome brilliant.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:22 - May 6 with 1423 viewsepaul

Thank feck thats over my nerves are shredded!!!!!! What a performance

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024