Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22047 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:05 - May 6 with 2070 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I just wish that Sigi would let Carroll take some of the longer free kicks.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:07 - May 6 with 2049 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki put his foot in and actually won a tackle. Hoorah.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - May 6 with 2026 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:07 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Ki put his foot in and actually won a tackle. Hoorah.

get a grip man - we're 1-0 up / taking the game to them / etc etc etc etc
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:09 - May 6 with 2017 viewsLord_Bony

Hull fans are bricking it...heh heh..

http://www.not606.com/threads/swansea-v-everton.347659/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:10 - May 6 with 2010 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:09 - May 6 by Lord_Bony

Hull fans are bricking it...heh heh..

http://www.not606.com/threads/swansea-v-everton.347659/

So am I

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:12 - May 6 with 1970 viewsKulusBeatFactory

again Ayew - covering back in RB - fabulous
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - May 6 with 1946 viewsBournedore

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:10 - May 6 by SwansNZ

So am I

quite. Long way to go unfortunately....
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:15 - May 6 with 1913 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:08 - May 6 by KulusBeatFactory

get a grip man - we're 1-0 up / taking the game to them / etc etc etc etc

I know and at last Ki is contributing along with all the others.
It has been a great start.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - May 6 with 1880 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:13 - May 6 by Bournedore

quite. Long way to go unfortunately....

Half way there.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:17 - May 6 with 1867 viewsSmellyplumz

Brilliant brilliant first half, well done lads.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - May 6 with 1857 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is Ayew limping or is that his normal walk off?
He has really contributed a lot today.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - May 6 with 1857 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:15 - May 6 by A_Fans_Dad

I know and at last Ki is contributing along with all the others.
It has been a great start.

indeed - and had an excellent half - adding some great cover tackles to the mix

COYS !
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - May 6 with 1839 viewsJackanapes

Siggurdson stop over hitting the fking ball.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - May 6 with 1734 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - May 6 by Jackanapes

Corners seem a deliberate ploy to Fede on the back post.

But, yeah...
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - May 6 with 1722 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:18 - May 6 by Jackanapes

That is why I would like to see Carroll take a couple.
The nerves are really jangling now.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:24 - May 6 with 1666 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

But, yeah...

And they have been spot on too. Twice Fernandez has messed up the header.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 6 with 1682 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:22 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

But, yeah...

Be lush to see fede hit the target once innit.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:27 - May 6 with 1639 viewsSmellyplumz

Brilliant first half we will win this 100% looking forward to prem footie next season... Coys

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:27 - May 6 with 1636 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

He used to score in internationals.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:31 - May 6 with 1566 viewsGroo

Please please please don't make changes at half time to defend the lead.

Why can't any manager see we are crap at that.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:32 - May 6 with 1542 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:25 - May 6 by Smellyplumz

I think the plan is to head it back to Llorente.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 18:34]
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:33 - May 6 with 1537 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:10 - May 6 by SwansNZ

So am I

lets hope PattyNchips2 has no clue
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:37 - May 6 with 1481 viewsKulusBeatFactory

as per 1st half - we need to absorb this early press
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:41 - May 6 with 1438 viewsGroo

Ayew looks a very decent player when he plays with Llorente and/or wide, just not the one up front player that he's been put into a few times.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 18:42 - May 6 with 1421 viewsLord_Bony

Ayew hit the post...If that had gone in it would have been game over....ffs

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024