Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread 11:35 - May 2 with 22048 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 May 2017 23:20]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:22 - May 6 with 2703 viewsSwansNZ

MASSIVE.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:23 - May 6 with 2653 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent. Hopefully we spend big to bring in a defensive midfielder in the Summer.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:23 - May 6 with 2675 viewsJackanapes

If Carslberg did days of football...

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:25 - May 6 with 2626 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:23 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent. Hopefully we spend big to bring in a defensive midfielder in the Summer.

Have a night off now and celebrate is it??

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:26 - May 6 with 2587 viewsLord_Bony

FIrst home win against Everton since 1930.

If we win at Sunderland next week and Hull lose against Palace...we will be safe.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - May 6 with 2522 viewsEasternJack

Outstanding!

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - May 6 with 2517 viewssomersetsimon

Alfie Mawson's face after that ball went wide.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:29 - May 6 with 2495 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:23 - May 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

we should get Leon to identify and recruit a prodigy

TC could be it - but I wld prefer a Leon/Ferrie blend
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:30 - May 6 with 2468 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - May 6 by somersetsimon

Almost gave me a heart attack, thought he scored an own goal.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread (n/t) on 19:31 - May 6 with 2413 viewsMLT18

[Post edited 6 May 2017 19:37]
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:32 - May 6 with 2412 viewsWarwickHunt

Right now, I'd gladly go gay for the entire team, PC and Claude.

So many men - so little time...
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread (n/t) on 19:35 - May 6 with 2358 viewsMLT18

[Post edited 6 May 2017 19:40]
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:37 - May 6 with 2337 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Magnificent.....
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:38 - May 6 with 2314 viewsMLT18

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:28 - May 6 by somersetsimon

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:41 - May 6 with 2277 viewsMLT18

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:22 - May 6 by epaul

Thank feck thats over my nerves are shredded!!!!!! What a performance

Agree. My wife now wants a new carpet as I've worn this one out walking back and fore on it for the whole of the second half.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:00 - May 6 with 2068 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:32 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

Bet you'll start with Llorente.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:03 - May 6 with 2034 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:00 - May 6 by londonlisa2001

Bet you'll start with Llorente.

Sussed!

The big handsome bàstard.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:06 - May 6 with 1999 viewsSmellyplumz

Bit fecking tense that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:10 - May 6 with 1964 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:32 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

First dibs on Llorente...

Edit - just read on, d'oh!
[Post edited 6 May 2017 20:10]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:24 - May 6 with 1837 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 19:26 - May 6 by Lord_Bony

FIrst home win against Everton since 1930.

If we win at Sunderland next week and Hull lose against Palace...we will be safe.

This post has been edited by an administrator

If we win and Hull draw were more or less safe. Can't see them beating Spurs 7-0

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:29 - May 6 with 1803 viewsvetchonian

The Jacks are staying up
😃😃

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:31 - May 6 with 1798 viewsPinky

I watched it in rural Liberia using a VSAT internet connection. Luckily it held out until the 90th minute before cutting off. I had a tense 10 minutes waiting to see if we'd held on! Having a couple of Club Beers to celebrate. It's in our hands now.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:38 - May 6 with 1745 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:10 - May 6 by Jack_Meoff

First dibs on Llorente...

Edit - just read on, d'oh!
[Post edited 6 May 2017 20:10]

There's already a queue past Rossi's.
The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:43 - May 6 with 1701 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:38 - May 6 by WarwickHunt

There's already a queue past Rossi's.

That's for the rissoles

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus Everton FC Premier League Match Day Thread on 20:47 - May 6 with 1668 viewsClinton

Anyone for a cheeky Nandos

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024