Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This comment just made me really depressed 22:46 - May 8 with 4454 viewsrock1n

Top of comments on May's immigration comments:

'The left-wing media keep missing the point on immigration. British people are quite happy with immigrants who actually have something to offer in the UK (e.g. skilled people with job offers) but don't want mass uncontrolled immigration of benefit seekers who will then "use" our system to bring over their family and even send UK benefits to their extended family in the country where they came from'

...... Most immigrants, especially EU immigrants are young and work hard - they are far more productive.

I just don't even know what to say anymore, years and years of propaganda have just infiltrated minds. There's me on the centre right finding this depressing.

What the Hell happened to this Country, people are obsessed by foreign people. Live your bloody life.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

This comment just made me really depressed on 09:23 - May 9 with 1418 viewstrampie

Left wing media ?, what left wing media ?

Wales has a massive problem with immigration as they tend to be old and claim benefits and use Welsh services and in the main they are not overseas immigrants.

Its no point pointing the finger at overseas immigration in a Welsh context when Wales has to deal with inward migration from the other side of the bridge, the UK Government should give Wales much more money to deal with it as its a drain on our services.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

This comment just made me really depressed on 10:06 - May 9 with 1403 viewsdickythorpe

Many British workers are paid poorly in relation to the cost of living.

£7.50 an hour minimum wage has caused issues. 10 years ago it would have sounded great!
There are those who do the bare minimum whilst those who show willing and do more are flogged for the same money the lazy gits get.

Plus every month tax and national insurance contributions are more or less 1 weeks pay.
So for the first week of every month we aint earning just paying into a system that is fecked and in debt!
This comment just made me really depressed on 10:34 - May 9 with 1382 viewsperchrockjack

May a monster eh

Fair play

Nah, that s when a political leader organises the killing of men ,women and kids

Then, refuses to say where bodies lie...and keeps schtum until the day he dies

Monster my arse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This comment just made me really depressed on 12:23 - May 9 with 1349 viewssherpajacob

We have control of our borders already, we don't need to leave the EU (Mrs May 2016)

Strong leadership, a clear economic plan, and we say yes to the single market- Conservative manifesto 2015

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

This comment just made me really depressed on 12:46 - May 9 with 1330 viewsdameedna

My mate is a croation immigrant drives an audi v8 and employs Polish immmigrants he is a nice bloke doesnt rate the serbs though
This comment just made me really depressed on 13:58 - May 9 with 1304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Vote Tory if you want everything to continue the same.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This comment just made me really depressed on 14:13 - May 9 with 1294 viewsperchrockjack

Seems majority do ,Tommy, even those who previously voted Labour in places like Harlepool.

Still, Jez is supine over it all

I pray this cretin is removed unceremoniously on June 9th and he takes McDonnell and abbot with him

Best hope is to get Alan Johnson back ,who really would beat May ( my opinion)

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This comment just made me really depressed on 14:46 - May 9 with 1274 viewsLoyal

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:54 - May 8 by Humpty

You watch shit like that and want to share it? Christ.
I overrated you. I won't do it again.

Talking about the alt right where's Milo these days?

What does he think of paedophilia?

You think a posting of a video is support for it ?
Come on, I thought you had some bollox.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

This comment just made me really depressed on 16:46 - May 9 with 1245 viewsmarulia

You keyboard warriors are seriously diluded, you and your small brains will create some many problems for the future generations with your pathetic view points. You stick to voting labour, libdems and plaid, at least that way we will all be fooked that bit quicker
This comment just made me really depressed on 17:22 - May 9 with 1219 viewsrock1n

This comment just made me really depressed on 13:58 - May 9 by oh_tommy_tommy

Vote Tory if you want everything to continue the same.

Why can't you ever debate anything without mentioning the tories?

The point was around the perception of immigration not a party political argument.

People really do believe immigrants are coming in taking benefits, it is the reason we're leaving EU and it's all a pack of lies it leaves me..... displeased (hopefully pass pc test)
[Post edited 9 May 2017 17:23]

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

This comment just made me really depressed on 17:27 - May 9 with 1216 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

This comment just made me really depressed on 16:46 - May 9 by marulia

You keyboard warriors are seriously diluded, you and your small brains will create some many problems for the future generations with your pathetic view points. You stick to voting labour, libdems and plaid, at least that way we will all be fooked that bit quicker

And you are a parody of?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

This comment just made me really depressed on 18:01 - May 9 with 1192 viewsmonmouth

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:14 - May 9 by Humpty

They look all funny though. And I'm too thick to understand anything a bit different. It makes me worried.

Look on the bright side though Hump, they'll stop all overseas students from coming here and putting 20k apiece into the UK university system and spending on the economy. Why? well, because we can count them and they're all foreigners, the bastards. They can keep their money. Russian oligarchs welcome in London though.

The country is shit and getting shitter. May, Corbyn and Farron are all the epitome of shit leaders, but May wins massively in all the shit stakes, and also will win massively. Now that's depressing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

This comment just made me really depressed on 18:33 - May 9 with 1179 viewsFlashberryjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 18:01 - May 9 by monmouth

Look on the bright side though Hump, they'll stop all overseas students from coming here and putting 20k apiece into the UK university system and spending on the economy. Why? well, because we can count them and they're all foreigners, the bastards. They can keep their money. Russian oligarchs welcome in London though.

The country is shit and getting shitter. May, Corbyn and Farron are all the epitome of shit leaders, but May wins massively in all the shit stakes, and also will win massively. Now that's depressing.

A lot of them have f*cked off owing us £89 million mind.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

This comment just made me really depressed on 20:39 - May 9 with 1142 viewsHighjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:54 - May 9 by skippyjack

it's the truth.. none of the male workforce can not survive without a pint or some sexual contact with a female.. or a male congregation.. which is a trait of a WOMEN.

You're not males.. you're all homosexuals.

As I have said.. women are going to YOGA and are having raging orgasms.. you can ask them all if you want..

You might 'act' all macho and the alpha b*llocks.. but the women you are f*cking are sexually frustrated.

BECAUSE YOU'RE UNABLE TO PRODUCE TESTOSTERONE.

I'm walking past women.. and they're having orgasms.. they are literally having orgasms.

I can smell the fish emanating from their private region
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:55]

Are you Multiple Miggs?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

This comment just made me really depressed on 20:54 - May 9 with 1125 viewsskippyjack

This comment just made me really depressed on 20:39 - May 9 by Highjack

Are you Multiple Miggs?

So what if i was?.. discrimination.. another point that proves that the UK populous are Nazified robots.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

This comment just made me really depressed on 21:09 - May 9 with 1106 viewsjacktar

This comment just made me really depressed on 08:24 - May 9 by Lord_Bony

Unfortunately, for the UK,there's is a huge swarth of the population who are exactly like this.

Clueless in life and the world.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Or to quote Winston Churchill;

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

This comment just made me really depressed on 21:34 - May 9 with 1084 viewsEbo

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:24 - May 8 by marulia

It also amazes me that all these EU citizens can come to this country and settle putting pressure on our health service, schools, housing, transport with no affinity to this country whatsoever come here without even a blink of an eye, but then the Gurkhas that's have served and gave their lives for us have had to fight tooth and nail to get residency here. We have never voted to join the EU, we have never voted for those people in power and yet we are lead by the nose and bullied by them to doing what they want, it sound like a dictatorship to me. What happened to democracy?!

Ahhh Schrödinger's Immigrant

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

This comment just made me really depressed on 23:32 - May 9 with 1024 viewsDJack

This comment just made me really depressed on 16:46 - May 9 by marulia

How's the weather in St Petersberg you fǔckwit!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024