Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters 08:52 - May 9 with 27155 viewsNirvana

Granted there aren't that many dumb enough to do it, but to everyone who knocks Siggy week after week (or at all) I offer you an open invite.

Since he is so bad and "jaded" or whatever and we should be happy to sell him, please list a few credible names you think would make better options for us if we stay up.

So far all I've seen from the usual anti-Siggy trolls are Adama Traore, Izzy Brown and Bojan. Thoroughly disappointing list of replacements for someone of Siggy's class and quality.

Not to mention they have a TOTAL of 4 goals, 1 assist in 45 top-flight games this season. That's not going to cut it, and production like that will have us relegated next season.

Anyone else got any names?
[Post edited 9 May 2017 8:53]
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:48 - May 11 with 2067 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:41 - May 11 by Jackfath

Is your dad bigger than perchies? Grown men you two are mind.

No. He's only 5'6". How's the concourse watch going by the way?? People still leaving too early?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:51 - May 11 with 2066 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:22 - May 11 by Brynmill_Jack

You've watched your "fair share" of games? WTF does that even mean? You make it sound like a grudging chore!
The point is watching Siggurdsson or any other player in the flesh at games gives you not only their strengths but their glaring weaknesses as well.

I'm not on the scouting panel and none of those are going to pay a blind bit of notice to what you or any other posters on here.
The trouble is you think they actually do. You plum.

You must be Dimi. No other c*nt is this pedantic, surely.
Like loyal said, it's the f*cking internet. Now grow up and get over it.
Hate! FFS!

So it's taken nearly 6 pages for you to just "grow up" and say you don't have replacements for Siggy and your "crusade" against him is just some tired "internet" shtick?

You could've just responded "No" to the OP and been off, and that would've been a very "grown up" thing to do. But, of course, that's not what trolls do, and this thread displays that quite clearly.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:54 - May 11 with 2057 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:29 - May 11 by Jackfath

Whoever he is he's got some of the usual suspects wet in anticipation of his every post and in
My experience, that's a great thing.

Haha thanks Fath.

Interesting way to phrase it, though. Not an appealing thought, mind you.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:55 - May 11 with 2051 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:45 - May 11 by Loyal

Good stuff, Loyal.

This is more like it. Keep it up.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:56 - May 11 with 2049 viewsperchrockjack

It also has to be pointed out menstruation references are sexist and offensive ,no question about it.

Just why

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:06 - May 11 with 2026 viewsE20Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:56 - May 11 by perchrockjack

It also has to be pointed out menstruation references are sexist and offensive ,no question about it.

Just why

Depends in what context they are used of course.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:10 - May 11 with 2023 viewsperchrockjack

Well this wasn't it

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:28 - May 11 with 2008 viewsE20Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:10 - May 11 by perchrockjack

Well this wasn't it

Then its neither.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:07 - May 11 with 1982 viewsdameedna

Assuming we may be able to replace Leon with Vincent we still have the conundrum of what no options to replace Siggurdson. I was on the side of the pitch talking with a suporter who says he is our best player.

We are probably looking for someone who can take a dead ball free kick or cross. Hopefully we have Carroll or Ki who can take them. Without Siggy for the last 4 seasons we would have struggled. At times we have had Shelvey and Bony and Michu and DeGuzman who i think have turned the tide in our favour.

This year our standout players have been Siggy and Llorente. Llorente is wanted by Chelsea and could have gone. Everton bid for Siggy and are top 6. Villa bid for Taylor and off loaded Ayew.

I fear the Sigmeister will leave and we will sign a winger, defensive mid and a striker because we cannot replace him. 20 million. Hakim Zyeck, Vincent, Defoe. Might work but guess we better get used to it. For now i hope Siggy and Llorente are not injured.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:31 - May 11 with 1965 viewsperchrockjack

Whatever happens, we need to regroup.

Jenkins has to go along with dineem

And Clement must be allowed a free hand ,whatever league we re in

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 23:27 - May 11 with 1920 viewsGlyn1

http://www.umaxit.com/index.php/videos/by-the-numbers-who-is-the-best-playmaker-

He's one of the top three according to these people.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:33 - May 12 with 1892 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 18:51 - May 11 by Nirvana

So it's taken nearly 6 pages for you to just "grow up" and say you don't have replacements for Siggy and your "crusade" against him is just some tired "internet" shtick?

You could've just responded "No" to the OP and been off, and that would've been a very "grown up" thing to do. But, of course, that's not what trolls do, and this thread displays that quite clearly.

No. Trolls create b*llocks threads like this!

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:44 - May 12 with 1882 viewsPokerface

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:33 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

No. Trolls create b*llocks threads like this!

Posters like you hound and become obsessed with said poster rather than the post. Happens on here alot.

ALOT.

Says more about you that the Nirvana chappy. Seriously need to look at yourself. You would be surprised and never too late to change. All the best. Genuinely.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:55 - May 12 with 1870 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:44 - May 12 by Pokerface

Posters like you hound and become obsessed with said poster rather than the post. Happens on here alot.

ALOT.

Says more about you that the Nirvana chappy. Seriously need to look at yourself. You would be surprised and never too late to change. All the best. Genuinely.

No. I was mentioned by name by the OP on the first page of the thread. Now that's hounding. All the best to you, too. Genuinely.

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:58 - May 12 with 1869 viewsPokerface

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:55 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

No. I was mentioned by name by the OP on the first page of the thread. Now that's hounding. All the best to you, too. Genuinely.

On 1st page of a 6 page thread. Then you replied at least 5 times on page 2 and same on page 3.. got bored so stopped observing the obsession.
[Post edited 12 May 2017 1:06]

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:22 - May 13 with 1772 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:44 - May 12 by Pokerface

ALOT.

Thanks for the backup Pokerface.

Nice to see someone step in with some perspective, for once. The whole 'gang-up and divert' method they know so well is getting really tiring.

Again, no sweat off my back but it's impossible to even get simple, direct questions answered on here about selling our best player. You'd think that would register for "supporters", but too many want to continue playing their games.

It's sad really, and this forum would be a lot better off if it stopped and open debate was allowed to flourish.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:31 - May 13 with 1764 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 00:55 - May 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Just for clarity, I said Adama Traore was touted as a replacement for Siggy by someone, another poster appropriately responded with disbelief, and I told them it was you who posted it.

Did you not say you'd "swap Siggy for Traore straight up" after we played Boro? You did, and as I said on page 1, that's "ffukkingg clueless". Either you don't know sshitt about football or you're being a Siggy troll if you'd honestly do that.

Other than that, I've asked you and several others to produce names of credible replacements. You haven't been able to perform that simple task despite dominating a 6 page thread with your obsessive and thoughtless posts. You failed so move along, nothing to see here.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:00 - May 13 with 1750 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:07 - May 11 by dameedna

Assuming we may be able to replace Leon with Vincent we still have the conundrum of what no options to replace Siggurdson. I was on the side of the pitch talking with a suporter who says he is our best player.

We are probably looking for someone who can take a dead ball free kick or cross. Hopefully we have Carroll or Ki who can take them. Without Siggy for the last 4 seasons we would have struggled. At times we have had Shelvey and Bony and Michu and DeGuzman who i think have turned the tide in our favour.

This year our standout players have been Siggy and Llorente. Llorente is wanted by Chelsea and could have gone. Everton bid for Siggy and are top 6. Villa bid for Taylor and off loaded Ayew.

I fear the Sigmeister will leave and we will sign a winger, defensive mid and a striker because we cannot replace him. 20 million. Hakim Zyeck, Vincent, Defoe. Might work but guess we better get used to it. For now i hope Siggy and Llorente are not injured.

Yes, Dameedna I agree with you.

It will be incredibly hard to replace Siggy, and the enormity of the task will only be apparent after the fact. I understand how difficult it will be to try and bring guys in if our best players are Ayew, Alfie, Olsson and Leon at 35.

We won't be luring players like Andre Ayew here on a free without Siggy's level of quality, that much is certain. And as STID said on another thread, a proper replacement for Siggy would cost us £40m minimum. Either way, after ensuring safety the priority becomes keeping Siggy this summer.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:14 - May 13 with 1741 viewsswan65split

He"ll , come and go like all the greats, we move on, I think his season has been mixed, his on field performances have been iffy , his appearances plenty, at taking all the kicks/corners, his goals helpful.
Bring on the next Messiah.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:23 - May 13 with 1731 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:14 - May 13 by swan65split

He"ll , come and go like all the greats, we move on, I think his season has been mixed, his on field performances have been iffy , his appearances plenty, at taking all the kicks/corners, his goals helpful.
Bring on the next Messiah.

And that's all fine and we'll, 65 Split.

If Siggy moves on I sincerely hope we get a "next Messiah" and not a couple Jenkins reject bin classics that ultimately end up being overpriced. Maybe a Ulloa/Arbeloa/Bojan triple ffukk you to the supporters coming our way?

Either way, do you know of any credible replacements for Siggy? Other than the poo-poo platter that's already been served up?
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:27 - May 13 with 1669 viewsswan65split

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 01:23 - May 13 by Nirvana

And that's all fine and we'll, 65 Split.

If Siggy moves on I sincerely hope we get a "next Messiah" and not a couple Jenkins reject bin classics that ultimately end up being overpriced. Maybe a Ulloa/Arbeloa/Bojan triple ffukk you to the supporters coming our way?

Either way, do you know of any credible replacements for Siggy? Other than the poo-poo platter that's already been served up?

sorry I dont browse the teams/leagues for other players, my main concern is the Swans, anything else and its like wallpaper.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:32 - May 13 with 1666 viewsNeath_Jack

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:27 - May 13 by swan65split

sorry I dont browse the teams/leagues for other players, my main concern is the Swans, anything else and its like wallpaper.

Stop acting like s grown up, it doesn't fit with the OP.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:50 - May 13 with 1614 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:27 - May 13 by swan65split

To each his own then, 65 Split.

But being honest that's a very ignorant way of looking at the game, and the club. It is your prerogative, though.

As you said, my "main concern" is the Swans too, but that doesn't mean I only watch their matches. I'm a fan of football, sorry if you aren't, and I actually enjoy watching the game. It is not "browsing" to me.

When you do that you see other teams' players, and some of them might seem like a good fit for the Swans to you. I was asking if you knew anyone like that, and it was genuine.

All the best, and enjoy the sweet taste of victory today.
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 20:53 - May 13 with 1611 viewsNirvana

Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 09:32 - May 13 by Neath_Jack

Stop acting like s grown up, it doesn't fit with the OP.

Why are you still on this thread???

Find something else to do, Neath. You had your chance and you failed at answering a simple question.

Move along. 
Open Invitation to the Siggy Haters on 19:36 - May 19 with 1506 viewsRancid

Whoever Nirvana is he's good value👌

He's no newbie though obviously.

Dimi I'd say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024