Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins the Hero 11:49 - May 18 with 12773 viewsCARDAN

After being at the awards dinner it was sickening to witness the admiration for Jenkins.It makes me
wonder whether there is a hidden agenda or if the likes of Paul Clement really understood the nature of the betrayal. Is Jenkins above being accountable?
Time will tell.
Jenkins the Hero on 20:45 - May 29 with 950 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 29 by xmastree

Oh come on. It was all over sites like this. The trolling and lies on social have cost him a relationship woth his daughter.

Dineen is a rubbish business man according to this forum so he now has control of a rubbish business. 😂. Brilliant.
ie worthless. Btw leigh has always controled the family business. His dad retired 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business. So he now has 1 % of the swans and the rest of the the family pocketed the money.

My question?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins the Hero on 20:45 - May 29 with 950 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 20:07 - May 29 by Darran

Why are you avoiding my question?

What is your question ?
Jenkins the Hero on 20:47 - May 29 with 944 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 15:45 - May 29 by monmouth

He can't say mun, although he can say with certainty the Trust are unprofessional.

No way is he biased though, nor a sellout mouthpiece. Not at all. No chance. No way, Hose.
[Post edited 29 May 2017 16:11]

Always thought u were quite a level headed poster. Obviously not the case
Jenkins the Hero on 20:52 - May 29 with 922 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 20:45 - May 29 by xmastree

What is your question ?

So for arguments sake if it is true that a person,any person did what is alleged that LD and HJ did how would you describe said persons?

Jenkins the Hero on 21:00 - May 29 with 905 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 15:28 - May 29 by xmastree

I have never hidden the fact i know the old board. Some of them better than others. I'm not a relative of any of them. I am also not david morgan.
If dineen is as untrustworthy as you say i find it strange that he has managed to stay in business all these years. In my experience of being in business you don't last long running a local business if people don't trust you.
Btw did some trust board members lie about the huw cooze debacle ? What's to say there haven't been other instances ?.
Whatever the real truth is i am sure it will come out eventually but it won't be through any of us on here.

so if it wont come out via people on here stop acting like their mouthpiece, grow a set and answer the questions
its not even the fact that you know them its the fact that you believe everything they tell you and then repeat it on here clearly as the complete patsy you have to be

Poll: is the res right or wrong on jenkins

Jenkins the Hero on 21:01 - May 29 with 902 viewsmonmouth

Jenkins the Hero on 20:47 - May 29 by xmastree

Always thought u were quite a level headed poster. Obviously not the case

Really? Crikey.

I hate the way these selfish sellouts have pretended to be supporters whist mugging off the clubs real supporters (yes , that's the Trust, who have, I'll remind you, gained nothing, and stand not to), for their own personal gain.

Every single one of them can rot as far as I'm concerned. If you are backing them, I'm not sure you're being level headed either.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins the Hero on 21:07 - May 29 with 885 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 20:44 - May 29 by xmastree

Oh come on. It was all over sites like this. The trolling and lies on social have cost him a relationship woth his daughter.

Dineen is a rubbish business man according to this forum so he now has control of a rubbish business. 😂. Brilliant.
ie worthless. Btw leigh has always controled the family business. His dad retired 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business. So he now has 1 % of the swans and the rest of the the family pocketed the money.

So the rest of the family pocketed the money despite " His dad retiring 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business.". Yep, we're all wrong and Leigh is a shrewd business man! Bestest ever!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins the Hero on 21:12 - May 29 with 866 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:01 - May 29 by monmouth

Really? Crikey.

I hate the way these selfish sellouts have pretended to be supporters whist mugging off the clubs real supporters (yes , that's the Trust, who have, I'll remind you, gained nothing, and stand not to), for their own personal gain.

Every single one of them can rot as far as I'm concerned. If you are backing them, I'm not sure you're being level headed either.

Maybe im more level headed as i have heard different things. I also tried to tell a trust board member not to be on here having a go at other shareholders. It wasn't for my benefit. !
Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins the Hero on 21:12 - May 29 with 862 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:00 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

so if it wont come out via people on here stop acting like their mouthpiece, grow a set and answer the questions
its not even the fact that you know them its the fact that you believe everything they tell you and then repeat it on here clearly as the complete patsy you have to be

Grow up.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:14 - May 29 with 852 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:12 - May 29 by xmastree

Grow up.

Quality response

Jenkins the Hero on 21:15 - May 29 with 847 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:07 - May 29 by morningstar

So the rest of the family pocketed the money despite " His dad retiring 20 odd years ago and his brother doesn't do business.". Yep, we're all wrong and Leigh is a shrewd business man! Bestest ever!

How can he run another business isn't he employed full time by the club? Or is that just him taking a full time salary whilst having his mind elsewhere. Fuucking hero my arse

Jenkins the Hero on 21:15 - May 29 with 847 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:07 - May 29 by morningstar

His dad came out of retirement to run the family business as he was down the swans full time on behalf of the trust. It is well documented.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:16 - May 29 with 841 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:15 - May 29 by xmastree

His dad came out of retirement to run the family business as he was down the swans full time on behalf of the trust. It is well documented.

Full time on behalf of him, no-one at the trust ever asked him to do that. that much is a fact

Jenkins the Hero on 21:17 - May 29 with 836 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:12 - May 29 by xmastree

Maybe im more level headed as i have heard different things. I also tried to tell a trust board member not to be on here having a go at other shareholders. It wasn't for my benefit. !

you're not level headed you have believed everything your pals have told you without questioning the fact that they maybe saying what they want you to believe. patsy

Jenkins the Hero on 21:17 - May 29 with 836 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:15 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

How can he run another business isn't he employed full time by the club? Or is that just him taking a full time salary whilst having his mind elsewhere. Fuucking hero my arse

Is he running another business or just a stakeholder ?
Jenkins the Hero on 21:18 - May 29 with 826 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:17 - May 29 by xmastree

I dont know you tell me is he running but vending or Gower brewery or that leisure company he has a stake in. I mean a successful businessman wouldn't buy into a failing business and then leave the people who failed at running it to continue would he

Jenkins the Hero on 21:19 - May 29 with 823 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:16 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

Full time on behalf of him, no-one at the trust ever asked him to do that. that much is a fact

😂😂😂😂. That is class.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:19 - May 29 with 815 viewsJENKINSOUT

Jenkins the Hero on 21:19 - May 29 by xmastree

😂😂😂😂. That is class.

So you believe that he was full time at the club on behalf of the trust? Seriously?

Jenkins the Hero on 21:22 - May 29 with 810 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins the Hero on 21:15 - May 29 by xmastree

So he came out of retirement to run the family business as Leigh took up a non paid role at the club, and when the sale went through, Dad and none business son took all the cash and let Leigh start running the business again?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins the Hero on 21:22 - May 29 with 807 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:17 - May 29 by xmastree

Isn't he also Chairman of another company too?

And you're still avoiding my question.

Jenkins the Hero on 21:28 - May 29 with 788 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:16 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

😂😂😂😂. That is class.
Jenkins the Hero on 21:31 - May 29 with 772 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:22 - May 29 by Darran

Isn't he also Chairman of another company too?

And you're still avoiding my question.

What company ?
Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 29 with 759 viewsDarran

Jenkins the Hero on 21:31 - May 29 by xmastree

What company ?

Celtic Leisure.

Jenkins the Hero on 21:33 - May 29 with 758 viewsxmastree

Jenkins the Hero on 21:18 - May 29 by JENKINSOUT

I dont know you tell me is he running but vending or Gower brewery or that leisure company he has a stake in. I mean a successful businessman wouldn't buy into a failing business and then leave the people who failed at running it to continue would he

Ummm unless the other 2 that bought in with him are running it.
What leisure company ?
Jenkins the Hero on 21:37 - May 29 with 738 viewsdickythorpe

Can we have "Gower Gold" on a training shirt?

Many thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024