Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To the Trust 15:45 - May 18 with 18373 viewsDafyddHuw

Any chance of any info from you at all about anything, anytime soon?

I won't be able to make any comments next year apparently. When I have this season, people ask if I'm a member.
Well I won't be after this summer. I'm not throwing good money after bad again. Does that mean I have to keep shtumm?

To the Trust on 22:31 - May 19 with 1097 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 22:09 - May 19 by morningstar

Billionaires? Yippee we're rich!..............Meanwhile back in the real world!

Jenkins said years ago we'd have to pass the baton on in order to progress.We all accepted that back then but one difficult season coinciding with change culminates in a witchunt.Give it time.Next season the Yanks could spend 25m on a new striker and we'll all be upbeat again.The fact they sacked Bradley and bought well is a positive in my eyes.
To the Trust on 22:32 - May 19 with 1092 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 22:30 - May 19 by xmastree

I was merely stating a fact. Why? Because we started the season in the premier league and we have finished it in the premier league. Actually we could say we have gone forward.... Since say 2010. All relative see

I do think you are Tenko Dai 😉

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

To the Trust on 22:32 - May 19 with 1090 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 22:21 - May 19 by Nookiejack

They are worthless under the new articles. You obviously haven't read them. If this is the case that is incredibly poor on you - on not grasping the implications of the new articles.

Given they have been changed unfairly prejudicially to the minority shareholder I.e. The Trust legal action has to be taken now to protect the Trust's value at stake.

If no legal action is taken now the Trust accepts the new articles.

Hopefully a deal can be done between the Trust and the Yanks that avoids legal action.

Bless you, there will be no legal action. To even think there will be is incredibly naive. The deal is done, done and dusted. And there is fvck all the trust can afford to do about it. That's the bottom line, and the sooner everyone gets used to that the better they will feel. It's shit, crap and whatever else we think it is. But it is the way it is. End of, Amen.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

To the Trust on 22:33 - May 19 with 1082 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 22:31 - May 19 by Rancid

Jenkins said years ago we'd have to pass the baton on in order to progress.We all accepted that back then but one difficult season coinciding with change culminates in a witchunt.Give it time.Next season the Yanks could spend 25m on a new striker and we'll all be upbeat again.The fact they sacked Bradley and bought well is a positive in my eyes.

"Next season the Yanks could spend 25m on a new striker"

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

To the Trust on 22:35 - May 19 with 1079 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 22:30 - May 19 by xmastree

I was merely stating a fact. Why? Because we started the season in the premier league and we have finished it in the premier league. Actually we could say we have gone forward.... Since say 2010. All relative see

Nah we've definitely gone backwards and on a side note it'll be a tougher league next season too so we need to up our game big time.

To the Trust on 22:35 - May 19 with 1079 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 22:32 - May 19 by bonymine

I do think you are Tenko Dai 😉

And i think you are seriously delusional to think that
To the Trust on 22:36 - May 19 with 1075 viewsE20Jack

To the Trust on 21:05 - May 19 by Nookiejack

Take a close look at the new articles. If they don't get out now - they will have failed to protect the supporters in guaranteeing professional football in Swansea for decades to come.

Under the new articles they are totally locked in. No one would ever buy their shares under the conditions of the new articles. All the power and value is with the Majority shareholder I.e. The Yanks.

The Trust and the members of the Trust Board have a duty to guarantee professional football in Swansea.

We came incredibly close over the last few weeks to going into a downward spiral - please let's not forget about this.

This, multiplied by infinity.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

To the Trust on 22:39 - May 19 with 1064 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 22:31 - May 19 by Rancid

Fair play, good wind up.

Login to get fewer ads

To the Trust on 22:40 - May 19 with 1058 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 22:35 - May 19 by Darran

Nah we've definitely gone backwards and on a side note it'll be a tougher league next season too so we need to up our game big time.

I can't disagree with that. I also think we will go down in the next 5 years or so. We wont be able to compete with a 20k stadium. Almost every team coming up has a bigger stadium and larger crowds.
To the Trust on 22:40 - May 19 with 1058 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 22:26 - May 19 by Darran

Well we've just avoided going backwards by the skin of our teeth and we certainly haven't gone to the next level like Huw said we needed the sale for.

Look at it as a transational period Dar.Sentiment aside you look at our club and think mistakes were made and rectified and we've now another chance to reform and readjust for another crack at the top table.We're still PL ffs.We could have gone down under Monk Guidolin and Laudrup but still in the mix despite certain individuals profiteering.Someone had too.
To the Trust on 22:43 - May 19 with 1050 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 22:35 - May 19 by xmastree

And i think you are seriously delusional to think that

I seem to recall Huw Jenkins saying something similar too Tenko about the (non) existence (cough,cough) of a Shareholders Agreement from 2003 ..... ? 😉

Liars, bare faced liars, Greedy Kunts, Sellouts, fake Swans fans .......all of these attributes have been used to describe our 'outgoing Board Of Directors'.....what goes around comes around mate 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

To the Trust on 22:44 - May 19 with 1049 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 22:33 - May 19 by Darran

"Next season the Yanks could spend 25m on a new striker"

What makes you think they wont?
To the Trust on 22:47 - May 19 with 1038 viewsmorningstar

To the Trust on 22:40 - May 19 by xmastree

I can't disagree with that. I also think we will go down in the next 5 years or so. We wont be able to compete with a 20k stadium. Almost every team coming up has a bigger stadium and larger crowds.

In the next 5 years or so? Fvck me, you're a right clever fvcker you ain't ya!

To the Trust on 22:47 - May 19 with 1038 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 22:40 - May 19 by Rancid

Look at it as a transational period Dar.Sentiment aside you look at our club and think mistakes were made and rectified and we've now another chance to reform and readjust for another crack at the top table.We're still PL ffs.We could have gone down under Monk Guidolin and Laudrup but still in the mix despite certain individuals profiteering.Someone had too.

They weren't mistakes Chris it was an extremely underhand deal which even the Yanks have admitted when they threw Dineen and Jenkins under the bus in the fans Forum.
It needs sorting before the new season starts.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 22:55]

To the Trust on 22:51 - May 19 with 1019 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 22:44 - May 19 by Rancid

What makes you think they wont?

You're out of your mind.

To the Trust on 22:53 - May 19 with 1004 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 22:40 - May 19 by xmastree

So how do we go to the next level like Huw said then?

To the Trust on 22:55 - May 19 with 996 viewslonglostjack

To the Trust on 22:43 - May 19 by bonymine

I seem to recall Huw Jenkins saying something similar too Tenko about the (non) existence (cough,cough) of a Shareholders Agreement from 2003 ..... ? 😉

Liars, bare faced liars, Greedy Kunts, Sellouts, fake Swans fans .......all of these attributes have been used to describe our 'outgoing Board Of Directors'.....what goes around comes around mate 👍

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Non existent Shareholders Agreement? If only Mel Nurse had known.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

To the Trust on 23:02 - May 19 with 975 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 22:47 - May 19 by Darran

They weren't mistakes Chris it was an extremely underhand deal which even the Yanks have admitted when they threw Dineen and Jenkins under the bus in the fans Forum.
It needs sorting before the new season starts.
[Post edited 19 May 2017 22:55]

I just think it would cause more harm than good.It wasnt pretty i know but I just hope any action doesnt affect the team and our already difficult job of staying in the league.

We dont trust the Yanks and we dont trust Huw Jenkins.So who do we trust?The Trust, yes but are they powerful or influential enough with their minority stake in the club.?Lets be honest, the fact they werent consulted in the passing over of the club says the Yanks and Boatd saw them as being not worthy or influential enough to confer with.Shocking I know but it was either that or they thought the Trust could put the blockers on it.Not sure what to believe.
To the Trust on 23:02 - May 19 with 974 viewsbonymine

To the Trust on 22:55 - May 19 by longlostjack

Non existent Shareholders Agreement? If only Mel Nurse had known.

Yes mate would have changed history that !

I've spoken to Mel on several occasions about this what a shame ALL of our 'Swansea based' owners weren't on the same wavelength in wanting what was best for 'their home town football club'....

Phuking hypocrites the lot of them ....

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

To the Trust on 23:06 - May 19 with 951 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 22:53 - May 19 by Darran

I don't know. Ask huw
To the Trust on 23:07 - May 19 with 941 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 23:06 - May 19 by xmastree

I don't know. Ask huw

Nobody can get near him to ask.

To the Trust on 23:09 - May 19 with 929 viewsxmastree

To the Trust on 23:07 - May 19 by Darran

Nobody can get near him to ask.

Whys that ?
To the Trust on 23:10 - May 19 with 921 viewsmonmouth

To the Trust on 23:09 - May 19 by xmastree

Whys that ?

B.O.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

To the Trust on 23:12 - May 19 with 917 viewsRancid

To the Trust on 22:53 - May 19 by Darran

The same belief that when he employed Roberto Martinez and then the out of sorts Brendan Rodgers.It'd have been great if he'd have done it all and still lived in Skewen but it just so happens that the monster he created comes with tens of millions of pounds worth of baggage.
To the Trust on 23:12 - May 19 with 911 viewsDarran

To the Trust on 23:09 - May 19 by xmastree

Whys that ?

Because he's refused to talk to anyone and that's a FACT.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024