Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Darran be banned from the forums? 09:14 - May 22 with 9999 viewsRichythejack

Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:16 - May 22 with 5775 viewsRichythejack

Every Thread I read on here seems to be spoilt by this guy and probably others feel the same. Lets get rid before no one bothers looking at this forum

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:20 - May 22 with 5752 viewsSTID2017

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:16 - May 22 by Richythejack

Every Thread I read on here seems to be spoilt by this guy and probably others feel the same. Lets get rid before no one bothers looking at this forum

Characters like Darran have been the lifeblood of this and it's previous lifeform.
It takes all types.
He's mad as a box of firecrackers, but without him, The Ressurection, Jackfath, and other that spark interest and opposition, we'd all be nodding dogs and this wouldn't be a forum.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:32 - May 22 with 5699 viewsoldcob

What a stupid post.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:38 - May 22 with 5657 viewsdickythorpe

Gee whizz!!! Stop worrying about others!!

Dar is a character and has a broad interest in life, music, food, daaarrrrink, women, cars, loud shirts and bird watching.

Some people like to smoke weed, jack up on heroin, rob cars, play the hard man.......Dar is alreeet lads
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:43 - May 22 with 5641 viewsKinsey

PATHETIC POST!
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:44 - May 22 with 5636 viewsjack247

Nobody should be banned from the forum unless they say something way over the top. People who never say anything shouldn't start polls calling for others to be banned.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:49 - May 22 with 5610 viewsperchrockjack

Your tempting fate Rich.

You should know your enemy first

Darran s work is there for all to see

Many of us like colourful clothes,cars, birds, sunsets,daisy chains and all things bright and beautiful but not all carry out vicious vendettas to people for many years

A character though

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:53 - May 22 with 5594 viewsdickythorpe

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:49 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Your tempting fate Rich.

Many of us like colourful clothes,cars, birds, sunsets,daisy chains and all things bright and beautiful but not all carry out vicious vendettas to people for many years

A character though

YOu and him are having us on with all this nonsense PErch!!

Life is too short and your pushing 80 now.......
Login to get fewer ads

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:55 - May 22 with 5593 viewsperchrockjack

Make up your mind min..60 70 80

God willing I might be going to more away games next year

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:02 - May 22 with 5571 viewsbuilthjack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:55 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Make up your mind min..60 70 80

God willing I might be going to more away games next year

Brighton for you Perch

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:13 - May 22 with 5539 viewsperchrockjack

Please.

Went there in 1957 in the grandad s Rover 90

It was a straight town then and I'd never seen a stone beach before

Smashed a car window soon after we arrived and got belted

Not been back since

Newcastle defo on

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:20 - May 22 with 5517 viewsLoyal

Darran is just fine.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:21 - May 22 with 5516 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 09:49 - May 22 by perchrockjack

Your tempting fate Rich.

A character though

Hey, wait a minute!!!! Isn't your name "Richie". And you're a Jack........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:31 - May 22 with 5476 viewsperchrockjack

A sign of much welcome humour.

I saw the OP and thought it WAS dRran causing aggravation again

I gave myself the Richie nickname after Benaud,whom I loved, but richy....just what the fook. An interloper without question .

Now ,I'm off out soon into glorious west Wirral countryside so enjoy your day between the Parks

Brynmill Park, when it had animals ,was a place my mum s dad took me as a kid and it's still a majical place for me, in all seriousness .

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:40 - May 22 with 5451 viewsexiledclaseboy

I voted yes, just for jollies.

Poll: Tory leader

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:51 - May 22 with 5410 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:31 - May 22 by perchrockjack

A sign of much welcome humour.

I saw the OP and thought it WAS dRran causing aggravation again

I gave myself the Richie nickname after Benaud,whom I loved, but richy....just what the fook. An interloper without question .

Now ,I'm off out soon into glorious west Wirral countryside so enjoy your day between the Parks

Brynmill Park, when it had animals ,was a place my mum s dad took me as a kid and it's still a majical place for me, in all seriousness .

I loved Richie Benaud too. A national treasure. And Tony Greig

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:54 - May 22 with 5382 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:40 - May 22 by exiledclaseboy

I voted yes, just for jollies.

You want to be careful I don't order the Mods to ban you in the same way I ordered them to ban the Scouce fella Sonny Boy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:58 - May 22 with 5388 viewsOldjack

He's been banned before and had a right tantrum about it ,ended up doing what he does best to get back in ,Brown nosing Phil .He's a trouble maker and a right nosy fuker always sticking his beak in where it don't belong BAN THE FUKER ASAP !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:59 - May 22 with 5366 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:58 - May 22 by Oldjack

He's been banned before and had a right tantrum about it ,ended up doing what he does best to get back in ,Brown nosing Phil .He's a trouble maker and a right nosy fuker always sticking his beak in where it don't belong BAN THE FUKER ASAP !

Oh yeah remember that?

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 11:24 - May 22 with 5299 viewscmajack

Joined the forum because i liked reading darrans posts seems ok to me though I've yet to meet him
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 11:27 - May 22 with 5287 viewsBorojack

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 10:20 - May 22 by Loyal

Darran is just fine.

I like Darren even though I have never met him.
A character who says what he thinks.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 11:52 - May 22 with 5201 viewsFireboy

How any person would want dar banned obviously doesn't have a sense of humour

This forum cracks me up sometimes and most of the occasions it's because dar has incited it

Long may it continue
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 11:59 - May 22 with 5184 viewsshandyjack

why don't people just put hoim on ignore if they don't like him. Jesus H Christ we have some babies on this forum these days

Poll: Expectation for the season

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:13 - May 22 with 5135 viewsSwanseajill

I've known Richie and Darran for some years now , both came to show their sadness at Gareth's funeral.

Both lovely guys who sadly have fallen out of friendship. Normally in life 20 years ago, they could have just ingnored each other considering the miles apart that they live. But both have a shared interest in the Swans football family.

It's rare for me to fall out with ...anyone. But I have done in the past, and if you're hurting,and in this day and age you can have a go at each other on the Internet, rather than just ignoring each other. And all of us are guilty of writing personal stuff that we would probably not say to someone's face.
But at the end of the day we're only here once. Life is short enough.
Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:25 - May 22 with 5068 viewsDarran

Should Darran be banned from the forums? on 12:13 - May 22 by Swanseajill

I've known Richie and Darran for some years now , both came to show their sadness at Gareth's funeral.

Both lovely guys who sadly have fallen out of friendship. Normally in life 20 years ago, they could have just ingnored each other considering the miles apart that they live. But both have a shared interest in the Swans football family.

It's rare for me to fall out with ...anyone. But I have done in the past, and if you're hurting,and in this day and age you can have a go at each other on the Internet, rather than just ignoring each other. And all of us are guilty of writing personal stuff that we would probably not say to someone's face.
But at the end of the day we're only here once. Life is short enough.

Whoa hang on I haven't fallen out with anyone I don't do falling out with people life's too short which is another thing I don't take too seriously.

The fact is he fell out with me because he's a hypocrite and can't handle the truth. Friends are meant to be able to tell each other the truth.
I only told the truth. I've been very kind to that man and he threw it all back in my face.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024