Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end 21:15 - Jun 1 with 5064 viewsBrynCartwright

by withdrawing the Us from the Paris climate accord is the ultimate example of how much of a complete tit this guy is. He can wear a hard hat in Pittsburgh in front of his oil and gas chums but he will not stop the renewable industries, that already provide thousands of jobs in the US. What a complete tool kit. I would spit in the cants face. He is threatening our grandchildren's lives.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 21:38 - Jun 1 with 2870 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder who they'll have against him in 2020? They could wheel out crooked Hilary again and even she would beat him. He must be content with just one term.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 21:44 - Jun 1 with 2860 viewsNeathJack

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 21:38 - Jun 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder who they'll have against him in 2020? They could wheel out crooked Hilary again and even she would beat him. He must be content with just one term.

Elizabeth Warren would be my bet.

Edit: Not that I believe he will run for a second term, or probably even last out his first.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 21:45]
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 22:06 - Jun 1 with 2817 viewsdickythorpe

Buck Rogers is 250/1
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 22:10 - Jun 1 with 2806 viewsLord_Bony

2/7odds on he will get taken out before terms end.

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 22:13 - Jun 1 with 2801 viewsmax936

He's bonkers, but if he says he's gonna do something he does it, pity we haven't got a leader of a similar ilk just not as bonkers as Trump is, there's got to be a danger of him isolating America the way he's going in some things.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 22:20 - Jun 1 with 2776 viewsploppy

To the OP - if push came to shove I bet you wouldn't spit in his face. Good soundbite though.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 23:21 - Jun 1 with 2716 viewssherpajacob

Trumps special relationship best buddies bojo and SS leader May obviously failed in their negotiations to get him to agree to sign up.

Never mind, sure they'll have better luck over brexit.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 01:33 - Jun 2 with 2661 viewssnork44

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 21:44 - Jun 1 by NeathJack

Elizabeth Warren would be my bet.

Edit: Not that I believe he will run for a second term, or probably even last out his first.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2017 21:45]

Elizabeth Warren is as mad as a box of frogs, plus she is so stupid that to call her stupid would be an insult to stupid people to quote Jamie Lee Curtis from 'A Fish Called Wanda'
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 12:28]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 02:36 - Jun 2 with 2646 viewsyescomeon

He's mad, only reason anybody is still going down the fossil fuels route is vested interests. Renewables are now cheaper than fossil fuels (well solar is, possibly onshore wind too).
[Post edited 2 Jun 2017 2:37]

Upthecity!

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:27 - Jun 2 with 2633 viewsnierika

He is a fücking idiot man and a great embarassment for many of us.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 03:54 - Jun 2 with 2626 viewsphact0rri

Rather glad my state has joined up with New York and Washington to keep on the paris accord promises and hope for more states follow.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 04:27 - Jun 2 with 2612 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump is such a racist!

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 06:56 - Jun 2 with 2551 viewsexiledclaseboy

It's ok, the Maybot has told president trump that she's "disappointed". That'll learn him.

Poll: Tory leader

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 07:37 - Jun 2 with 2507 viewsBrynCartwright

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 22:20 - Jun 1 by ploppy

To the OP - if push came to shove I bet you wouldn't spit in his face. Good soundbite though.

I suppose 'egging' him would be out of the question what with all his Secret Service detail. Somehow engineer Terry to lay a turd in his bowl of Coco Puffs in a crude analogy of global sea level rises.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 09:47 - Jun 2 with 2430 viewsdickythorpe

I'm not for one minute defending the quiff, but he is putting USA first and not being easily led into anything just to please....maybe some of our politicians should take note?
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 10:46 - Jun 2 with 2407 viewsHighjack

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 09:47 - Jun 2 by dickythorpe

I'm not for one minute defending the quiff, but he is putting USA first and not being easily led into anything just to please....maybe some of our politicians should take note?

Agreed, he said he was going to do this in his campaign and was voted in, now everyone is shocked that he's gone through with it. He might be a complete and utter covfete but he does what he says he's going to do.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 11:47 - Jun 2 with 2372 viewsEbo

The best part of Trump swam up his mothers arse

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:09 - Jun 2 with 2351 viewsLoyal

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 04:27 - Jun 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Trump is such a racist!

Ah, the old 'racist' debate stopper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:21 - Jun 2 with 2334 viewsswanforthemoney

Ill allow myself a wry smile when his Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida is under 3 ft of seawater from the melting ice sheets of Antarctica and Greenland.

I stand in the North Stand

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:23 - Jun 2 with 2334 viewslondonlisa2001

If there was a way of it happening without it affecting ordinary people, it'd be bloody brilliant if Mar-a-Lago was destroyed by rising sea levels or a freak weather event.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:45 - Jun 2 with 2314 viewsDavillin

I'm amazed at the vitriol sent his way in this thread . . . well, no, I'm not.

I am amazed by the display of a complete lack of knowledge about his reasons for withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. Keep reading The Guardian and stay uninformed. There lies the source of the highest quality vitriol available. "Guardian vitriol" appellation contrôlée.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:48 - Jun 2 with 2308 viewsdickythorpe

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 12:45 - Jun 2 by Davillin

I'm amazed at the vitriol sent his way in this thread . . . well, no, I'm not.

I am amazed by the display of a complete lack of knowledge about his reasons for withdrawing from the Paris Agreement. Keep reading The Guardian and stay uninformed. There lies the source of the highest quality vitriol available. "Guardian vitriol" appellation contrôlée.

Stick to graphs you boring kent
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 13:34 - Jun 2 with 2274 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

build his wall
put a roof on it

and suffocate the c@nt

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 14:01 - Jun 2 with 2252 viewslondonlisa2001

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 09:47 - Jun 2 by dickythorpe

No he's not.

He's putting the needs of a tiny number of extremely wealthy business friends of his first. The rest of America will suffer.

The putting America first bit is spin for the uninformed in the US who will be told the same by Fox News.

Never has it been so apparent that those most in need of education are those most willing to mock it than in the responses of Bubba Redneck and Billy Joe Thicko to this decision.
Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 14:33 - Jun 2 with 2230 viewsacejack3065

Donald Trump is a complete bell-end on 14:01 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

No he's not.

He's putting the needs of a tiny number of extremely wealthy business friends of his first. The rest of America will suffer.

The putting America first bit is spin for the uninformed in the US who will be told the same by Fox News.

Never has it been so apparent that those most in need of education are those most willing to mock it than in the responses of Bubba Redneck and Billy Joe Thicko to this decision.

the russians are doing pretty well for themselves as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024