Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You watch Llorente score against us. 19:01 - Sep 16 with 6368 viewsgolly47

I would bet my car on it (don't own a house).

Poll: What was worse?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:21 - Sep 16 with 6348 viewsgolly47

THE CORSA IS SAFE FOR ANOTHER DAY.

Poll: What was worse?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 6343 viewsTheResurrection

Hmm I don't think so - 1 touch in his 20 minutes

Exactly the facking same.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:38 - Sep 16 with 6309 viewsWhiterockin

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:21 - Sep 16 by golly47

THE CORSA IS SAFE FOR ANOTHER DAY.

Lost his house last season.
You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:48 - Sep 16 with 6278 viewsjack2jack

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:22 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Missing his assist butty most probs
You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:51 - Sep 16 with 6268 viewsjack247

Llorente coming on was a sign they had run out of ideas. Yes, it could have stung us, but in a way it was a backhanded compliment.

He was very good at nicking goals for us last season. He is going to find it much harder against teams who play as defensively as we did today.
You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:52 - Sep 16 with 6258 viewsTheResurrection

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:51 - Sep 16 by jack247

Llorente coming on was a sign they had run out of ideas. Yes, it could have stung us, but in a way it was a backhanded compliment.

He was very good at nicking goals for us last season. He is going to find it much harder against teams who play as defensively as we did today.

On that performance he's given Poch a selection headache

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:55 - Sep 16 with 6239 viewsdickythorpe

A very lazy player.
You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 6226 viewsjack247

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:52 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

On that performance he's given Poch a selection headache

I think he is a great asset from the bench if they are 2-1 down at Chelsea. Going to find it a lot tougher coming on at 0-0 against teams who pack the penalty area though.

Still, that's Tottenhams problem. Get Bony and Tammy firing and I'll be happy.
Login to get fewer ads

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:09 - Sep 16 with 6187 viewsTheResurrection

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:58 - Sep 16 by jack247

I think he is a great asset from the bench if they are 2-1 down at Chelsea. Going to find it a lot tougher coming on at 0-0 against teams who pack the penalty area though.

Still, that's Tottenhams problem. Get Bony and Tammy firing and I'll be happy.

Ok...... so he's gonna be useful in around, what.... 5% of games?

Fack the shit touch wardrobe - we've got Wilfried Bony!!!

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:17 - Sep 16 with 6164 views73_Symonds_Yat

You watch Llorente score against us. on 19:22 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Are you mental ?
You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:31 - Sep 16 with 6142 viewsKilkennyjack

Llorente can't run. Just saying ..,

Beware of the Risen People

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:47 - Sep 16 with 6100 viewsTheResurrection

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:17 - Sep 16 by 73_Symonds_Yat

Are you mental ?

Do you want a tap on the nose?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:50 - Sep 16 with 6095 viewsEasternJack

He was anonymous apart from one knock down in the area.

Got a round of YJB when he came on

But not as warm as the welcome that Naughton and Carroll got from the spuds when the teams were announced

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 21:57 - Sep 16 with 6014 viewsTheResurrection

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:50 - Sep 16 by EasternJack

He was anonymous apart from one knock down in the area.

Got a round of YJB when he came on

But not as warm as the welcome that Naughton and Carroll got from the spuds when the teams were announced

That's good to hear.

You watch Llorente score against us. on 22:14 - Sep 16 with 5990 viewsmarchamjack

Some people applauded when he came on. Actually applauded. At that stage of the game! Fck me.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 01:59 - Sep 17 with 5914 views73_Symonds_Yat

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:47 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Stop acting hard, you complete clown.
You watch Llorente score against us. on 05:21 - Sep 17 with 5872 viewsJethroJack

You watch Llorente score against us. on 01:59 - Sep 17 by 73_Symonds_Yat

Stop acting hard, you complete clown.

He's not hard, mun.
He's all talk and no trousers 😁
You watch Llorente score against us. on 05:30 - Sep 17 with 5868 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm not sure that we can read much into Llorente's brief entry into the game, given that he hasn't played more than a few minutes since last season and has been injured. Spurs didn't seem tuned in to his strengths and didn't feed him with crosses. His one knock-down actually created a very dangerous situation, where fortunately for us the shot went wide of the near post. He isn't our player and I shan't worry if his goals dry up, but I'd say it is premature to write him off as a goal threat.
You watch Llorente score against us. on 06:48 - Sep 17 with 5846 viewsSTID2017

You watch Llorente score against us. on 05:30 - Sep 17 by AnotherJohn

I'm not sure that we can read much into Llorente's brief entry into the game, given that he hasn't played more than a few minutes since last season and has been injured. Spurs didn't seem tuned in to his strengths and didn't feed him with crosses. His one knock-down actually created a very dangerous situation, where fortunately for us the shot went wide of the near post. He isn't our player and I shan't worry if his goals dry up, but I'd say it is premature to write him off as a goal threat.

That clown The Res wouldn't give him or Gylfi any praise even if either went on to be player of the year at their new clubs and score a hatful of goals.
His hatred of these two players blocks his view of everything else.
When all else fails he's back to threatening other posters again .... some things never change

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 07:07 - Sep 17 with 5836 viewsMo_Wives

You watch Llorente score against us. on 20:47 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

That tickled me.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

You watch Llorente score against us. on 07:14 - Sep 17 with 5829 viewsSTID2017

You watch Llorente score against us. on 07:07 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

That tickled me.

I know - it's a forum about a game for goodness sake.
You'd swear someone had personally vilified him and his family the way he calls people out and slags people off.
Please remember people - it's just a game of football, not life or death.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

You watch Llorente score against us. on 09:04 - Sep 17 with 5759 viewsLoyal

I love a Corsa.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

You watch Llorente score against us. on 10:22 - Sep 17 with 5714 viewswhoflungdung

Still watching

Gorgeous man

Looks good ,on the bench. His place now

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024