Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea 15:37 - Apr 7 with 23479 viewsDyfnant

Title says it all.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:48 - Apr 7 with 1685 viewsWarwickHunt

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:27 - Apr 7 by SS2013

He was woeful today, but he scored, thats his job!

Aye - all those chances he squandered...

He's not a hold up player. Get behind the defence and give him the ball in the box. Decent wing-backs/wingers wouldn't go amiss.
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 1673 viewsDippy

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:29 - Apr 7 by Rancid

He's good enough even now to get us the goals we may need.I'll tell you something too, I'd prefer him over Bony all day long.All said, when JA is back I'd still like to see us go back to having him through the middle as it's when we were at our best but don't throw shit at Tammy ffs as he's clearly a class act and with gametime will get better and better.

He's OK.. but don't put him in this class act bollocks.. he makes some stupid indecisive errors.. but he's only 20.. but at this moment in time, he's way off Chelsea standard.

Poll: Cooper Out

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:53 - Apr 7 with 1668 viewsSS2013

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:36 - Apr 7 by E20Jack

He was far from woeful. No idea what people watch at times.

Whatever they want to see I guess.

Mate I was there, he was very poor and no i didn't have beer goggles on either.

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:54 - Apr 7 with 1660 viewsSS2013

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:48 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Aye - all those chances he squandered...

He's not a hold up player. Get behind the defence and give him the ball in the box. Decent wing-backs/wingers wouldn't go amiss.

Agreed but he's being asked to do a role and he constantly gave the ball away cheaply, simple passes.

I like the lad and i'm sure he'll come good, but alot to learn yet.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:55 - Apr 7 with 1655 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:53 - Apr 7 by SS2013

Mate I was there, he was very poor and no i didn't have beer goggles on either.

Don't care if you were in the dugout. He was far from woeful that much was obvious to all.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:05 - Apr 7 with 1636 viewsSS2013

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 21:55 - Apr 7 by E20Jack

Don't care if you were in the dugout. He was far from woeful that much was obvious to all.

He wasn't alone mind.....

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:08 - Apr 7 with 1628 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:05 - Apr 7 by SS2013

He wasn't alone mind.....

Agree, very few others were woeful either.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:16 - Apr 7 with 1607 viewsbuilthjack

Championship player at best. For those who actually attend matches watch his movement off the ball. Non existent. Touch is poor. £5m move to Bristol City next stop.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:20 - Apr 7 with 1590 viewsglobus10

I've said it before , if Tammy was from Winchwen or Waunarlwydd and come through the academy, he would be no where near the first team.
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:21 - Apr 7 with 1587 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:16 - Apr 7 by builthjack

Championship player at best. For those who actually attend matches watch his movement off the ball. Non existent. Touch is poor. £5m move to Bristol City next stop.

Want another 50 on whether he gets 50+ PL goals?

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 1579 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:20 - Apr 7 by globus10

I've said it before , if Tammy was from Winchwen or Waunarlwydd and come through the academy, he would be no where near the first team.

Then you sound like you don't learn from previous stupid statements.

He is the clubs top goalscorer.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 22:23]

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:25 - Apr 7 with 1573 viewsDarran

Abraham is so good that if we had a full squad to choose from he wouldn’t make the bench.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:29 - Apr 7 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:21 - Apr 7 by E20Jack

Want another 50 on whether he gets 50+ PL goals?

Let's do it for the next 4 seasons. Premier League goals. Thats only 12.5 a season, if he's any good he will do that easy.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 23:08]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:52 - Apr 7 with 1521 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:29 - Apr 7 by builthjack

Let's do it for the next 4 seasons. Premier League goals. Thats only 12.5 a season, if he's any good he will do that easy.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 23:08]

No, his career.

You said his next transfer is to Bristol City for 5m so shouldn't be an issue... unless you didn't believe what you were saying.

Championship quality players don't get 50 PL career goals.

I do love how a bet renders someone's statement null and void in a matter of seconds.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:00 - Apr 7 with 1513 viewslonglostjack

He needs the service on the floor running into the box. Özil would make him look good. Carroll doesn't.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:11 - Apr 7 with 1501 viewsbuilthjack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:52 - Apr 7 by E20Jack

No, his career.

You said his next transfer is to Bristol City for 5m so shouldn't be an issue... unless you didn't believe what you were saying.

Championship quality players don't get 50 PL career goals.

I do love how a bet renders someone's statement null and void in a matter of seconds.

You think he's good enough for the PL. are you now saying he isn't? Looks like it

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:27 - Apr 7 with 1481 viewsjasper_T

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:00 - Apr 7 by longlostjack

He needs the service on the floor running into the box. Özil would make him look good. Carroll doesn't.

He needs to make runs off defenders into the box for this to be possible. Half the reason our midfield always pass sideways and back is because there's nothing happening in front of them (the other half is that they know they're not good enough to play tight passes).
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:51 - Apr 7 with 1462 viewsSS2013

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:08 - Apr 7 by E20Jack

Agree, very few others were woeful either.

Haha then you DEFINITELY didn't watch the whole game
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 23:53]

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:53 - Apr 7 with 1454 viewsSS2013

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 22:25 - Apr 7 by Darran

Abraham is so good that if we had a full squad to choose from he wouldn’t make the bench.

Shit I agree with Darran, must be a full moon or something

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:24 - Apr 8 with 1431 viewsdobjack2

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:27 - Apr 7 by jasper_T

He needs to make runs off defenders into the box for this to be possible. Half the reason our midfield always pass sideways and back is because there's nothing happening in front of them (the other half is that they know they're not good enough to play tight passes).

Is it a case that the forwards don’t make the runs because they know they won’t get the ball when they do make them? A bit chicken and egg stuff.

I believe the midfield is our weakest link and has been getting weaker every season.
Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:27 - Apr 8 with 1427 viewsDrizzy

He's a very good one-touch finisher and quite skilful but he's a long way from being a PL standard striker.

Rarely makes intelligent runs behind, can't hold the ball up, gets caught under long balls all the time and his link-up play isn't sharp.

Needs a couple more seasons in the Championship to develop and even then I'm not sure he'll ever be good enough.

There were more than a few berks advocating spunking north of £20m for him in the summer. You'll find them dribbling over his statistics in this thread.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 0:35]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:31 - Apr 8 with 1419 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:11 - Apr 7 by builthjack

You think he's good enough for the PL. are you now saying he isn't? Looks like it

I think being good enough for the PL would constitute 50 PL career goals.

So yes I am saying hes good enough and willing to put my money behind my words.

You seem more reluctant.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:32 - Apr 8 with 1417 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 23:51 - Apr 7 by SS2013

Haha then you DEFINITELY didn't watch the whole game
[Post edited 7 Apr 2018 23:53]

did.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:36 - Apr 8 with 1403 viewsE20Jack

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:27 - Apr 8 by Drizzy

He's a very good one-touch finisher and quite skilful but he's a long way from being a PL standard striker.

Rarely makes intelligent runs behind, can't hold the ball up, gets caught under long balls all the time and his link-up play isn't sharp.

Needs a couple more seasons in the Championship to develop and even then I'm not sure he'll ever be good enough.

There were more than a few berks advocating spunking north of £20m for him in the summer. You'll find them dribbling over his statistics in this thread.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 0:35]

I would pay that right now too. As would anyone with a modicum of sense. Although doubt Chelsea would accept that for him.

He is a matter of months out of his teens and already top goalscorer for a PL team odds on to finish the season in safety. He has already earned 2 England caps.

His ability and value will only increase. But there are a few berks that don't recognise this and will him to fail to back up their already idiotic opinion the clubs top goalscorer.

Berks will be berks.

Abraham, more Colchester than Chelsea on 00:39 - Apr 8 with 1399 viewstheloneranger

He needs a good apprenticeship outside the Premier League just like Harry Kane did.

Leyton Orient, Millwall, Norwich and Leicester did it for Kane.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024