Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour.Day of shame for the party 11:41 - Oct 29 with 5646 viewsonehunglow

Now then Life long labour chums. Explain this away.Not from Tory press either.

This is the party you support ,this is what is going on .

Corbyn should simply resign his seat immediately and crawl back into the sewer,as should his many supporters.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:04 - Oct 29 with 1778 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It seems labour were guilty of unlawful acts of harassment and discrimination.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:11 - Oct 29 with 1774 viewsFireboy2

Read what corbyn has said in his reply via his facebook account which is in the london economic before posting your opinions please.
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:14 - Oct 29 with 1772 viewsonehunglow

You cannot dress this up Eddie.

Read first what the Guardian has reported.This aint the Mail or other cum Tory rag.

You have to see matters as it is

You see only one side.

Please
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 12:16]

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:23 - Oct 29 with 1758 viewswaynekerr55

His position is untenable - not so much the report but his response. It contradicts Starmer's position on over stating the issue.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:29 - Oct 29 with 1763 viewsonehunglow

Allo Wayne.

You didn't get to Perch' s funeral but he left you an old keyboard in his will. PM me as iM his executator

Corbyn has still loyal supporters .Incredible to behold. A man who sent Labour back 60 yrs.

A man of hate, an anti semitic scumbag as are his supporters.

Where's Johnny Rebel these day anyway

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:36 - Oct 29 with 1757 viewsProfessor

No excuse for Corbyn. Should be slung out of the party. As you know Rich I am a member but resigned over the treatment of Luciana Berger and Louise Elliman in Liverpool. Rejoined to vote for Starmer and welcome the honesty of the report.

Look forward to the conservative Islamaphobia one being as honest and comprehensive

Corbyn is a reprehensible man in allowing (perhaps encouraging this) to happen. Their obsession with Israel does nothing for people in Britain.
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:38 - Oct 29 with 1754 viewsonehunglow

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 12:36 - Oct 29 by Professor

No excuse for Corbyn. Should be slung out of the party. As you know Rich I am a member but resigned over the treatment of Luciana Berger and Louise Elliman in Liverpool. Rejoined to vote for Starmer and welcome the honesty of the report.

Look forward to the conservative Islamaphobia one being as honest and comprehensive

Corbyn is a reprehensible man in allowing (perhaps encouraging this) to happen. Their obsession with Israel does nothing for people in Britain.

Hard to argue with that Paul.

I agree entirely.

It's why I remain at 70 yrs of age,as apolitical and contemptuous of all parties .

Thanks

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:08 - Oct 29 with 1738 viewspikeypaul

And the Biased Broadcasting Company are totally under reporting it,if it were the tories that were guilty of this it would be their headline article on every outlet and continually banged out since the allegations were made..

The sooner the leftist scum broadcasting company is defunded (wont be long) the better.

OUT

AFLI
[Post edited 29 Oct 2020 13:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:10 - Oct 29 with 1739 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Perhaps if the security guard at Manchester arena had not been afraid of being UN PC or guilty of Islamaphobia lives could have been saved.

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:13 - Oct 29 with 1740 viewsProfessor

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:08 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

And the Biased Broadcasting Company are totally under reporting it,if it were the tories that were guilty of this it would be their headline article on every outlet and continually banged out since the allegations were made..

The sooner the leftist scum broadcasting company is defunded (wont be long) the better.

OUT

AFLI

Well I have just listed to 30 minutes of it on BBC radio. So another 'fake fact' eh?
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:14 - Oct 29 with 1739 viewsProfessor

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:10 - Oct 29 by felixstowe_jack

Perhaps if the security guard at Manchester arena had not been afraid of being UN PC or guilty of Islamaphobia lives could have been saved.

And just as likely he could not be arsed.

It's a busy place, probably just wanted to see the end of Ariana and bugger off home instead on doing what he should have.
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:17 - Oct 29 with 1737 viewsProfessor

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:13 - Oct 29 by Professor

Well I have just listed to 30 minutes of it on BBC radio. So another 'fake fact' eh?

In fact still talking about his suspension
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:40 - Oct 29 with 1722 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:14 - Oct 29 by Professor

And just as likely he could not be arsed.

It's a busy place, probably just wanted to see the end of Ariana and bugger off home instead on doing what he should have.

Possibly

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:48 - Oct 29 with 1710 viewsJoe_bradshaw

OUT

AFLI

It’s been all over radio 4 and 5 all morning and is the main story on the website.

You just made that up in order to bash the BBC.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:54 - Oct 29 with 1706 viewspikeypaul

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:13 - Oct 29 by Professor

i am talking about the last 24 months you tool,and especially in the run up to the last election.
Since Starmer is their new little poster boy they do not mind abandoning the embarrassment Corbyn turned into.

OUT

AFLI

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:55 - Oct 29 with 1704 viewsProfessor

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 13:54 - Oct 29 by pikeypaul

i am talking about the last 24 months you tool,and especially in the run up to the last election.
Since Starmer is their new little poster boy they do not mind abandoning the embarrassment Corbyn turned into.

OUT

AFLI

Seems to be mentioned every day on Radio 4 and 5. Complete hogwash
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:05 - Oct 29 with 1694 viewspikeypaul

Dont think so son . They have continually tried to play it down.

Until now when the scum lefties have been found guilty of antisemitism and they have been backed into a corner with no where to run and have to hold their hands up and actually report it.
They know they have been found out over the last 18 months with their biased reporting and have to start trying to pretend a little bit of neutrality,otherwise their funding is gone,but I am afraid its to late for them the British people have had enough of them and their left wing propaganda and demanding an end of the license and decriminalisation of non payment in the near term.

OUT

AFLI

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:35 - Oct 29 with 1679 viewsonehunglow

It is ad that Corbyn is not getting unfettered abue from party stalwarts,decent people,who have seen the party they love ,so bereft of self reflection and humility.Corbyn has affontery and arrogance that surpasses anyone Ive seen in my lifetime.

A disgusting human being who has been outed and he should never ever be allowed back into the party.

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:39 - Oct 29 with 1675 viewsCatullus

OUT

AFLI

Oh come on, I've seen plenty about it on the BBC news.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk

In fact I think some Corbyn fans on here were calling the beeb biased to the tories for mentioning anti semitism in Labour?

Because of Corbyn we have Bojo, in my opinion. Starmer might be a bit more John Major like (grey and boring) but he's clinical and a thinker, maybe we could do with that right now?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 1675 viewsexhmrc1

Corbyn set the Labour party back years. Hopefully now under Starmer it can move forward.

Whilst the likes of Abbott, Long Bailey, Mcdonnell are still there the party will struggle to get into office.

It is time for Starmer to take it on and stop these idiots undermining his leadership,
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:45 - Oct 29 with 1669 viewsBoundy

I wonder if Shami Chakrabarti feels as secure as she may have before the results of the report were issued . Didn't she say after the 2016 investigation that although antisemitism and other types of racism were not endemic within Labour, "The report concluded that the party "is not overrun by anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or other forms of racism," but has suffered from an "occasionally toxic atmosphere" and "too much clear evidence [of] ignorant attitudes"

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:59 - Oct 29 with 1659 viewsCatullus

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 14:45 - Oct 29 by Boundy

I wonder if Shami Chakrabarti feels as secure as she may have before the results of the report were issued . Didn't she say after the 2016 investigation that although antisemitism and other types of racism were not endemic within Labour, "The report concluded that the party "is not overrun by anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or other forms of racism," but has suffered from an "occasionally toxic atmosphere" and "too much clear evidence [of] ignorant attitudes"

I can't stand Chakrabarti, she's all for human rights and civil liberties she says, I wonder how the Jewish in Labour look at that, not with much confidence. She delivered the report Corbyn wanted in June 2016 and got her reward, a lifetime peerage, the following August. That still stinks to me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 15:17 - Oct 29 with 1652 viewsBarrySwan

Is this the Sir Kneel A Lot Starmer who served so proudly in that nice Mr Corbyn's shadow cabinet and campaigned to get him elected as prime minister of this country?

Or a different Sir Kneel A Lot Starmer?
Labour.Day of shame for the party on 15:44 - Oct 29 with 1627 viewstrampie

Weren't those two campaigning against Labour ?

What about EHRC looking into Conservative Islamaphobia ?...hmm

I wonder how many white Jewish Tories run the organisation ?

I wonder what religion Starmer family is ?

Is Corbyn one of the biggest anti racists of our life time ?, as you know I'm no Labour voter but I think people who's allegiance is for a foreign power has done a number on Corbyn.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 15:51 - Oct 29 with 1623 viewsProfessor

Labour.Day of shame for the party on 15:44 - Oct 29 by trampie

Weren't those two campaigning against Labour ?

What about EHRC looking into Conservative Islamaphobia ?...hmm

I wonder how many white Jewish Tories run the organisation ?

I wonder what religion Starmer family is ?

Is Corbyn one of the biggest anti racists of our life time ?, as you know I'm no Labour voter but I think people who's allegiance is for a foreign power has done a number on Corbyn.

The treatment of the two Liverpool MPs by Momentum-led campaigns was appalling Trampie. Nasty, personal and anti-semitic and hounded out. Corbyn, Milne etc, turned a blind eye. Starmer's kids are being brought up in the Jewish faith, though he us not of course.

And yes, as I previously said let us see the long-awaited Tory report.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024