Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices 10:08 - Jan 1 with 6646 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:09 - Jan 1 with 1669 viewsPhil_S

Slight change of plan - this is the final shortlist so make your choices
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:19 - Jan 1 with 1634 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:09 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Slight change of plan - this is the final shortlist so make your choices

The top 4 at close of play Friday will go into the final over the weekend so vote away!
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:28 - Jan 1 with 1610 viewsdgt73

Not much of a chioce there. What that lot know about football you could write on the back of a stamp.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 10:32]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:32 - Jan 1 with 1595 viewsDr_Winston

I look forward to an orderly election, which will eliminate the need for a violent bloodbath.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 1571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:32 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

I look forward to an orderly election, which will eliminate the need for a violent bloodbath.

A bit unfair you got left out there doc. I did too, that will teach me not to spank Phil's arse on here again........

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:39 - Jan 1 with 1559 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:37 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

A bit unfair you got left out there doc. I did too, that will teach me not to spank Phil's arse on here again........

in your dreams
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:42 - Jan 1 with 1550 viewsDr_Winston

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:37 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Would have been nice to become the first two time winner, but c'est la vie.

By the looks of it the title is Lisa's to lose anyway.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:46 - Jan 1 with 1538 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:42 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

Would have been nice to become the first two time winner, but c'est la vie.

By the looks of it the title is Lisa's to lose anyway.

I think that's fair but I voted for Warwick anyway, on balance Lisa deserves it but Wazza tells it like it is and isn't one of the sheeple. The old c*nt pipe

Login to get fewer ads

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:50 - Jan 1 with 1521 viewsDr_Winston

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:46 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I think that's fair but I voted for Warwick anyway, on balance Lisa deserves it but Wazza tells it like it is and isn't one of the sheeple. The old c*nt pipe

It's a strong field in fairness, with only OJ looking as out of place as the Lib Dems.

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:51 - Jan 1 with 1512 viewswaynekerr55

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:28 - Jan 1 by dgt73

Not much of a chioce there. What that lot know about football you could write on the back of a stamp.

Happy new year to you too Rinus

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:53 - Jan 1 with 1497 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:28 - Jan 1 by dgt73

If only you could write eh

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:59 - Jan 1 with 1463 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:50 - Jan 1 by Dr_Winston

It's a strong field in fairness, with only OJ looking as out of place as the Lib Dems.

Yeah, I got three more nominations than he did . I was nominated thrice .
My continual Gylfi slating was never going to get me in 85% of the populace's good books. I don't really care. Maybe I'll be Planet Swans second lifetime achievement award winner as a kind of consolation prize though if I bleat enough/creep to Sumbler about it though. Then again I've probably p*ssed on my chips there too. Besides I'd be truly delusional to even think I could kiss ass better than Darran. I'll have a go now

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 11:00 - Jan 1 with 1458 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 10:39 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

in your dreams

I was only joking Phil. Can I come round and wash your car?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 11:39 - Jan 1 with 1402 viewsOldjack

Oi bum licker, i have no desire too participate in this farce ,remove me at once ,ta

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 11:47 - Jan 1 with 1381 viewsParlay

Seems a bit like the bible this one, only allow certain entrants. Its like having a Swansea City player of the year but only 5 are allowed to run. I believe I was nominated 2 or 3 times in your thread asking for noms and would surely have ran away with it?

ah well.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:13 - Jan 1 with 1328 viewsDrizzy

I am genuinely staggered that LondonLisa is getting so many votes for POTY. I suppose it highlights the falling standard of posts and posters. She's one of the most tedious and patronising people this forum has ever seen. I'm still laughing at the absurdity of her comments about those rough looking folk in Tesco who spent £7 extra buying a DVD/Blu-ray combo of a film rather than just the DVD and how it shows that they have no idea how to spend their money. Ignorance of the highest order.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:19 - Jan 1 with 1305 viewsParlay

there will certainly be a * next to the winners name this year.

Hi guys I want to award someone the Player of the year at Swansea for 2014/15. Thank you all for sending in your nominations.... the nominations chosen by me are... Marvin Emnes, Jordi Amat, Jay Fulton and Jazz Richards.

voting closes Friday.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:31 - Jan 1 with 1262 viewsNeath_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:13 - Jan 1 by Drizzy

I am genuinely staggered that LondonLisa is getting so many votes for POTY. I suppose it highlights the falling standard of posts and posters. She's one of the most tedious and patronising people this forum has ever seen. I'm still laughing at the absurdity of her comments about those rough looking folk in Tesco who spent £7 extra buying a DVD/Blu-ray combo of a film rather than just the DVD and how it shows that they have no idea how to spend their money. Ignorance of the highest order.

She's getting the "she's a female, she has tits and a vagina, vote" from the sad lonely blokes on here i reckon.

Nothing against Lisa, but she does drone on and on and nowhere near the top 5 of best posters in my opinion. Some very notable names missing.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:34 - Jan 1 with 1242 viewsjackonicko

just like in a general election, i reviewed the ballot paper very carefully. All have strengths and weaknesses but to me there is a clear stand out winner.

So i voted for myself.

I urge others to do the same :)
Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:36 - Jan 1 with 1230 viewsJackfath

Thoroughly enjoying the bleating of certain posters who aren't of the short list.
For the record this is the first year in 6 I believe I haven't been nominated.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:37 - Jan 1 with 1226 viewsNeath_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:36 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

Thoroughly enjoying the bleating of certain posters who aren't of the short list.

That's because you don't post here very often anymore.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:43 - Jan 1 with 1188 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:36 - Jan 1 by Jackfath

You must be a bleater then. Bleating about bleaters like me

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:49 - Jan 1 with 1172 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 11:00 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I was only joking Phil. Can I come round and wash your car?

What is it? Bob a job week?
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:52 - Jan 1 with 1156 viewsPhil_S

Poster Of The Year - Make Your Choices on 12:19 - Jan 1 by Parlay

there will certainly be a * next to the winners name this year.

Hi guys I want to award someone the Player of the year at Swansea for 2014/15. Thank you all for sending in your nominations.... the nominations chosen by me are... Marvin Emnes, Jordi Amat, Jay Fulton and Jazz Richards.

voting closes Friday.

Aw diddums

This post has been edited by an administrator
(No subject) (n/t) on 12:58 - Jan 1 with 1129 viewsStarsky

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:52 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Aw diddums

This post has been edited by an administrator

This
Edit...That's cheating Phil!
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 14:00]

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising