Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw Cooze 00:25 - Mar 30 with 7036 viewsbonymine

Remember that c*nt anyone ? If not you've all got short memories just like Huw Bach ....

He travelled away to our matches with our weasel of a Chairman Huw Jenkins OBE (AKA Sell out Kunt ; what a slimy Kunt) and then stated that 'he knew nothing' about the Yank takeover just like Manuel in Fawlty Towers ; 'I know nothing' ....PRICK...

Let me tell you something Huw Bach, after seeing you raise your ugly, fat head last Saturday at the U23 game (the first time I have ever come face to face with with you ) I think you had better just fuk off to pastures new as no Swans fans (other than your Cronies) will want to see you, Jenkins, Morgan or Dineen near OUR CLUB EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!

You Greedy Bastards, Get Out of Our Club......

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Huw Cooze on 00:36 - Mar 30 with 4274 viewsSwanjaxs

Karma will take care of the sellout's fella, their day will come for sure, but for now it's time for the jack army to rise up, raise the roof on Sunday. .. it's that important. .. focus focus focus 😎😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Huw Cooze on 06:03 - Mar 30 with 4181 views1983

What did you say to him?

Huw Cooze on 08:14 - Mar 30 with 4010 viewsClinton

There is a contradiction in the original post.
firstly it tries to propagate a split; I.e. The split between the fans and the sell outs.
Then it's proclaims 'Together Stronger'
Confusing.
Which is it fight or unite ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Huw Cooze on 08:28 - Mar 30 with 3984 viewsraynor94

Huw Cooze on 06:03 - Mar 30 by 1983

What did you say to him?

My thoughts exactly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Huw Cooze on 08:34 - Mar 30 with 3966 viewsDafyddHuw

Huw Cooze on 06:03 - Mar 30 by 1983

What did you say to him?

Beat me to it.
The silence is deafening.
Huw Cooze on 08:36 - Mar 30 with 3960 viewsLandore_Jack

I find it hard believe that NOTHING was mentioned in the early hours of the morning with MM or other shareholders in Morgans.

#backtojack

Huw Cooze on 09:45 - Mar 30 with 3858 viewsLoyal

Huw Cooze on 08:36 - Mar 30 by Landore_Jack

I find it hard believe that NOTHING was mentioned in the early hours of the morning with MM or other shareholders in Morgans.

As has been said, a simple statement from Huw Cooze at the start of all this would have been sensible. But the brightest minds clearly aren't at work here. Or indeed there was knowledge making a statement pointless.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw Cooze on 09:57 - Mar 30 with 3831 viewsmonmouth

Whatever anyone thinks of Huw Cooze and what he did or didn't know or did or didn't say, it is important to remember it all in the context of the fact that he is not a multi millionaire pretender, just the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time that was used, patsied, strung along and finally hung out to dry.

I am certainly not acting as an apologist for any actions here, but I believe he is Swansea City through and through, and is probably reliving his mistakes and 'what ifs' regularly, and will carry that with him always. So maybe think about casting the first stone and all that malarrky.......and yes of course if anyone sees him and has an issue with him, then discuss it with him.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Huw Cooze on 10:28 - Mar 30 with 3755 viewsSwanseajill

Huw Cooze on 09:57 - Mar 30 by monmouth

Whatever anyone thinks of Huw Cooze and what he did or didn't know or did or didn't say, it is important to remember it all in the context of the fact that he is not a multi millionaire pretender, just the wrong man in the wrong place at the wrong time that was used, patsied, strung along and finally hung out to dry.

I am certainly not acting as an apologist for any actions here, but I believe he is Swansea City through and through, and is probably reliving his mistakes and 'what ifs' regularly, and will carry that with him always. So maybe think about casting the first stone and all that malarrky.......and yes of course if anyone sees him and has an issue with him, then discuss it with him.

I have to agree with you monmouth, particularly with your first sentence.

And as usual, you make sense, other than when you occasionally going off on a rant.😩
Huw Cooze on 11:01 - Mar 30 with 3695 viewsLoyal

Doesn't matter who he supports, he needs to clear the matter up publicly.
He may well not be a multi millionaire but he has earned more from scfc than anyone I know.

Stand up, say something or continue to be questioned regards your involvement, knowledge and Understanding of the whole issue.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Huw Cooze on 11:03 - Mar 30 with 3685 viewsicecoldjack

Depends.

He may also have been right man right time right place, after all he's done very well out of our rise to the top.

You don't know if he was used, you don't know if he was strung along either, from what I've seen and heard I'd be astounded if he didn't know every detail 100% .

The bloke along with huw Jenkins and co. Sold us out to dodgy yanks let's not forget that.
Huw Cooze on 11:06 - Mar 30 with 3678 viewsswancity

Huw Cooze on 10:28 - Mar 30 by Swanseajill

I have to agree with you monmouth, particularly with your first sentence.

And as usual, you make sense, other than when you occasionally going off on a rant.😩

If that first sentence is in fact correct, and we don't know if it is do we, it might be a good idea if he made it clear. I don't know him at all btw, and there doesn't seem to be much doubt that he's a genuine fan of Swansea City. But from the outside it seems that he was taken for a ride on a wave of Swans euphoria which for social and commercial reasons paid dividends. He seems to have fallen into a trap and either didn't want to or couldn't get out. And consequently either innocently or deliberately has let a lot of people down along the way it appears. Sad state of affairs anyway.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw Cooze on 11:42 - Mar 30 with 3602 viewsDarran

Huw Cooze on 11:03 - Mar 30 by icecoldjack

Depends.

He may also have been right man right time right place, after all he's done very well out of our rise to the top.

You don't know if he was used, you don't know if he was strung along either, from what I've seen and heard I'd be astounded if he didn't know every detail 100% .

The bloke along with huw Jenkins and co. Sold us out to dodgy yanks let's not forget that.

Huw Cooze sold out us to dodgy yanks?

See this is where many of our fans have gone wrong,instead of concentrating on the real issues they like to go off on a tangent and blame people like Mr Cooze and the Trust.

What is so impossible that two men could have gone behind the backs of everyone else to broker a deal before anyone else knew then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Cooze on 11:45 - Mar 30 with 3602 viewsLoyal

Huw Cooze on 11:42 - Mar 30 by Darran

See this is where many of our fans have gone wrong,instead of concentrating on the real issues they like to go off on a tangent and blame people like Mr Cooze and the Trust.

What is so impossible that two men could have gone behind the backs of everyone else to broker a deal before anyone else knew then?

Maybe the inference is knowledge is involvement.

Huw Cooze on 11:48 - Mar 30 with 3585 viewsDarran

Huw Cooze on 11:45 - Mar 30 by Loyal

Maybe the inference is knowledge is involvement.

Maybe it isn't but the main protagonists have got off lightly with people focusing on others,especially on here.

Don't forget don't drink Gower Gold that'll save us from relegation.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw Cooze on 12:21 - Mar 30 with 3513 viewsperchrockjack

Better to speak face to face rather than abuse on here

I'm still waiting to meet JVZ

Maybe ,Pross could film it and post it on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Huw Cooze on 12:44 - Mar 30 with 3464 viewsSwanseajill

Not impossible at all.
Those asking for him to explain his situation would have heard it at the Trust meeting just days after the the news of the takeover of shares.

Those that were there, wouldn't need to make assumptions ...on here.
Huw Cooze on 12:47 - Mar 30 with 3446 viewsLandore_Jack

Huw Cooze on 12:44 - Mar 30 by Swanseajill

Not impossible at all.
Those asking for him to explain his situation would have heard it at the Trust meeting just days after the the news of the takeover of shares.

Those that were there, wouldn't need to make assumptions ...on here.

I was there. The bloke was so hurt by the takeover he was seen drinking with them months later.

#backtojack

Huw Cooze on 13:03 - Mar 30 with 3389 viewsperchrockjack

It's important to drink with your enemy

Know him well

Huw Cooze on 13:20 - Mar 30 with 3323 viewsdickythorpe

Is it wise to run with this thread? Calling Cooze a c**t not the brightest of moves.
Huw Cooze on 13:49 - Mar 30 with 3264 viewsLoyal

Huw Cooze on 13:20 - Mar 30 by dickythorpe

Is it wise to run with this thread? Calling Cooze a c**t not the brightest of moves.

Is he a cnt ?
I don't think so, all he needs to do is clarify his invlvomement, many would be more than happy with that. That's all I and a few others have said all along, anyone calling anyone a cnt for real is probably one themselves.

Huw Cooze on 15:10 - Mar 30 with 3161 viewsperchrockjack

IT clearly suits some for him to be.

Set agendas can be misleading

Lie in bed and wait for the chambermaid

Huw Cooze on 15:22 - Mar 30 with 3148 viewsicecoldjack

He knew about it, was my point, granted badly worded.

His job was to represent the Fans and the trust was meant to protect us from dodgy investors,who come mostly from America as it happens!

Cooze carries blame. Fact.
The Trust carries blame. Fact.

Anyone thinking they don't is mad.

Are they the only ones? no, are they fook! Jenkins,Dineen,morgan etc are all to blame too, problem most people have is that the whole purpose of the trust and its appointed man was to make sure Swansea city FC never got its self mixed up with the wrong people, when the club did, the trust did fook all and cooze said fook all, negating the whole point of having the thing in the first place.

10 years of basking in the sunshine, it was actually only really needed once and we all found out it wasn't fit for purpose and many had the nose in trough!

You're very naive to believe this deal was being brokered and nobody apart from 2 people knew, if that's what you wish to believe fair enough but Swansea is an extremely small place with a lot of people who can't wait to boast and talk and chit chat and name drop... Hola !!

Nobody is going off on a tangent, the trust gets blamed because it had one job and fooked it all up, the guy representing the supporters had a huge conflict of interest to the point where he was more one of them than one of us, yet we are supposed to believe he knew nothing !! b4llocks!

Anyway, it's a thread about cooze not the other fookers , get somebody to produce a pye chart on how much blame goes where, think most will spread it out evenly..all a bunch of coonts basically, cooze and the trust included.
Huw Cooze on 15:26 - Mar 30 with 3138 viewsperchrockjack

Fair point icey

Huw Cooze on 15:40 - Mar 30 with 3105 viewsswancity

Huw Cooze on 15:22 - Mar 30 by icecoldjack

He knew about it, was my point, granted badly worded.

His job was to represent the Fans and the trust was meant to protect us from dodgy investors,who come mostly from America as it happens!

Cooze carries blame. Fact.
The Trust carries blame. Fact.

Anyone thinking they don't is mad.

Are they the only ones? no, are they fook! Jenkins,Dineen,morgan etc are all to blame too, problem most people have is that the whole purpose of the trust and its appointed man was to make sure Swansea city FC never got its self mixed up with the wrong people, when the club did, the trust did fook all and cooze said fook all, negating the whole point of having the thing in the first place.

10 years of basking in the sunshine, it was actually only really needed once and we all found out it wasn't fit for purpose and many had the nose in trough!

You're very naive to believe this deal was being brokered and nobody apart from 2 people knew, if that's what you wish to believe fair enough but Swansea is an extremely small place with a lot of people who can't wait to boast and talk and chit chat and name drop... Hola !!

Nobody is going off on a tangent, the trust gets blamed because it had one job and fooked it all up, the guy representing the supporters had a huge conflict of interest to the point where he was more one of them than one of us, yet we are supposed to believe he knew nothing !! b4llocks!

Anyway, it's a thread about cooze not the other fookers , get somebody to produce a pye chart on how much blame goes where, think most will spread it out evenly..all a bunch of coonts basically, cooze and the trust included.

Based on what we know, that seems to be an excellent summary of things and how it panned out.

A Club run by the fans for the fans. We took immense pride in that. Greed became a factor and as usual it created most if not all of the problems. Sad indeed. But coonts? Not sure I go along with that. Get them all out of our Club though. And pay to come in like everyone else has to.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024