Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usa Pre season Tour 13:11 - Jun 3 with 7611 viewsgazza_1234

16th July : Game against Richmond Kickers in Virginia. Not that far from Washington DC.

http://www.richmond.com/sports/richmond-kickers/article_e1de4255-8823-58e2-863b-
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 14:11]
Usa Pre season Tour on 14:59 - Jun 3 with 5565 viewsnyc_swans

oh my god please come to nyc
Usa Pre season Tour on 15:54 - Jun 3 with 5445 viewsHugeEnkins

Usa Pre season Tour on 14:59 - Jun 3 by nyc_swans

If they do, I will come meet you for a pint and watch the game!
Usa Pre season Tour on 15:58 - Jun 3 with 5431 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Congrats to the East Coast Jacks including JoeSoccerFan.

Sucks that they are spending 11 days in America but don't go anywhere west of the DC/Virginia area.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:11 - Jun 3 with 5384 viewsGlyn1

We feel your pain Tummer.

This is the announcement on the Richmond Kickers website: http://www.richmondkickers.com/home/917468.html

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:13 - Jun 3 with 5379 viewsairedale

Usa Pre season Tour on 15:58 - Jun 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Sucks that they are spending 11 days in America but don't go anywhere west of the DC/Virginia area.

How far is it time winds for you Tummer?
Usa Pre season Tour on 16:18 - Jun 3 with 5375 viewsGlyn1

Usa Pre season Tour on 14:59 - Jun 3 by nyc_swans

Oh come on nyc_swans! According to google maps it's exactly the same distance as from Swansea to Newcastle (340 miles). You could be there and back in a day.

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:19 - Jun 3 with 5367 viewsLoyal

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:18 - Jun 3 by Glyn1

Oh come on nyc_swans! According to google maps it's exactly the same distance as from Swansea to Newcastle (340 miles). You could be there and back in a day.

Exactly.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:32 - Jun 3 with 5320 viewsnyc_swans

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:18 - Jun 3 by Glyn1

i appreciate the sentiment, but anything outside of the train system within new york city might as well be a million miles away.

we don't really drive places.
Login to get fewer ads

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:35 - Jun 3 with 5303 viewsHugeEnkins

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:32 - Jun 3 by nyc_swans

i appreciate the sentiment, but anything outside of the train system within new york city might as well be a million miles away.

I am going to fly from Bermuda to come see the Swans. One molecule away from margarine...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 16:35]
Usa Pre season Tour on 16:36 - Jun 3 with 5293 viewsnyc_swans

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:35 - Jun 3 by HugeEnkins

I am going to fly from Bermuda to come see the Swans. One molecule away from margarine...
[Post edited 3 Jun 2016 16:35]

i was mostly kidding.... mostly.
Usa Pre season Tour on 16:37 - Jun 3 with 5285 viewsDarran

Stop moaning then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:38 - Jun 3 with 5280 viewsHugeEnkins

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:36 - Jun 3 by nyc_swans

i was mostly kidding.... mostly.

so.... pint?
Usa Pre season Tour on 17:02 - Jun 3 with 5232 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Usa Pre season Tour on 16:13 - Jun 3 by airedale

How far is it time winds for you Tummer?

About a 3 hour flight to DC.

I have a sister and a few other relatives there. Thinking about making the trip but it's kind of short notice.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Usa Pre season Tour on 17:26 - Jun 3 with 5191 viewsGlyn1

Usa Pre season Tour on 17:02 - Jun 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

About a 3 hour flight to DC.

I have a sister and a few other relatives there. Thinking about making the trip but it's kind of short notice.

Aha - the old "pretend you're visiting your family but are actually going to a match" ruse.

Usa Pre season Tour on 01:38 - Jun 4 with 4983 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Usa Pre season Tour on 15:58 - Jun 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

Also, almost forgot Davillin lives in that part of the country (Pennsylvania).

Damn, hoping I can go, but my work schedule is going to make it tough.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2016 1:39]

Usa Pre season Tour on 03:18 - Jun 4 with 4944 viewsLoyal

Cheeky 👍👀

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Usa Pre season Tour on 04:31 - Jun 4 with 4930 viewsCaliforniaJack

Usa Pre season Tour on 03:18 - Jun 4 by Loyal

Cheeky 👍👀

If my Swans are playing anywhere in the United States ... that's good enough for me !! I will be flying over from California and will take in both games that they will play that week. If any one else wishes to meet up before any of the games DM me. I'm so excited I get to see my Super Swans live this summer. STID.
Usa Pre season Tour on 06:58 - Jun 4 with 4885 views1983

Richmond Kickers offical partners of......D.C United

Usa Pre season Tour on 08:59 - Jun 4 with 4823 viewsTNT

Usa Pre season Tour on 04:31 - Jun 4 by CaliforniaJack

If my Swans are playing anywhere in the United States ... that's good enough for me !! I will be flying over from California and will take in both games that they will play that week. If any one else wishes to meet up before any of the games DM me. I'm so excited I get to see my Super Swans live this summer. STID.

Have a good one J. Shan't be with you on this occasion. Brilliant memories of 2012. YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Usa Pre season Tour on 17:08 - Jun 4 with 4681 viewscontroversial_jack

Why travel all that way? What's wrong with Holland?
Usa Pre season Tour on 01:18 - Jun 5 with 4515 viewsphact0rri

well I thought their training camp was in Washington State. I'm going to wait to see what the second match is before I make any travel plans. be nice if they did a match around washington. thats not a bad drive from Socal

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Usa Pre season Tour on 05:00 - Jun 5 with 4478 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Usa Pre season Tour on 01:18 - Jun 5 by phact0rri

well I thought their training camp was in Washington State. I'm going to wait to see what the second match is before I make any travel plans. be nice if they did a match around washington. thats not a bad drive from Socal

I'm definitely going to be at the Richmond match - rugged 2 hour drive. It would seem that the midweek match would be against DCU since they have relatively close matches at Philly (2 hours away) and Columbus (7 hours drive - 1 hour flight) on the Saturdays on either side.

But Fedex and RFK could be expensive. Germantown might be too small (5K). College Park would only be (8-9K) - but the far bleachers get removed in the spring - I don't think they get replaced until later in August. I could be wrong about that.

Loyola MD might be a candidate because of the facility. Ravens stadium could be too expensive.

Tickets are $30/45 at Richmond seem high for a preseason match against 3rd level Richmond - but a lot cheaper than a flight to Swansea or a taxi from NYC! :)
Usa Pre season Tour on 07:08 - Jun 5 with 4449 viewsCaliforniaJack

Usa Pre season Tour on 05:00 - Jun 5 by JoeSoccerFan

I'm definitely going to be at the Richmond match - rugged 2 hour drive. It would seem that the midweek match would be against DCU since they have relatively close matches at Philly (2 hours away) and Columbus (7 hours drive - 1 hour flight) on the Saturdays on either side.

But Fedex and RFK could be expensive. Germantown might be too small (5K). College Park would only be (8-9K) - but the far bleachers get removed in the spring - I don't think they get replaced until later in August. I could be wrong about that.

Loyola MD might be a candidate because of the facility. Ravens stadium could be too expensive.

Tickets are $30/45 at Richmond seem high for a preseason match against 3rd level Richmond - but a lot cheaper than a flight to Swansea or a taxi from NYC! :)

Joe, I'm going to the Richmond game so it would be great to arrange a collective meet up prior to the game with a few others I know will going.

I have a feeling that the second game will not be against DC United.
Usa Pre season Tour on 10:20 - Jun 5 with 4337 viewsbathgatejack

Usa Pre season Tour on 07:08 - Jun 5 by CaliforniaJack

Joe, I'm going to the Richmond game so it would be great to arrange a collective meet up prior to the game with a few others I know will going.

I have a feeling that the second game will not be against DC United.

pish pre season
Usa Pre season Tour on 16:18 - Jun 6 with 4198 viewswhiterock

Usa Pre season Tour on 01:18 - Jun 5 by phact0rri

Tailgate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024