Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale 18:55 - Jan 21 with 3770 viewsA_Fans_Dad

15 goals this season in the Championship, looks to be a real all around striker, poaches, free kicks etc.
Sky TC has a video of his goals.
http://www.skysports.com/iframe/widget/video/pxaGRjMDE663Gw3pnP1VrdDg3bJWiFKP#oo
Interesting?
[Post edited 21 Jan 2016 19:00]
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 18:57 - Jan 21 with 3071 viewsmax936

9 million squid innit, streuth.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:00 - Jan 21 with 3052 viewsblueytheblue

Good player, not worth the money Fulham paid, pisshead.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 3042 viewsUxbridge

All round is about right

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:03 - Jan 21 with 3016 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:01 - Jan 21 by Uxbridge

All round is about right

But did you watch the video?
Perhaps you could explain which of our players could get anywhere near matching him?
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:05 - Jan 21 with 3008 viewsRancid

God no.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:06 - Jan 21 with 2999 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:05 - Jan 21 by Rancid

God no.

OK then.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:07 - Jan 21 with 2996 viewsPlasticJack

Played for Cardiff innit

Poll: Who starts up front at Old Trafford?

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:09 - Jan 21 with 2962 viewsRancid

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:06 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

OK then.

We can do better than him dude.
Login to get fewer ads

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:11 - Jan 21 with 2946 viewshobo

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:03 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

Perhaps you could explain which of our players could get anywhere near matching him?

Gomis is better than McCormack
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:11 - Jan 21 with 2946 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:09 - Jan 21 by Rancid

We can do better than him dude.

Good, bring him or them on.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:16 - Jan 21 with 2899 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:11 - Jan 21 by hobo

Gomis is better than McCormack

OK, but are 5 Prem goals actually better than 15 Championships goals?
I can't say I have ever seen Gomis score from a free kick outside the Penalty area though.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:36 - Jan 21 with 2804 viewsGlyn1

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:16 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

OK, but are 5 Prem goals actually better than 15 Championships goals?
I can't say I have ever seen Gomis score from a free kick outside the Penalty area though.

He's definitely worth a chance. I'd be much happier with a successful Championship striker than an untried Continental (Schechter, Oliveira) especially coming in mid-season.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:37 - Jan 21 with 2799 viewsGriffting

Didn't Fulham pay 13 million for him? They're gonna want at least that surely..

Fox in the box type player, tidy enough finisher and would add something different. But not worth half of what Fulham paid.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 2785 viewsGriffting

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:00 - Jan 21 by blueytheblue

Good player, not worth the money Fulham paid, pisshead.

How come he left Cardiff in the first place then? Just wasn't playing at the time or?
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:39 - Jan 21 with 2775 viewsmax936

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:37 - Jan 21 by Griffting

Didn't Fulham pay 13 million for him? They're gonna want at least that surely..

Fox in the box type player, tidy enough finisher and would add something different. But not worth half of what Fulham paid.

Just over 14 I think.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:40 - Jan 21 with 2770 viewsPozuelosSideys

Has the OP just started watching football or something? Christ on a bike

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:49 - Jan 21 with 2729 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:40 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

Has the OP just started watching football or something? Christ on a bike

I have been watching football for over 50 years, if you think he is so crap I suggest that you watch the Video.
I would just love any one of our players to be able to score like that.
He takes free kicks like Sygi and shoots like Bony in that video.
But you obviously know better.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:57 - Jan 21 with 2690 viewsPozuelosSideys

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:49 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

I have been watching football for over 50 years, if you think he is so crap I suggest that you watch the Video.
I would just love any one of our players to be able to score like that.
He takes free kicks like Sygi and shoots like Bony in that video.
But you obviously know better.

I dont need to watch a video of Ross McCrash thanks. I have seen plenty of him over the years, live at games at live on tv. Hes a decent Championship striker and miles below the quality we need in the PL.

Youre either wumming or utterly clueless comparing him to the likes of Bony and Gylfi. Must do better old chum.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 20:20 - Jan 21 with 2599 viewsOldjack

Yuk, he's contaminated

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 20:44 - Jan 21 with 2539 viewsItchySphincter

He's a good player but always looks like he's got the beer sweats after five minutes. Think he might struggle in the PL. File under Dobbie.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 20:53 - Jan 21 with 2490 viewsDafyddHuw

Oh, ffs.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 21:17 - Jan 21 with 2419 viewsjack247

Good player, but way too highly priced. Some of the Championship clubs want stupid money for players who only have pedigree at that level. The likes of McCormack and Rhodes would be a big gamble for a PL club, no matter how well they do in the Championship. You can see why clubs prefer to buy abroad, you can probably buy someone doing the business in La Liga or Serie A for less than McCormack.
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 21:25 - Jan 21 with 2384 viewsblueytheblue

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:39 - Jan 21 by Griffting

How come he left Cardiff in the first place then? Just wasn't playing at the time or?

He was playing well, then Chopra returned.

Pair didn't work together, so Chopra was picked by Jones as the better finisher.

McCormack was then a regular on the bench. He left the club not long after crashing his car whilst drunk at 3am...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 22:31 - Jan 21 with 2239 viewsMillJack

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:03 - Jan 21 by A_Fans_Dad

You obviously never saw the Gorka Pintado YouTube videos
It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 23:03 - Jan 21 with 2166 viewsEdmundo

It looks like Ross McCormack may be for sale on 19:57 - Jan 21 by PozuelosSideys

I dont need to watch a video of Ross McCrash thanks. I have seen plenty of him over the years, live at games at live on tv. Hes a decent Championship striker and miles below the quality we need in the PL.

Youre either wumming or utterly clueless comparing him to the likes of Bony and Gylfi. Must do better old chum.

Wumming mun....suit Derby or QPR or one of them prospective Prem clubs ☝

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024