Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:55 - May 11 with 20079 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:47]
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:00 - May 11 with 6937 viewsItchySphincter

I heard this earlier and assumed it was a joke - I'm guessing it still is?

Mind you, by the looks a Leanne's gin soaked fat face lately I guess anything is possible.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories (n/t) on 19:13 - May 11 with 6897 viewsnice_to_michu

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:00 - May 11 by ItchySphincter

I heard this earlier and assumed it was a joke - I'm guessing it still is?

Mind you, by the looks a Leanne's gin soaked fat face lately I guess anything is possible.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:48]
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:23 - May 11 with 6865 viewsTaweboi

Plaid haven't done any deal with the Tories or UKIP. They simply nominated their party leader for the First Minister's post. It was expected that the other would do the same, but the Tories and UKIP decided independently to support Leanne. It shows Labour that with no overall majority they can't just take the other parties for granted. But I don't believe that Plaid would want to form a government, although they now possibly could, which depended on UKIP support.
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:27 - May 11 with 6848 viewsLohengrin

Time has told, and it didn't take long. The old Gordon's ginslinger has been weighed within days of the election and been found hideously wanting.

I posted this up on the "Well done Leanne" thread amidst all the congratulations at stupid o'clock in the morning after the West Ham game and it certainly goes to show I'm very prescient when I'm p!ssed!

There are people who hate to say "I told you so," I'm not one of them....

"Boys, boys, mun! How on earth has this thread made two pages? Leanne Wood FFS! Let's cut to the chase: you cannot have a simpleton responsible for public office, and that's that. The joke's been taken as far as it can go now. She's a complete, starry-eyed numbskull. Enough now.

That bit they used to have at the end of the news years ago with a duck or something riding a skateboard would make you smile; but if you had to sit there night after night watching the farkin' thing quacking away you'd just snap in the end and want to wring its neck. It's getting to that stage with stupid Leanne, with her stupid dipsy face, her stupid, grating, meaningless homilies.

She's a Tupperware Party organiser some other stupid f**k has dared to go on Britain's Got Politics. Press the buzzer for f**k's sake! Get her off!"

QED.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:30 - May 11 with 6834 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:23 - May 11 by Taweboi

Plaid haven't done any deal with the Tories or UKIP. They simply nominated their party leader for the First Minister's post. It was expected that the other would do the same, but the Tories and UKIP decided independently to support Leanne. It shows Labour that with no overall majority they can't just take the other parties for granted. But I don't believe that Plaid would want to form a government, although they now possibly could, which depended on UKIP support.

You keep telling yourself that and perhaps you'll be able to sleep tonight.

Meanwhile a new ogre stalks the halls of the Senedd .... The Woodkipper!

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:31 - May 11 with 6831 viewsblueytheblue

I picture The Tories and UKIP sitting there like the stereotypical 4Chan dweller.

"Lol, just cucked Labour".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - May 11 with 6827 viewsnice_to_michu

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:23 - May 11 by Taweboi

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:37 - May 11 with 6812 viewsLohengrin

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - May 11 by nice_to_michu

There it all is in microcosm - all the deviousness, all the bartering that brings the reason why less than half the electorate bothered to vote at all into sharp relief.

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:42 - May 11 with 6794 viewssherpajacob

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:33 - May 11 by nice_to_michu

I don't doubt it happened, but using "Neil Hamilton has said" as evidence is not really evidence at all.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:44 - May 11 with 6783 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:42 - May 11 by sherpajacob

I don't doubt it happened, but using "Neil Hamilton has said" as evidence is not really evidence at all.

Of course they were going to bring him into it, this is a genuine story of horror and betrayal after all.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories (n/t) on 19:47 - May 11 with 6769 viewsnice_to_michu

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:44 - May 11 by Lohengrin

Of course they were going to bring him into it, this is a genuine story of horror and betrayal after all.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:55 - May 11 with 6746 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid's enthusiasm to cosy up to UKIP is no surprise to me. Nationalists are nationalists. They share a philosophy. What is a surprise to me is that they genuinely seem to think Wood should be FM. Plaid has 12 seats out of 60. Labour has 29. Go figure, as the kids say.

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:00 - May 11 with 6719 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:55 - May 11 by exiledclaseboy

Plaid's enthusiasm to cosy up to UKIP is no surprise to me. Nationalists are nationalists. They share a philosophy. What is a surprise to me is that they genuinely seem to think Wood should be FM. Plaid has 12 seats out of 60. Labour has 29. Go figure, as the kids say.

UKIP are no Nationalists by any stretch of the imagination. I've moved in Nationalist circles all my life and I've yet to encounter any that worshipped "The Market."

Let's make no bones about it UKIP is Thatcherism minus the self-belief, craft or guile.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:05 - May 11 with 6703 viewsdickythorpe

How did the Welsh Communist party do?
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:05 - May 11 with 6703 viewsexiledclaseboy

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:00 - May 11 by Lohengrin

UKIP are no Nationalists by any stretch of the imagination. I've moved in Nationalist circles all my life and I've yet to encounter any that worshipped "The Market."

Let's make no bones about it UKIP is Thatcherism minus the self-belief, craft or guile.

It's all about degrees. All the main parties are nationalists to one degree or another.

Poll: Tory leader

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:07 - May 11 with 6696 viewsdickythorpe

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 19:27 - May 11 by Lohengrin

Time has told, and it didn't take long. The old Gordon's ginslinger has been weighed within days of the election and been found hideously wanting.

I posted this up on the "Well done Leanne" thread amidst all the congratulations at stupid o'clock in the morning after the West Ham game and it certainly goes to show I'm very prescient when I'm p!ssed!

There are people who hate to say "I told you so," I'm not one of them....

"Boys, boys, mun! How on earth has this thread made two pages? Leanne Wood FFS! Let's cut to the chase: you cannot have a simpleton responsible for public office, and that's that. The joke's been taken as far as it can go now. She's a complete, starry-eyed numbskull. Enough now.

That bit they used to have at the end of the news years ago with a duck or something riding a skateboard would make you smile; but if you had to sit there night after night watching the farkin' thing quacking away you'd just snap in the end and want to wring its neck. It's getting to that stage with stupid Leanne, with her stupid dipsy face, her stupid, grating, meaningless homilies.

She's a Tupperware Party organiser some other stupid f**k has dared to go on Britain's Got Politics. Press the buzzer for f**k's sake! Get her off!"

QED.

Leanne used to go down Gower in 1984 I hear......took a shine to a Roy orbison/ action man type.....
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:14 - May 11 with 6673 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:07 - May 11 by dickythorpe

Leanne used to go down Gower in 1984 I hear......took a shine to a Roy orbison/ action man type.....

Good God! I was prettier than Roy! Couldn't sing like him though, unfortunately.

Dont' confuse Leanne with Lisa, she really was lovely!

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:16 - May 11 with 6667 viewsLohengrin

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:05 - May 11 by dickythorpe

How did the Welsh Communist party do?

Not very well I'm afraid. The failed candidates are even now on their way to the salt mines of Tonypandy.

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:48 - May 11 with 6596 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Leanne Wood will sleep soundly tonight knowing that she has the backing of Andrew RT Davies and Neil Hamilton

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories (n/t) on 21:30 - May 11 with 6541 viewsnice_to_michu

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 20:48 - May 11 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leanne Wood will sleep soundly tonight knowing that she has the backing of Andrew RT Davies and Neil Hamilton

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 11:49]
Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 22:33 - May 11 with 6454 viewsKilkennyjack

So ....,,its defo not about Carwyn charging ahead and acting as if he has a majority then ? Defo not his fault for rushing ahead without speaking to the other parties. Righty oh !

Only ukip and the tories can explain why they voted for Leanne rather than their own leaders or old Carwyn.

'And sent him homeward to think again .... '

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories (n/t) on 23:33 - May 11 with 6379 viewsnice_to_michu

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 22:33 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

So ....,,its defo not about Carwyn charging ahead and acting as if he has a majority then ? Defo not his fault for rushing ahead without speaking to the other parties. Righty oh !

Only ukip and the tories can explain why they voted for Leanne rather than their own leaders or old Carwyn.

'And sent him homeward to think again .... '

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 23:34 - May 11 with 6375 viewsDarran

It's piss poor which ever way you look at it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 23:56 - May 11 with 6351 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories (n/t) on 23:33 - May 11 by nice_to_michu

Put up or shut up.

Second time of asking - whats the deal made then ?
Cos i am guessing that you are guessing ...right ?

Come on then mosh, whats the deal then ?
[Post edited 11 May 2016 23:56]

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 00:03 - May 12 with 6335 viewsDarran

Plaid do a deal with UKIP and the Tories on 23:56 - May 11 by Kilkennyjack

Put up or shut up.

Second time of asking - whats the deal made then ?
Cos i am guessing that you are guessing ...right ?

Come on then mosh, whats the deal then ?
[Post edited 11 May 2016 23:56]

There no deal been made Kilk ............ yet!

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024