Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? 20:43 - Dec 11 with 2035 viewsDarran

The wife and I try to get a day out together during Christmas week away from the madness of life,go shopping,have lunch,go cinema etc etc.

Anyone know of any good new releases?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 with 1520 viewsLoyal

Clit Inspector 6 is out next week 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 with 1517 viewsexiledclaseboy

Star Wars: Rogue One.

Poll: Tory leader

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:48 - Dec 11 with 1513 viewsDarran

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Can't watch that sci-fi stuff. Good drama thriller I want.

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:55 - Dec 11 with 1494 viewsdickythorpe

That new Tom Hanks film I've heard is good
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:59 - Dec 11 with 1482 viewsSoberBaker

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Christmas+movie+releases+2016

AMOW

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:01 - Dec 11 with 1480 viewsexiledclaseboy

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:55 - Dec 11 by dickythorpe

That new Tom Hanks film I've heard is good

Inferno? Or Sully? Sully is ok. Inferno is a big pile of steaming turd. Even worse than The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Three of the most boring films ever produced.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 21:02]

Poll: Tory leader

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:10 - Dec 11 with 1456 viewsDarran

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:59 - Dec 11 by SoberBaker

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Christmas+movie+releases+2016

Bakes fair play to you you're still as boring as ever. You're a credit to ADM.

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:15 - Dec 11 with 1444 viewsbuilthjack

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by Loyal

Remember that cinema in the church opposite Joes?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:22 - Dec 11 with 1430 viewsSoberBaker

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:10 - Dec 11 by Darran

Bakes fair play to you you're still as boring as ever. You're a credit to ADM.

Go dress your dog in some knitwear you prik

AMOW

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:25 - Dec 11 with 1423 viewsDr_Winston

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Getting stellar reviews from the nerds.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:29 - Dec 11 with 1412 viewsheadcleaner

if its a doco you want Daz Sad Vacation is showing on Amazon Prime and the Stooges 'Gimme Danger' is showing on sky cinema. The latter is a must see whilst Sad Vacation has an awesome cast of talking heads and a great soundtrack
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:29 - Dec 11 with 1409 viewsDarran

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:22 - Dec 11 by SoberBaker

Go dress your dog in some knitwear you prik

You need to aim your sarcasm at the right people you naughty boy.

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:08 - Dec 11 with 1366 viewsmonmouth

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:46 - Dec 11 by Loyal

What's it about?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:34 - Dec 11 with 1342 viewsKerouac

'Allied' was very good.

The wife wanted to see it and I thought "alright then...it'll be shit" but it was surprisingly entertaining and gripping.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:46 - Dec 11 with 1335 viewsSnakePlissken

Arrival
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 06:41 - Dec 12 with 1256 viewsLoyal

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:08 - Dec 11 by monmouth

What's it about?

Well, as the film progresses the plot thickens.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 09:24 - Dec 12 with 1207 viewsPegojack

Do pay attention, Daz:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/184127/sully/#0
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 09:37 - Dec 12 with 1194 viewsdickythorpe

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:01 - Dec 11 by exiledclaseboy

Inferno? Or Sully? Sully is ok. Inferno is a big pile of steaming turd. Even worse than The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Three of the most boring films ever produced.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 21:02]

He made a film about the outskirts of Penarth?
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 09:46 - Dec 12 with 1186 viewsProfessor

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:25 - Dec 11 by Dr_Winston

Getting stellar reviews from the nerds.

Less science fantasy and more a 'space' war film than the others (supposedly).Very strong cast including Felicity Jones, Ben Mendlesson, Forrest Whitaker. Initial reviews very strong and not much else other than kiddie-fodder over Christmas. May be your best bet Darran.

I remember the cinema by Joe's-think I saw a film there once in the 1980s.
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:07 - Dec 12 with 1113 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:34 - Dec 11 by Kerouac

'Allied' was very good.

The wife wanted to see it and I thought "alright then...it'll be shit" but it was surprisingly entertaining and gripping.

Agreed - other than Hell or High Water, Allied was the best thing I've seen in the last few months.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:30 - Dec 12 with 1092 viewsjedijack

I'm really looking forward to rogue one, think it will be much better than the rubbish the released last year.

Been watching this to get in the mood.

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 21:58 - Dec 12 with 1049 viewsFieryJack

Blue Velvet - A David Lynch film, re-showing on it's 30th anniversary, but probably not in Swansea. Maybe just for one night & in a Cardiff Art House cinema.

On second thoughts, not a good idea to take your wife to see this.
Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 22:06 - Dec 12 with 1039 viewsFieryJack

Couldn't resist:

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:02 - Dec 20 with 919 viewsDyfnant

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:30 - Dec 12 by jedijack

I'm really looking forward to rogue one, think it will be much better than the rubbish the released last year.

Been watching this to get in the mood.

Saw it today, I liked The Force Awakens but this was much better

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Any good films out in the next couple of weeks? on 20:33 - Dec 20 with 877 viewsRancid

We watched 'Mr Church' with Eddie Murphy who's performance is award winning and a bloody good film too.Not what you'd expect from Murphy playing a serious role but by phuck he carries it off.

I cried watching it like the first time I saw The Champ.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024