Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"not a lot of black people in Swansea" 12:28 - Mar 4 with 4097 viewsattila_the_hun

apparently Swansea is 96% white

"I'm Free"

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:14 - Mar 4 with 4050 viewsdailew

Racist cünt.

Why doesn't the pampered cünt just fück off somewhere else.

I wouldn't dream of going to somewhere in Africa and complain that I can't get a white barber.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:43 - Mar 4 with 4019 viewsLoyal

I'll be in the railway in about 15 mins. Whoever that prick is should pop in for a beer.
What's his point ?
Sick of people coming to our city and fcking us off. Monk etc.
PS - beers are on me if anyone wants to leave a message on the big walks or whatever people do.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:55 - Mar 4 with 3994 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Black dude cut my hair for years, and was great at it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

(No subject) on 13:58 - Mar 4 with 3984 viewsdailew

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:55 - Mar 4 by Tummer_from_Texas

Black dude cut my hair for years, and was great at it.

This is you though.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 14:06 - Mar 4 with 3971 viewstrampie

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:43 - Mar 4 by Loyal

I'll be in the railway in about 15 mins. Whoever that prick is should pop in for a beer.
What's his point ?
Sick of people coming to our city and fcking us off. Monk etc.
PS - beers are on me if anyone wants to leave a message on the big walks or whatever people do.

Do you think he is a pure breed and eats some Brit Nats for breakfast ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 14:27 - Mar 4 with 3940 viewsSoberBaker

What a monumental c*nt he is!

Tea in the microwave FFS

AMOW

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 14:53 - Mar 4 with 3899 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Interesting character - thanks for sharing the video.

Worst haircut I ever had was on High St.
Guy was on "E" I think, and he shaved my neck blood-raw.
"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 15:02 - Mar 4 with 3885 viewsbyron

Not really new news is it? Swansea has never been a cosmopolitan place....

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 16:00 - Mar 4 with 3830 viewsswanjackal

Judging on these guys, I can't see what the hype is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

(No subject) on 17:44 - Mar 4 with 3747 viewsunion_jack

(No subject) on 13:58 - Mar 4 by dailew

This is you though.

Edgar Winter has let himself go!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

(No subject) on 19:20 - Mar 4 with 3645 viewsFieryJack

Who is this bloke?

Sportsman ?

Bouncer?

Looks distinctive, so if he lives in Swansea he'd be well known.

Bit up himself.

Reminds me. Around 1980 a friend invited a London-based Barbadian mate of his up from London for the weekend. Was walking in Mumbles with him & old ladies were stopping on the seafront to look at him - he felt so uncomfortable he went home a day early - on the Sunday.

Probably not so bad now, but the bloke in the video (horrible tho he is) does have a point. But there are scores of towns & cities in the uk with similar high white populations. Nearly all the non-white population of the uk is concentrated into the major conurbations.

Also knew a West Indian social worker who once lived in llangennith - she left there pretty soon for similar reasons - unbearable tension in the village shop!
"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 20:13 - Mar 4 with 3589 viewsLoyal

Nice to meet one of you today in the railway.
In the words of John motson.
'Just look at his face, just look at his face'

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 20:37 - Mar 4 with 3548 viewstrampie

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 20:13 - Mar 4 by Loyal

Nice to meet one of you today in the railway.
In the words of John motson.
'Just look at his face, just look at his face'

Did you meet Brian then ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

(No subject) on 20:40 - Mar 4 with 3541 viewsPinky

(No subject) on 19:20 - Mar 4 by FieryJack

Who is this bloke?

Sportsman ?

Bouncer?

Looks distinctive, so if he lives in Swansea he'd be well known.

Bit up himself.

Reminds me. Around 1980 a friend invited a London-based Barbadian mate of his up from London for the weekend. Was walking in Mumbles with him & old ladies were stopping on the seafront to look at him - he felt so uncomfortable he went home a day early - on the Sunday.

Probably not so bad now, but the bloke in the video (horrible tho he is) does have a point. But there are scores of towns & cities in the uk with similar high white populations. Nearly all the non-white population of the uk is concentrated into the major conurbations.

Also knew a West Indian social worker who once lived in llangennith - she left there pretty soon for similar reasons - unbearable tension in the village shop!

That's Brian Mujati, mate. Recently (January) signed for the Ospreys. Played for South Africa, but born in Zimbabwe. Having seen the video, he seems quite conceited and not very likeable. I won't be subscribing.
(No subject) on 20:49 - Mar 4 with 3517 viewstrampie

Hey Pinky some footie boys on here seem to be fancying their chances the way they are talking, if we are talking valley commando rugby boys in heavy industry ok , but townie football boys who push a pen...........hmm
As Ali would say two chances grim and slim.

Brian seems a character, I wonder if the O's have sent him up the valley's to do some missionary work and coach youngsters or something yet ?, not sure if it would be an eye opener for him or not. lol.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2017 20:52]

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 20:55 - Mar 4 with 3491 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 13:14 - Mar 4 by dailew

Racist cünt.

Why doesn't the pampered cünt just fück off somewhere else.

I wouldn't dream of going to somewhere in Africa and complain that I can't get a white barber.

There seems to be a Zimbabwean backlash against white farmers in South Africa at the moment. 30 murdered in the last two weeks and the PM saying and appropriation (re distribution) is his policy. Oh dear, have they exchanged equality for a revenge type aparthied???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 21:16 - Mar 4 with 3451 viewsLoyal

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 20:37 - Mar 4 by trampie

Did you meet Brian then ?

Ha Ha,
No.

(No subject) on 21:17 - Mar 4 with 3446 viewsLoyal

(No subject) on 20:49 - Mar 4 by trampie

Hey Pinky some footie boys on here seem to be fancying their chances the way they are talking, if we are talking valley commando rugby boys in heavy industry ok , but townie football boys who push a pen...........hmm

Brian seems a character, I wonder if the O's have sent him up the valley's to do some missionary work and coach youngsters or something yet ?, not sure if it would be an eye opener for him or not. lol.

Bloody hell, who wants a fight now.

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 21:36 - Mar 4 with 3407 viewstrampie

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 21:16 - Mar 4 by Loyal

Ha Ha,
No.

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 22:27 - Mar 4 with 3358 viewsClinton

To see Swansea in all its diverse glory, Brian should go to ST Helens Road to get his hair cut.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

(No subject) on 23:52 - Mar 4 with 3288 viewsPinky

(No subject) on 20:49 - Mar 4 by trampie

I'm not a valley boy personally. Just a normal Swansea bloke with quite a bit of experience working in Africa. Not interested in who might win a scrap between a Zimbabwean and a "townie". I just know that I won't be supporting Zimbabwe if he's in their corner.
(No subject) on 00:09 - Mar 5 with 3259 viewstrampie

(No subject) on 23:52 - Mar 4 by Pinky

I'm not a valley boy personally. Just a normal Swansea bloke with quite a bit of experience working in Africa. Not interested in who might win a scrap between a Zimbabwean and a "townie". I just know that I won't be supporting Zimbabwe if he's in their corner.

A normal Swansea bloke, how interesting as i can't say I've met many of them before.

(No subject) on 00:44 - Mar 5 with 3217 viewsLoyal

(No subject) on 00:09 - Mar 5 by trampie

A normal Swansea bloke, how interesting as i can't say I've met many of them before.

Fck all right with any of us 😂
That's why we are jacks.

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 08:01 - Mar 5 with 3116 viewsattila_the_hun

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 22:27 - Mar 4 by Clinton

To see Swansea in all its diverse glory, Brian should go to ST Helens Road to get his hair cut.

any hairdressers in Hafod?

"I'm Free"

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 08:50 - Mar 5 with 3072 viewsbuilthjack

"not a lot of black people in Swansea" on 22:27 - Mar 4 by Clinton

Open on Sundays too

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024