Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dad. 17:43 - Jan 7 with 8609 viewsDiscodroids

East Ham Dave. My old man. The original High Number Ace Face.

'zoot suit jacket with side vents, five inches long'.....

20-04-1945 - 30-12-2019.

RIP You old rascal.

[Post edited 7 Jan 2020 17:52]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dad. on 10:41 - Jan 8 with 1839 viewsTHEBUSH

So sorry to hear your said news Glenn, I share your pain, my wife passed away 4 days ago, and I know the hurt.

Dad. on 11:15 - Jan 8 with 1810 viewsterryb

Please accept my condolences & RIP to your wife.

Dad. on 11:16 - Jan 8 with 1803 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Deepest condolences. Have you people to chat to?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dad. on 11:20 - Jan 8 with 1791 viewsflynnbo

So very sorry to hear about your wife. The LFW family can be a good place at times to talk.

Dad. on 11:29 - Jan 8 with 1782 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I am very sorry to hear that.

Dad. on 11:29 - Jan 8 with 1778 viewsnix

So sorry to hear about your wife. Feel free to talk about her too if you want to. RIP.

Dad. on 11:39 - Jan 8 with 1756 viewshook_hoops

My sincere condolences to Disco and BUSH for your respective losses.

Dad. on 11:49 - Jan 8 with 1736 viewsheadhoops

sincerest condolences to both Disco and Bush, also a poignant date for me - lost my mum exactly a year ago today.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Dad. on 11:50 - Jan 8 with 1726 views2Thomas2Bowles

So sorry, mine past just a few years ago.
All the blessings in the world to you and her.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Dad. on 11:53 - Jan 8 with 1732 viewsPhildo

so sorry to read this - will be keeping you and Disco in my thoughts

Dad. on 12:19 - Jan 8 with 1704 viewsrobith

All my condolences for everyone's losses, past and present. I've mercifully never lost anyone close to me, but my best friend lost his dad when we were 21 and what got him through was trying not to be sad they were gone, but happy that they'd lived.

Someone lives only as long as the last person who remembers them

Dad. on 21:37 - Jan 8 with 1562 viewslondonscottish

Disco, sorry to hear of your loss fellah.

Easy Ham Dave, RIP.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Dad. on 22:41 - Jan 8 with 1510 viewsCiderwithRsie

Really sorry to hear that, what a terrible time of year this can be.

It was my wife's sudden death the day before we got tonked by the scum that finally got me from lurker to poster on here. QPR and this place is one of the things that keeps me going, hope it does the same for you.

I don't know you but feel free to PM.

Dad. on 23:42 - Jan 8 with 1477 viewsbob566

My thoughts disco and bush. RIP

Dad. on 13:04 - Jan 9 with 1361 viewsessextaxiboy

Hi Glenn , So sorry to hear about your Dad from your posting he seemed like a larger than life character . Its hard to see how you turned into such a quiet withdrawn .bloke . You can raise a pint or two to him every Christmas . Iam sure you have plenty of memories.

RIP Disco,s Dad

Dave & the boys ..

Dad. on 13:52 - Jan 9 with 1339 viewsthemodfather

sad news, condolences to family and friends, RIP.

Dad. on 17:47 - Jan 9 with 1245 viewsWilloW4

Belated condolences to you Glenn... Your Old Man always sounded like a good bloke, those old school folks are precious and there is less and less of them nowadays ( especially in London, even more so in the east end). Anyone who thought /said he was related to Tom Waites( with no proof😉), and had a love of the Faces et al is alright by me.. I'd have happily partaken in many a jar with your old man, just for the stories and the crack... Rest Now East Ham Dave.. I wish you well Disco.

Dad. on 18:12 - Jan 9 with 1234 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sorry for your loss Disco. You were clearly very fond of your dad; cherish those memories.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:14]

Dad. on 20:55 - Jan 9 with 1188 viewsHunterhoop

Condolences, Disco. All the best. I’m sure part of your dad will live on through you the way you write about him. As it should be.

Dad. on 20:57 - Jan 9 with 1187 viewsDevon_4_England

Very sorry to hear of your loss Disco. Your Dad sounded like a proper character. Always enjoyed your stories about him. Thoughts with you and your family.

Dad. on 21:15 - Jan 9 with 1176 viewsTacticalR

Your dad really does sound like a right old rascal. As others have said it can take a hell of a long time for events like this to sink in. Best wishes to you.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 21:17]

Air hostess clique

Dad. on 21:47 - Jan 9 with 1160 viewsBlackCrowe

What a sad and lovely and heartwarming thread. Puts all those idiotic snidey political threads into their rightful irrelevance.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dad. on 17:57 - Jan 11 with 1035 viewsDiscodroids

Gave East ham dave a good send off on his final journey to the whiskey a go go yesterday.

I read out some of the truly ethereal and really beautiful messages from you good people at the wake, and they were of great comfort to me.

Thank you all. So Much.

Thanks to all that sent PM'S .. i'll answer them all when i glue myself back together.

Thank you.

I hope you are settling in by the light of your new sun dad.

xx

urrrrs

[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 17:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Dad. on 18:00 - Jan 11 with 1025 viewsDiscodroids

I'm so sorry Bush. You are encased in my ganglia tonight, not just in my thoughts.

xx

Dad. on 18:37 - Jan 11 with 998 viewsTHEBUSH

Your a top man Disco and we haven't always seen eye to eye, that's my fault, I totally misjudged you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024