Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SKY 22:35 - Sep 18 with 49205 viewssmuttsontour

F*ck SKY

F*ck the presenter who tried to run a negative story on us for views.

F*ck anyone/anything that continually denies free speech.

Oh and f*ck sky again.

This post has been edited by an administrator

SKY on 18:50 - Sep 21 with 2924 viewsThrowACherry

Oh how awful, it's so hard isn't it lol

SKY on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 2805 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who do you think this is^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

SKY on 19:04 - Sep 21 with 2843 viewsJuzzie

Halfway down the article “ Simple research.....” something that seems to be lost within media companies and certainly a lot of people on social media such is the desire for sensationalism above all else.

SKY on 19:19 - Sep 21 with 2745 viewsMistication92

It's a difficult one TBH. Twitter can be an absolute cesspit, but other times I find it hugely entertaining, eg Clive's occasional tweets, Flo's stuff, whenever there are huge events there are some great jokes, it's good for news. It's a shame that it's not regulated, I would definitely have it so that you have to register your ID to get an account.

I know I'd have a much more negative view of it if my job revolved around using it though, as we've seen on this thread. It's why we can't have nice things, I don't get why people would say that kind of stuff, it just doesn't make sense to me.

SKY on 19:29 - Sep 21 with 2710 viewsted_hendrix

The Anton Ferdinand programme next Month should make interesting viewing.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

SKY on 20:16 - Sep 21 with 2561 viewsngbqpr

This proves Les's point about the amount of work that still needs to be done.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

SKY on 23:29 - Sep 21 with 2223 viewsdaveB

Micah Richards spoke about it on Monday Night Football tonight after they read out the statement, leaving out the bit about the under 18 team not being reported.

Nothing earth shattering and at one point he seemed to agree with Ferdinand that it shouldn't go on forever before then saying it should continue.

For me it's always been about choice, if the premier league think it is making a positive difference then they should continue, I'm not sure it's having the effect they were hoping for though

SKY on 23:31 - Sep 21 with 2222 viewsManinBlack

I think that has a bearing on why Sky had a pop at us because we did the knee gesture for the live game with West Brom and expected us to do the same as Coventry was live. I just think they expect all clubs to do it for their live matches. I am sure it doesn't bother them when we don't do it for non live games like Forest in the first game.

Still a great response from the club very strong stuff. It looks like Sky are withered as Sky Sports news has just lost their pictures.

SKY on 23:36 - Sep 21 with 2203 viewsdaveB

Sky not having the best of days, Steve Parish has called them out for bullshit transfer stories today

SKY on 00:25 - Sep 22 with 2148 viewsgingerranger

I know 11 is a prime number. A prime number is a number that can be divided by two integers.

I don't know how you think that helps with your plan to get the right proportion of each race on the pitch. 3.4% of the UK population is black. So would it be better to have a team of ten and have 34% of one player be black? Or a team of eleven and 37.4% of one player be black?

Oh hang on. We could field a team of 500 and have 17 black players. That's all making sense now.

SKY on 00:29 - Sep 22 with 2129 viewsdigswellhoop

the presenter is only doing her job.
Dont often agree with lez but hes right.Nowits rub its course as a slogan move on

SKY on 00:47 - Sep 22 with 2116 viewsCLAREMAN1995

This is an excellent post Bazz and its clear you have studied the issue or maybe are in the field yourself but its not the full story .I cannot speak for England,Ireland,Scotland or Wales but from the murder capital of the USA .
As I type this another bloody weekend of black on black violence's has taken place in Chicago.39 people shot with 6 dead adding to a staggering total of 544 dead and over 2200 shot so far in 2020.
No outrage or marching or protests from BLM simply because its just another weekend of murders that go unchecked .
However throw in a police shooting (justified or unjustified )and all hell breaks out with the results the world saw across the US this summer .
The police are nervous because they cannot possible do their jobs and are out on an island without the support of District Attorneys or Judges who simply release violent offenders to continue their rampage .
Of course the bad cops have contributed to the rage and there appears to be a blue wall of silence but if the communities do not step up the killing will go on in every city across the US.
England have their own issues but without the insane amount of guns on the streets the body count is low thankfully .

SKY on 00:48 - Sep 22 with 2092 viewstimcocking

My contempt for the majority of journalists rises ever higher. Stinking, lying, cowardly vermin.

SKY on 02:48 - Sep 22 with 2050 viewssmudgehoop

Writing as a British Quaker and member of its Society of Friends, I'm impressed by your knowledge Bazza.

Just to expand on what's been written, Quakers are a faith based group who do not have any creed. Rather Quakers live out their daily lives in accordance to our core testimonies of peace, equality, simplicity and truth.

The first Quakers formed in 17th-century Civil War England and faced severe persecution until the Act of Toleration in 1689. This was due to their dissent against the established Church of England and refusal to swear an oath to the King. The Quakers were singled out as they were the only group (political or religious) formed during the Revolutionary years to outlast it. All the others were crushed.

Therefore, throughout their history Quakers have felt it a faithful duty to become politically involved and stand up for other persecuted groups and their causes.

Historically this has included black slaves, women's suffrage, Jews in WWII and more recently LGBTQ rights.

Not many things in my life are fixed. But two things are - Quakerism and QPR.

C'mon U Rs

SKY on 03:23 - Sep 22 with 2025 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Let’s cut to the quick here: QPR v. Darlington Champions League final, who you rooting for?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

SKY on 07:23 - Sep 22 with 1867 viewsSt_Pollock

With Flo Lloyd Hughes that was just as likely to be a black Rangers fan sending that as a white one.

Put it this way, she p issed off more old time, traditional black QPR fans than she realised...
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 7:27]

SKY on 07:45 - Sep 22 with 1813 viewsstevec

Not subscribing to twitter thanks but, for the sake of the good name of all us Steve’s on here, what sparked off the unsavoury exchange?

SKY on 08:27 - Sep 22 with 1705 viewsSt_Pollock

God knows.

With Flo it may be something ridiculous/disgraceful she said or someone still p issed off with what she said about our fans.

I've had on on block for nearly a couple of years because she's a fruitcake.

SKY on 08:45 - Sep 22 with 1656 viewsrsonist

So your big statement's based on nothing. Fck off.

SKY on 08:49 - Sep 22 with 1641 viewsSt_Pollock

You know when someone says 'God knows', well that's normally a sign that they are admitting that they are speculating.

You're not ready for Scotland Yard yet!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 8:51]

SKY on 09:08 - Sep 22 with 1584 viewsCliff

"some drug addled criminal was killed by some cop on the other side of the planet"

Does this point to you being a racist - probably.

Does it show you to be a contemptible human being - definitely

SKY on 09:19 - Sep 22 with 1540 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

2020 - the year stating facts makes you a racist - probably.

"The word 'racism' is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything... and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

SKY on 09:23 - Sep 22 with 1516 viewsQPR_Jim

Clive Anderson already think's his the victim in the BLM movement, so at least now he has reason to be - probably.

SKY on 09:37 - Sep 22 with 1459 viewsMaggsinho

Thomas Sowell is hardly an unbiased voice in this though is he? As the Washington Post put it;

'his usual American targets: [are] liberals, academics, universities, the media and civil rights leaders, along with anything that smacks of multiculturalism or social justice'

SKY on 09:44 - Sep 22 with 1427 viewsbakerloo8

Doesn't mean he is wrong though.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2020 9:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024