Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blades match thread.... 22:22 - Oct 3 with 40441 viewsqpr_1968

a very brave and confident 1-0 win to the r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Blades match thread.... on 22:23 - Oct 3 with 7077 viewsconnell10

A 1-1 draw and I'll take that.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Blades match thread.... on 23:43 - Oct 3 with 6942 viewsWatford_Ranger

Like an absolute mug that performance on Saturday has suckered me into schlepping up there on my own so I’ll confidently predict a 3-0 loss and a flat tyre somewhere around Milton Keynes.

Blades match thread.... on 23:46 - Oct 3 with 6939 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Blades match thread.... on 01:03 - Oct 4 with 6890 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A 1-1 draw would really be a superb result then beat Reading and take 7 points out of 9 what a week and what a statement that would make

Blades match thread.... on 01:21 - Oct 4 with 6879 viewsKiwi76

Have heard comments on this 3 game cycle & trying not to stuff up final one in sequence - was it Beale on recent pod?
Take a draw and then please a good performance to end week v Reading - not sure I like Fri night fixtures even though very convenient for NZ viewing..

Blades match thread.... on 01:59 - Oct 4 with 6838 viewsBoston

1-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blades match thread.... on 05:05 - Oct 4 with 6792 viewsRs_Holy

1-1

Blades match thread.... on 07:15 - Oct 4 with 6726 viewsdmm

This is quite a fair analysis of our style of football from Vital Blades https://sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/analysis-a-look-into-qpr/

The writer concludes that the difference between us and Sheff Utd will be their superior defence. Given they've only conceded two goals in five at home, he might be right.

However, our defence is improving and we're in good form so I too will pump for a well deserved 1-1 tonight.

Blades match thread.... on 07:47 - Oct 4 with 6678 viewsPhildo

if we ever get a new stadium this post should be above the tunnel for the players to touch running out

Blades match thread.... on 07:55 - Oct 4 with 6650 viewsstevec

Picked up our first win outside the M25 this season, be nice to get our first win up North tonight.

I’d be more than happy with a draw, don’t want those top two running away from us.

Blades match thread.... on 08:02 - Oct 4 with 6642 viewsHunterhoop

Fingers crossed for you, Watford!

Blades match thread.... on 08:31 - Oct 4 with 6559 viewsLblock

For some reason I feel a Desmond may be at play this evening.

Think Dykes may start and a slight alteration in playing style.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Blades match thread.... on 08:48 - Oct 4 with 6506 viewsMrSheen

Yes, though “Shit but local” is easier to read on a board.

Blades match thread.... on 08:50 - Oct 4 with 6496 viewsTheChef

Will snatch your hand off for a point.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Blades match thread.... on 09:11 - Oct 4 with 6449 viewskernowhoop

A draw would be good. I shall be there, in a 'home' area, with a friend from Sheffield. A challenging exercise in self control.

Blades match thread.... on 09:37 - Oct 4 with 6384 viewsMalintabuk

Can't make this one tonight.... so be watching via the app.
Kudos to you Watford and others making the journey, but Bristol and then Sheffield a few days after is a young man's game
As said snatch your hand off for a draw tonight and hopefully get a win Friday.... be there for that one
But think they are the standout side side this year and will beat us
Hopefully a close game and safe journey to the travelling faithful will be there in spirit to cheer the lad on
You Rsssssss

Blades match thread.... on 09:40 - Oct 4 with 6371 viewsderbyhoop

Given their form, defensive strength and a Tuesday night up north, I think we'll do very well to get anything out of it.

Blades 2 Rs 0

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Blades match thread.... on 09:53 - Oct 4 with 6319 viewsessextaxiboy

On the red button ?

Blades match thread.... on 10:02 - Oct 4 with 6286 viewsMetallica_Hoop

3-2 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Blades match thread.... on 10:15 - Oct 4 with 6244 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Yep!

Most of our games this month are on TV actually - red button or main game (only Luton isn't on)

Blades match thread.... on 11:26 - Oct 4 with 6082 viewsswitchingcode

Away win at 4/1 with Skybet good value imho despite their good defence so far this season 1 3 would not surprise me.however I backed Boro to go up this season so …
This league is so wide open this season I’ve watched a lot of games and even Norwich who appear to be running away at the moment have been very fortunate and have not impressed me.Just need some luck and keep key players injury free and who knows.Watford sadly looking the main threat.

Blades match thread.... on 11:41 - Oct 4 with 6064 viewsDavieQPR

Should be a home win but they could be let down by a couple of things. Overconfidence and the fact their marvellous defence does have injury problems.

Blades match thread.... on 11:55 - Oct 4 with 6025 viewsJames_Paddocks

Leaving at 3.

I think we'll get dicked, but as long as it's better than the tripe we served up there last season, I'll be content.

Blades match thread.... on 12:20 - Oct 4 with 5965 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Be delighted with a point, but my head is saying a close defeat.

Blades match thread.... on 13:09 - Oct 4 with 5862 viewsbosh67

https://www.sufc.co.uk/news/2022/october/04/qpr-preview/

Really good little interview with Utd's Paul Heckingbottom. More complimentary about us than most of our fans are!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024