Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO 15:54 - Feb 1 with 11732 viewshoopdog

We're paying him ! he once was a great defender that read the game organized and held the defence for years at the highest level for Man /U and was a leader .
Seeing as our defence is as guilty if not more guilty than our attack for our position should he not be given a chance to have an input into coaching the defenders cos lets face it the way they are playing they are nothing short of a shambolic disgrace , Fans hurling abuse at them and them not being honest enough to admit they deserved the abuse at the end of the Hull game , yesterday 3 more defensive howlers , we are a side that always looks like they are on the brink of giving a goal away even when they seem to playing better , surely he could offer something it's got to be worth a shot the defence cant get any worse if we try
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 15:58]
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:30 - Feb 1 with 7099 viewsRangersDave

Yes, he should be given the powers of fecking off and never darkening our doorstep again!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 7074 viewsWatford_Ranger

He can barely string a coherent sentence together so I don't see him offering anything as a coach.

Would be more use selling his hats on South Africa Road.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:51 - Feb 1 with 7053 viewsTHEBUSH

Not really, he's not one of us, he's an outsider, if it wasn't for Redknapp he wouldn't be here.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:53 - Feb 1 with 7035 viewsDiscodroids

id like to see fernandes empower him on a fact finding mission to Japan on bizarre fracking experiments

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:05 - Feb 1 with 6951 viewscaliforniahoop

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:40 - Feb 1 by Watford_Ranger

He can barely string a coherent sentence together so I don't see him offering anything as a coach.

Lol
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:09 - Feb 1 with 6933 viewsNorthernr

I try and hold my tongue where I can, because I'm meant to be moderating the board, but are you fcking backwards or something?
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:28 - Feb 1 with 6890 viewshoopdog

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:09 - Feb 1 by Northernr

I try and hold my tongue where I can, because I'm meant to be moderating the board, but are you fcking backwards or something?

OK your forward thinking is to pay him to sit on his arrs while we ship goals every game thats a sure way to stay up isn't it ,
I'd ask are you fking backward ?.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:33 - Feb 1 with 6876 viewsSpiritofGregory

Rio's contract should be ripped up. We don't need this parasite at our club.
Login to get fewer ads

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:49 - Feb 1 with 6856 viewshoopdog

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:33 - Feb 1 by SpiritofGregory

Rio's contract should be ripped up. We don't need this parasite at our club.

But we've got him and there's fark all we can fo about it
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:53 - Feb 1 with 6847 viewsNorthernr

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:28 - Feb 1 by hoopdog

OK your forward thinking is to pay him to sit on his arrs while we ship goals every game thats a sure way to stay up isn't it ,
I'd ask are you fking backward ?.

Fcking nonsense signing. Even the board knew it was stupid, but they caved. The best thing we can do now is fcking power his arse as far away from the club as we can get it. We should take our medicine and fcking learn from it this time. Stop bringing these cnts to our club.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:56 - Feb 1 with 6831 viewsSpiritofGregory

I thought there was a break clause in the useless bum's contract.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 18:57]
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:11 - Feb 1 with 6809 viewshoopdog

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 18:53 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Fcking nonsense signing. Even the board knew it was stupid, but they caved. The best thing we can do now is fcking power his arse as far away from the club as we can get it. We should take our medicine and fcking learn from it this time. Stop bringing these cnts to our club.

Oh I agree but you know as well as I do it's to late he has a contract and there's not a thing can be done about it
But I can tell you this both Onoura and Caulka are going nowhere with present coaching they getting , two young defenders going backward
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:34 - Feb 1 with 6765 viewsbosh67

Since the summer

Let Gary O'Neil go. Took a bullet for us in the final. Affordable, gave everything, not fantastic but the right sort.

In

Vargas and Isla on loan. Both have taken time to adapt to the Premiership, the weather and living in England. Isla has probably coped better than Vargas but I suspect both will leave at the end of the season because a. we won't have the money to sign them and b. we don't get the whole season to settle thing anymore.

Ferdinand - Great defender in his day but his day was a few years ago. No pre-season or training pre-season, he was a pundit in Brasil so at 36 back in the Prem what did we expect. Should he have been put through a series of reserve games before he started in the first team, of course. Did we do that? No. Did he suffer? Yes. Mad signing.

Mutch - Brought in got injured. Played out of position and not given a flow of games to get fit. Sold

Caulker - Needed time to settle. Started to settle. Now on the bench.

Sandro - Top player but has knees made out of Mathew Rose's tears. He will be back against Southampton, 20 minutes in he will do an Andrew Johnson and limp off to polite applause. We were warned!

Fer - Generally played in some weird wide left sided fly half wing back left midfield position that doesn't exist. Yesterday he played where he's designed to play and he looked far more comfortable. Not sure he really is a player for a team fighting for its life. He seems more of a mid to high end table team squad player.

Robinson - looks like a great back so we loaned him out for the season.

Manning - explosive paced winger so will ultimately be loaned out forever until we let him go.

Zarate - Brought in to sit on that nasty stain on the cushion on the bench.

Now we are looking to bring in Adebayor - good goal ratio and qualifies at the age of 30 but playing for a struggling team - you can almost taste the apathy after one game from him.

So a few good players in that in general have been totally mismanaged.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:45 - Feb 1 with 6740 viewsNorthernr

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:11 - Feb 1 by hoopdog

Oh I agree but you know as well as I do it's to late he has a contract and there's not a thing can be done about it
But I can tell you this both Onoura and Caulka are going nowhere with present coaching they getting , two young defenders going backward

Well Harry says that Ferdinand is terrific in training, first in and last out, amazing influence on the younger players. Not having much impact so far. Fck them both off.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:59 - Feb 1 with 6714 viewshoopdog

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 19:45 - Feb 1 by Northernr

Well Harry says that Ferdinand is terrific in training, first in and last out, amazing influence on the younger players. Not having much impact so far. Fck them both off.

Yeah does he take it on himself to offer coaching to Onoura and Caulka or do they take it ? Should HR make it official like I say can it do any harm seeing as the obvious lack coaching instruction they are getting now like bosh just said Caulker reduced from starting to the bench
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 20:42 - Feb 1 with 6665 viewsderbyhoop

A bit OTT Clive. Rio had played ok for United last year, was only here, on a free, for 1 season and, by PL standards reasonable wages. It was always a risk and it hasn't worked out.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 20:59 - Feb 1 with 6641 viewsJamie

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 20:42 - Feb 1 by derbyhoop

A bit OTT Clive. Rio had played ok for United last year, was only here, on a free, for 1 season and, by PL standards reasonable wages. It was always a risk and it hasn't worked out.

Don't be daft, Rio was shit last season as well. So shit that despite Vidic leaving, they didn't even offer him another 12 months on a cheap deal. He was finished 18 months ago. They knew it, we all knew it, even our fcking clueless board knew it, but Arry sulked and sulked until they caved in.

Quelle surprise, the defender who looked pub standard alongside Vidic, Evra and Rafael looks over 60s walking football standard alongside Dunne & Caulker.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 21:05 - Feb 1 with 6628 viewsNorthernr

I don't disagree with you often but he couldn't get in the worst Man Utd team in living memory last season, and the press pinned it on Moyes. Moyes was right. His wages here are fcking extortionate. Just because they're half what he was on at Man Utd doesn't make them any less of a disgrace.

This was a guy who openly admits he was going to retire but wanted to move to London so we were a good option.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 22:10 - Feb 1 with 6574 views18StoneOfHoop

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 16:40 - Feb 1 by Watford_Ranger

" He can barely string a coherent sentence together.."

Palpably untrue.
Eloquent,informed,amusing and fluent here and nowhere near as big a der-brained Desmond as his cerebrally-challenged younger brother Anton who is admittedly on a par with JTerry rather than Oscar Wilde for verbal dexterity and quick-wittedness.

To me it's been like Bobby Charlton's one season as manager at Preston or Frank McLintock's one season at Leicester city - simply didn't work out but that could not have been predicted for sure beforehand. Bye Rio,I neither wish you ill or well. [meh]
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 1:22]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 22:29 - Feb 1 with 6557 viewsJuzzie

Did Man Utd pay him that badly he couldnt afford to come to London otherwise?!
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 22:29 - Feb 1 with 6555 viewsCiderwithRsie

No, it's not OTT, it is exactly what lots of us said at the time and clearly the board thought so too, but perhaps didn't have the stomach for another fight after knocking HR back on Bridge and dodging a bullet with Lampard.

It was a risk we didn't need to take, alongside the risks we also took on Sandro, Kranjcar, Dunne, Zamora and Austin. We were also gambling on Remy not leaving and on not having a breakdown of whatever caused his Liverpool fitness test to fail

Any halfwit [e.g. me] could tell you that probability would dictate several of those not working out; we and HR are fecking lucky that Austin's knee has stood up and Dunne is still available.

On the OP, Rio as a defensive coach is about the only justification for the deal; the fact it is not only not happening but can be laughed out of court shows what a moronic signing it was.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 22:31 - Feb 1 with 6554 viewscoolranger

Meanwhile this little 'faux pas' costs Rangers £10K every single day.

The whole football industry is ridiculous. ALL THE RISK IS TAKEN BY THE CLUBS - why do they offer contracts where huge amounts of money are committed to players who a) may not be fit b) not on form and not picked c) in dispute with the club or d) simply not that bothered once they have the contract.....

It's nuts.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 23:04 - Feb 1 with 6523 viewsJuzzie

I heard (on here i think) he was on £30k a week with all sorts of apperance, clean sheet etc add ons that would take it up to £70k a week.

Still £30k a week too much.

They could pay me £5k a week for the same return and save themselves £25k/week in the process.
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 23:29 - Feb 1 with 6494 viewsSpiritofGregory

He's not interested in coaching, he wants an easy life. We gave him the opportunity to live back in London, continue in the Premier League, earn loads of money. We even had to wait for him to come back from Brazil, the cheeky washed up git kept us waiting.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 23:32]
SHOULD THERE BE MORE POWERS FOR RIO on 23:36 - Feb 1 with 6488 viewsJuzzie

I still dont get why he needs QPR to live back in London? They guy is a multi multi millionaire and could buy a house pretty much anywhere he likes outright and still have enough money left over to do what he wants. He doesnt need QPR with his history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024