Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not acceptable 21:52 - Sep 16 with 10375 viewsvegasranger

This squad has so much talent. Shouldn't be struggling at home to Blackburn with what, two shots on target? Only one substitution? Clueless b@stard !! Austin can't play up front on his own. Commentator said the back 4 had no real protection. That's with 2 defensive midfielders in front of them !! We need to find a system to suit what players we have. There is no excuse for this team not challenging for the Premier League.
Not acceptable on 22:00 - Sep 16 with 5672 viewsLowerloftLad

I think it's catch 22 now for Chris first the aim was just to stay up which at this point he is doing a good job, then we keep three or four very good players and the expectations fly back through the roof but reading comments on Twitter they played rubbish

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Not acceptable on 22:05 - Sep 16 with 5603 viewsCHUBBS

The fact the away team had 13 corners shows how little the back four were protected.
The two defensive midfielders look like they're running in treacle so will struggle against anything that can move.
We'll be a far better team with a fit Sandro in front of the back four.
Henry tries but he gets slower every time I see him play.
The sooner Fer is back the better,he'll give us much needed pace up the centre plus take a little pressure off Charlie.
Can see us losing at Hull if he plays that team again.
Not acceptable on 22:11 - Sep 16 with 5539 viewsCiderwithRsie

Not acceptable on 22:05 - Sep 16 by CHUBBS

The fact the away team had 13 corners shows how little the back four were protected.
The two defensive midfielders look like they're running in treacle so will struggle against anything that can move.
We'll be a far better team with a fit Sandro in front of the back four.
Henry tries but he gets slower every time I see him play.
The sooner Fer is back the better,he'll give us much needed pace up the centre plus take a little pressure off Charlie.
Can see us losing at Hull if he plays that team again.

I'm not pinning my hopes on a fit Sandro. Even less on Henry getting any faster.

What do you reckon to Doughty until such time as the messiah (Les Ferdinand, for it is he) can get Sandro to pick up his physio's couch and walk?
Not acceptable on 22:20 - Sep 16 with 5467 viewsCHUBBS

Not acceptable on 22:11 - Sep 16 by CiderwithRsie

I'm not pinning my hopes on a fit Sandro. Even less on Henry getting any faster.

What do you reckon to Doughty until such time as the messiah (Les Ferdinand, for it is he) can get Sandro to pick up his physio's couch and walk?

I don't think Doughty will play much part when the big guns are fit.
He's a decent player but I wouldn't say he's good enough to play first choice in a promotion side.
Sandro has had an extended break so should almost be ready to go.
If he stays fit,he'll be the answer dropping down to this level.
Not acceptable on 22:21 - Sep 16 with 5462 viewsbaz_qpr

Sandro is a lot better than Henry and would make a big difference. Toszer was a real problem again need to get Ale fit and playing. Don't see why Hall lost his place either he is strong and good in the air. The Italian struggled against Blackburns hoofball. We were really disorganised defending as a team
Not acceptable on 22:22 - Sep 16 with 5437 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Henry was poor. Not ffective going forward or backwards. At one point he had half an hour to trap the ball and build play but just volleyed it straight to a Blackburn player. I really gave backed him in the past but we need some energy in there.
Not acceptable on 22:23 - Sep 16 with 5430 viewseghamranger

Got to play Sandro. Quality player, not even on bench ffs. Henry poor again tonight
Not acceptable on 22:29 - Sep 16 with 5378 viewsted_hendrix

If I'm honest sitting 8th in the table aint gonna kill me and if we end up there at the end of the season I'll be content with that.
But we're letting in on average almost 2 goals per game at the moment that's setting my alarm bells ringing, this problem has to be sorted out PDQ.
Hardly any shots on target tonight by all accounts at home is poor, added to that is the fact that Its almost a certainty that Charlie wont be here after the end of January 2016.
Poor game of football tonight so I'm led to believe.
It all depends on what your expectations are for this season.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Login to get fewer ads

Not acceptable on 22:32 - Sep 16 with 5348 viewsQPRinCT

Not acceptable on 22:22 - Sep 16 by oldmeadoniansR

Henry was poor. Not ffective going forward or backwards. At one point he had half an hour to trap the ball and build play but just volleyed it straight to a Blackburn player. I really gave backed him in the past but we need some energy in there.

Sounds likes he's playing like Joey Barton!
Not acceptable on 22:38 - Sep 16 with 5296 viewsthemodfather

lloungo loses the ball too often, worse than barton...henry looks lost, goes back too often instead of trying for a pass...
we are too lightweight, boys v men and easily bullied and knocked off the ball...i lost count of the times bburn players took one for the team to break our play, few were booked...a missed handball by dire lineo and ref....
another two conceded and our defence is shockingly bad
RAMSEY A GOOD COACH??? based on what spurs ladies?
rhodes and koita really gave our defence a hard time.
we need to TOUGHEN UP, MAN UP, KEEP THE BALL, NOT PANIC AND LEARN TO DEFEND AS A UNIT, basics!
mid table maybe...just stay up fer god's sake....
Not acceptable on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 5200 viewsNorthLondonR

Not acceptable on 22:29 - Sep 16 by ted_hendrix

If I'm honest sitting 8th in the table aint gonna kill me and if we end up there at the end of the season I'll be content with that.
But we're letting in on average almost 2 goals per game at the moment that's setting my alarm bells ringing, this problem has to be sorted out PDQ.
Hardly any shots on target tonight by all accounts at home is poor, added to that is the fact that Its almost a certainty that Charlie wont be here after the end of January 2016.

Ones thing's for sure Chief is the most irrelevant nickname for a big, broad defender who gets bullied twice in one attack, resulting in a goal....
Not acceptable on 23:00 - Sep 16 with 5077 viewsBostonR

Why CR persisted with same 11 players for almost two games is beyond me. That starting 11 are just not good enough. Keeper was excellent and was clearly fouled for their first goal. Perch looks so slow and both central defenders were all over the place. As for Tozer and Henry-they were both shocking, clueless and devoid of anything resembling a footballer.
On what I have seen so far CR is out of his depth. No game plan-just hoof all and lacking in any sort of game management. Austin is saving CR backside at the moment. Finally, can someone show CR the manual on how to get a team to pass to each other!
Not acceptable on 23:08 - Sep 16 with 5016 viewsTacticalR

TÅ‘zsér and Henry were too similar. TÅ‘zsér had a really bad patch when all his passes were going astray.

Air hostess clique

Not acceptable on 23:17 - Sep 16 with 4964 views2Thomas2Bowles

Not acceptable on 22:29 - Sep 16 by ted_hendrix

What CR keeps says about consolidating is a heap of crap with the players we have.

He has gone back to what I thought before our little run, he is not up to the job.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Not acceptable on 23:17 - Sep 16 with 4964 viewsdaveB

I thought the two centre halves were dreadful tonight. I liked how we played second half and no idea why we didn't do that Saturday or in the first half but whilst we keep letting goals in we have no chance
Not acceptable on 23:30 - Sep 16 with 4896 viewsactonman

Fark me ! Just back and I must say that first half is up there with one of the worst performances at loftus road ever seen !!!!!

That team is so fcuking disjointed and unorganised I really don't know where to start .

For those who never went, I envy you cos that is another cnting evening / £30 of petrol I will never get back !
Not acceptable on 23:36 - Sep 16 with 4846 viewsbaz_qpr

Not acceptable on 23:17 - Sep 16 by daveB

I thought the two centre halves were dreadful tonight. I liked how we played second half and no idea why we didn't do that Saturday or in the first half but whilst we keep letting goals in we have no chance

They had no protection in front of them though. Cherry Luongo and Phillips are not tracking back so against 4-4-2 we got pulled all over the place. The centre mids should have been sandwiching their forwards but were in no mans land. Blackburn could have had 6 and that is really worrying.

If you are going to play 4-2-3-1 the attacking three still have to defend. Luongo particularly guilty of the Leroy Fer jog back. Toszer plays too deep has no pace and fizzes passes to feet. Player receiving has to check and trap Faurlin will battle and plays a weighted ball into space for the receiving player to run on. The lack of steel and mobility in centre mid is a real problem, even more galling with Sandro and Diakate not even making the bench.

Don't know what Hall did to lose his place
Not acceptable on 23:38 - Sep 16 with 4836 viewsbosh67

Not acceptable on 23:30 - Sep 16 by actonman

Fark me ! Just back and I must say that first half is up there with one of the worst performances at loftus road ever seen !!!!!

That team is so fcuking disjointed and unorganised I really don't know where to start .

For those who never went, I envy you cos that is another cnting evening / £30 of petrol I will never get back !

This.

We have Hall, Doughty and Gladwin already being utterly wasted and Chery being played so wide he might as well be sitting in the stand.

Pathetic.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Not acceptable on 23:42 - Sep 16 with 4817 viewsJuzzie

I think challenging for the premier league is asking a bit much, mainly because our defence isn't strong enough, but we should have got at least 4 points from these two games.

The international break seemed to do us no favours as we were on a bit of a roll beforehand. Still, our away record isn't too bad so far so who knows.
Not acceptable on 23:44 - Sep 16 with 4809 viewsPhilmyRs

Not acceptable on 23:30 - Sep 16 by actonman

Agree about first half although don't think the flat atmosphere inside the ground helped. At the moment players and fans think just by turning up we should win. Matt Phillips a case in point. Shocking first half, excellent second. Why? Because he realised working hard and keeping his game simple is what makes him a good player. He's not good enough to drop his work ethic or try to be too clever with the ball. Tonight also showed the value of Mackie, he gets everyone going and is badly missed in games like tonight.
Not acceptable on 23:59 - Sep 16 with 4751 viewslondonscottish

Not acceptable on 23:44 - Sep 16 by PhilmyRs

Agree about first half although don't think the flat atmosphere inside the ground helped. At the moment players and fans think just by turning up we should win. Matt Phillips a case in point. Shocking first half, excellent second. Why? Because he realised working hard and keeping his game simple is what makes him a good player. He's not good enough to drop his work ethic or try to be too clever with the ball. Tonight also showed the value of Mackie, he gets everyone going and is badly missed in games like tonight.

The atmosphere wasn't just flat in the first half it was positively toxic 20 mins in.

The second half made up for it thank frick once Rangers started playing a bit of football.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Not acceptable on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 4737 viewsNorthLondonR

Not acceptable on 23:36 - Sep 16 by baz_qpr

They had no protection in front of them though. Cherry Luongo and Phillips are not tracking back so against 4-4-2 we got pulled all over the place. The centre mids should have been sandwiching their forwards but were in no mans land. Blackburn could have had 6 and that is really worrying.

If you are going to play 4-2-3-1 the attacking three still have to defend. Luongo particularly guilty of the Leroy Fer jog back. Toszer plays too deep has no pace and fizzes passes to feet. Player receiving has to check and trap Faurlin will battle and plays a weighted ball into space for the receiving player to run on. The lack of steel and mobility in centre mid is a real problem, even more galling with Sandro and Diakate not even making the bench.

Simply no energy and complete lethargy/ arrogance. I'm sorry but "the Chief" putting his hands to his ears when he scored to receive his adulation was ridiculous. When only 10 mins before he was bullied twice by the forward in one move.... Sheer lethargy and arrogance.

Genuinely believe this group believe they have the right to turn up and they will win.... Can't agree with the Luongo criticism, he was always looking to move into space and move off the ball and was the only player challenging the back two with headers and he's 4'7!!! Although he did tire dramatically towards the end as did Austin.

Just no energy in the defence or midfield.
Not acceptable on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 4736 viewsdaveB

Not acceptable on 23:36 - Sep 16 by baz_qpr

Chery, Luongo and Philips had no need to track back every time, we had 2 holding midfield players picking their noses. That should be 6 players back defending, more than enough. They were hardly throwing more than 5 men forward at a time

No excuse for the two centre halves, they were bullied all night
Not acceptable on 00:01 - Sep 17 with 4733 viewsPhilmyRs

Not acceptable on 23:59 - Sep 16 by londonscottish

The atmosphere wasn't just flat in the first half it was positively toxic 20 mins in.

The second half made up for it thank frick once Rangers started playing a bit of football.

agreed the atmosphere was ready to turn very ugly, but think it also changed because the Jamie Mac factor. His enthusiasm helped get the crowd going.
Not acceptable on 00:03 - Sep 17 with 4723 viewsbaz_qpr

Not acceptable on 00:01 - Sep 17 by daveB

Chery, Luongo and Philips had no need to track back every time, we had 2 holding midfield players picking their noses. That should be 6 players back defending, more than enough. They were hardly throwing more than 5 men forward at a time

No excuse for the two centre halves, they were bullied all night

Full backs had 2 on 1 against them time and time again it pulled the rest of the team all over the place the attacking midfield do need to track back otherwise 4-4-2 is going to wip the floor with us every time
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024