Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All This Handball Bollox 00:13 - Dec 1 with 340 viewsTimSaint

Making such a big point about Djenepo handling in the build up to the Ings equaliser.
Well even VAR missed it, so fvck em !!
I've seen it loads of times and it is marginal.

About time we got some luck anyway and it's not like we haven't deserved any against Watford. They punched in an equaliser at Vicarage Road 2 seasons back and then there was the disallowed Austin goal that allegedly hit an offside Yoshi on it's way in. They say things even themselves out over the season, but I guess in this case, it is actually a couple of seasons !! :-)

TimSaint

All This Handball Bollox on 00:15 - Dec 1 with 333 viewsBicester_North

There is already a thread on this. Please delete this one immediately before you incur an infraction.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

All This Handball Bollox on 00:17 - Dec 1 with 323 viewsTimSaint

All This Handball Bollox on 00:15 - Dec 1 by Bicester_North

There is already a thread on this. Please delete this one immediately before you incur an infraction.

ha ha

Mine is a bit more detailed than yours and will be of benefit to the many new posters on here and also the old gits who can't remember that far back !!:-)
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 0:30]

TimSaint

All This Handball Bollox on 00:21 - Dec 1 with 319 viewsBicester_North

All This Handball Bollox on 00:17 - Dec 1 by TimSaint

ha ha

Mine is a bit more detailed than yours and will be of benefit to the many new posters on here and also the old gits who can't remember that far back !!:-)
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 0:30]

Doucoure was on the receiving end this time, good stuff. Fair play to Flores I suppose as he didn’t make any fuss and just said he didn’t want to use any excuses.

Poll: How proud are you to see our ex players at Liverpool?

All This Handball Bollox on 00:28 - Dec 1 with 316 viewsTimSaint

All This Handball Bollox on 00:21 - Dec 1 by Bicester_North

Doucoure was on the receiving end this time, good stuff. Fair play to Flores I suppose as he didn’t make any fuss and just said he didn’t want to use any excuses.

Yes - fair play to him for not blaming var.

I thought he may have been in charge for the Doucoure puch game, but believe it was that tw@t Silva

TimSaint

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2020