Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough - Ticket Prices 12:31 - Jan 18 with 9132 viewsStevenageRanger

I see Peterborough have annouced prices for the Cup Game.

These relate to home fans, but I think they have to be the same for away.

https://www.theposh.com/news/fa-cup-fourth-round-tie-qpr-details-confirmed

Season Ticket Holders (Early Bird)
Adults: £13
Seniors/U22s: £8
U18s: £3

Early Bird (non STHs)
Adults: £15
Seniors/U22s: £10
U18s: £5

From 5pm Wednesday 2nd February (everyone)
Adults: £20
Seniors/U22s: £15
U18s: £5
[Post edited 18 Jan 2022 12:33]
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:36 - Jan 18 with 6426 viewsdavman

What do you reckon the demand will be this time round? I went last time and it was a, ahem, "raucous" and bust away dat. Will it be the same or will the magic of the cup reduce numbers?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:39 - Jan 18 with 6397 viewseastside_r

I presume this means it is definitely confirmed for the Saturday and cannot now be moved to Sunday, as might have happened.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:42 - Jan 18 with 6378 viewseastside_r

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:39 - Jan 18 by eastside_r

I presume this means it is definitely confirmed for the Saturday and cannot now be moved to Sunday, as might have happened.

I further note that Cambridge vs Luton has been moved to 5.30 ko on Saturday presumably at the request of local turnip constabulary.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:56 - Jan 18 with 6314 viewsStevenageRanger

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:39 - Jan 18 by eastside_r

Was confirmed 3pm on Saturday a few days ago.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:02 - Jan 18 with 6285 viewsAntti_Heinola

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:56 - Jan 18 by StevenageRanger

I haven't looked at the ties, but I can't imagine there's one that looks less appealing for TV than this one!

Bare bones.

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:07 - Jan 18 with 6250 viewsStanisgod

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:02 - Jan 18 by Antti_Heinola

I haven't looked at the ties, but I can't imagine there's one that looks less appealing for TV than this one!

Barnsley v QPR on a Saturday night?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:11 - Jan 18 with 6212 viewsPinnerPaul

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:07 - Jan 18 by Stanisgod

Barnsley v QPR on a Saturday night?

Don't you dare start disrespecting Barnsley - I got told off for that!
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:13 - Jan 18 with 6202 viewseastside_r

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:56 - Jan 18 by StevenageRanger

Ok. I hadn’t seen that. I was waiting for the official ticket details from the club.
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:26 - Jan 18 with 6167 viewsDieByYourSide

Another near 4k heading up to that part of the world again this weekend, how many will want to do the same trip two weeks later to a ground we've already been to this season? I'd have thought we'd take a few thousand but not as many as last time. Could be wrong though and it is a very decent away day.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:37 - Jan 18 with 6108 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 12:42 - Jan 18 by eastside_r

I further note that Cambridge vs Luton has been moved to 5.30 ko on Saturday presumably at the request of local turnip constabulary.

I wonder how many will turnip?
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 15:35 - Jan 18 with 5895 viewsBoston

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 13:37 - Jan 18 by CroydonCaptJack

I wonder how many will turnip?

Anyone who wants to see us beet them.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 15:50 - Jan 18 with 5854 viewsdaveB

got my train tickets for this today, hopefully match tickets come out soon
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 22:25 - Jan 18 with 5505 viewswombat

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 15:50 - Jan 18 by daveB

got my train tickets for this today, hopefully match tickets come out soon

Think they go on sale on Thursday morning

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 23:38 - Jan 18 with 5410 viewsdaveB

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 22:25 - Jan 18 by wombat

Think they go on sale on Thursday morning

Cheers, are the prices out yet, can't find anything on the website
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 5122 viewslosethedrum

Details
https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/ticket-news/tickets-petqpr-190122/
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 11:41 - Jan 19 with 5118 viewsStevenageRanger

Prices as per above that Peterborough announced.

On Sale as Follows

10am Thursday 20th January: 1,500 Loyalty Points
2pm Thursday 20th January: 1,000 Loyalty Points
10am Friday 21st January: 500 Loyalty Points
2pm Friday 21st January: General sale
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 16:51 - Jan 19 with 4891 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 11:41 - Jan 19 by StevenageRanger

Prices as per above that Peterborough announced.

On Sale as Follows

10am Thursday 20th January: 1,500 Loyalty Points
2pm Thursday 20th January: 1,000 Loyalty Points
10am Friday 21st January: 500 Loyalty Points
2pm Friday 21st January: General sale

Do we think this will go to general sale? Also do you reckon we’ll get the extra half of the stand a la the league game?
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 16:52 - Jan 19 with 4888 viewsGaryBannisterswedge

Sorry I meant will there be tickets left by the time it goes to general sale?
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 17:05 - Jan 19 with 4858 viewsterryb

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 16:52 - Jan 19 by GaryBannisterswedge

Sorry I meant will there be tickets left by the time it goes to general sale?

It's only a guess, but I would think that it will.

I'm basing this on it being the second visit there this season & being the FA Cup. Some may make away to Barnsley the following week a bigger priority.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 18:15 - Jan 19 with 4762 viewsdaveB

If these tickets go they'll give us more, I think anyone who wants to go will get a ticket
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 15:51 - Jan 20 with 4489 viewsslmrstid

How are people getting on with their purchases?

I've just had my first experience with our delightful current ticketing portal... after going through the rigmarole to get 2 tickets it then flashed up with a message saying the order had failed and to try and call the box office. Just as I was trying the process again I noticed I had an email from the Box Office saying "Confirmation" and details of the tickets the system told me had failed. So I very nearly ended up with four tickets!

A check of the credit card app shows the pending purchase on there so seems to have gone through.

I also tried to check my account details as I couldn't remember if I'd updated my user for my change of address 15 months ago as I don't log into it very often. Every time I tried to go to "Update Details" it just took me back to the Ticketing home screen. Thankfully on my Order Confirmation email the address is correct so past me was obviously efficient enough to change it...well done past me.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 16:38 - Jan 20 with 4405 viewsNorthernr

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 15:51 - Jan 20 by slmrstid

How are people getting on with their purchases?

I've just had my first experience with our delightful current ticketing portal... after going through the rigmarole to get 2 tickets it then flashed up with a message saying the order had failed and to try and call the box office. Just as I was trying the process again I noticed I had an email from the Box Office saying "Confirmation" and details of the tickets the system told me had failed. So I very nearly ended up with four tickets!

A check of the credit card app shows the pending purchase on there so seems to have gone through.

I also tried to check my account details as I couldn't remember if I'd updated my user for my change of address 15 months ago as I don't log into it very often. Every time I tried to go to "Update Details" it just took me back to the Ticketing home screen. Thankfully on my Order Confirmation email the address is correct so past me was obviously efficient enough to change it...well done past me.

What happens to me now on my laptop is I go through all the log in faff about fine, click on the fixture I want fine, and then I get to the screen where on the left half it says 'how many you want, and what price band?' so I select, in this case 6 top price, and what's meant to happen then is they slide across to the right and display there for me to confirm. What happens now on my lap top is they won't move and show up on the left, all I get is a clock saying "these tickets (which aren't there) will be held for 2 minutes" with a countdown clock and then that expires and I go back to the start.

If I buy on my ipad or my phone, which I now have to do, no problem occurs.
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 17:05 - Jan 20 with 4340 viewsactonman

Spent 45 mins on the phone earlier , started off 13 in queue, went down to 9 within 5 mins then forever to get to 0 then just as I’m waiting for a human time answer ,,, cut off !!!
Went online and ordered 2 within couple of mins ?

Reason for wanting to speak to someone as last visit there got allocated 2 seats near the front with the only people in the whole fking stand who wanted to sit throughout the game directly behind us ffs!
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 18:00 - Jan 20 with 4241 viewsdaveB

I managed to get mine in the end but took about 15 minutes to assign all the tickets
Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 10:08 - Jan 21 with 4037 viewstoboboly

Peterborough - Ticket Prices on 16:38 - Jan 20 by Northernr

What happens to me now on my laptop is I go through all the log in faff about fine, click on the fixture I want fine, and then I get to the screen where on the left half it says 'how many you want, and what price band?' so I select, in this case 6 top price, and what's meant to happen then is they slide across to the right and display there for me to confirm. What happens now on my lap top is they won't move and show up on the left, all I get is a clock saying "these tickets (which aren't there) will be held for 2 minutes" with a countdown clock and then that expires and I go back to the start.

If I buy on my ipad or my phone, which I now have to do, no problem occurs.

That has changed as the Orient tickets I had no problem with or any of the home cup games, for these tix I had to do the same. Such a ball ache, how they can make it so much more difficult to give them money is a source of wonder.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024