Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Diane Abbott’s latest interview 13:08 - Apr 30 with 15755 viewsloftboy

Surely even she can give a straight answer to a straight question

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 09:49 - May 2 with 3135 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 17:01 - May 1 by essextaxiboy

I disagree with every word of your post and I have read it 4 times to make sure ....

This country has not had good governance since Blair thought he was God. But since 2010, there is a discernible pernicious nee evilness in the manner in which the Tory governments have conducted business. Itself mired in crass levels of incompetence and ignorance.

If we judge the last labour government by the measures we did, then if you do the same to this shower, you can’t possibly think they’re the least bit credible.

Brexit is a challenge that is beyond their capabilities to even organise themselves. We’ve lost the Ashes; the tennis Jock fella is always broken these days; we’ll be shite at the World Cup; our cycling team allegedly rely on drugs; and we cannot avoid defeat to Nottingham Forest for lovenor money. Under this lot we’ve lost David Bowie, Ken Dodd, George Michael, the Crafty Cockney and even Dale Winton had had enough; and we’re reduced to marrying off our royalty to Yanks to generate foreign exchange, because JK Rowling has stopped writing Harry Potter books!!

Complete and utter bloody pile of monkey gizz, a total shambles!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 10:59 - May 2 with 3080 viewsBushRanger82

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 17:34 - May 1 by Benny_the_Ball

Really? You need to go back to understand the chronology of events before just assuming that the current government is to blame or that Labour can do better.

In June 2009, the landing cards were earmarked for destruction with work beginning in December of that year. Alan Johnson was the Labour Home Secretary at the time.

Although the decision was made in 2009, the landing cards were disposed of in October 2010, when the Conservative-Lib Dem Coalition government were in power. Theresa May was Home Secretary at the time.

In 2014 the Immigration Act 2014 brought in new powers to help the Home Office and other government agencies make life difficult for illegal migrants. Some are now claiming that these policies have been unfairly damaging and intrusive to people who are here legally, including the Windrush generation.

So you see all 3 of the main parties have had a part to play in this debacle, hence the apathy on display in this thread. Labour's decision to destroy the landing cards is at the root of the problem and demonstrates that they absolutely can be worse than the current lot. Add Dianne Abbot as Home Secretary to the mix and it's highly likely that they will be.

Understand that Labour under Blair/Brown were much like the Tories and are as equally to blame as May and the Tories for the windrush travesty of recent weeks/months, but no......
I still for the life of me cannot see Corbyn's Labour doing any worse.
You have to admit it would take some doing to be any worse than the crowd we've had the last 20 years or so, and I just cannot see it being the case.

As I said earlier, if I'm wrong, then they can always be kicked out.
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:17 - May 2 with 2979 viewswillis1980

The current goverment is a complete shambles that hot foots it from one debacle into the next, often let off the hook by a sympathetic media and an opposition that sadly does not land fatal blows when it is most required.

We have a foreign secretary that has referred to black people as "piccaninnies" and talking about "watermelon smiles", who it appears has been up to all sorts in regards to the garden bridge. Somehow it took the architects journal to blow the lid on this.

A former home secretary as PM who made a mess of the Investigation into historic child abuse claims, then add her handling of the Grenfell tragedy and the Windrush scandal into the mix and you start get the picture that we are in really poor hands.

She imposes a three-line whip to stop the home office papers pertaining to windrush from being made public. Lies lies lies and more lies.

Theres talk of links to cambridge analytica.

Her "go home" vans, need I say more.

The refusal to raid Lyca mobile who are suspected on money laundering.
“It is of note that they are the biggest corporate donor to the Conservative party led by Prime Minister Theresa May and donated 1.25m Euros to the Prince Charles Trust.”

Theres no magic money tree but when its needed for her survival somehow £1bn can be found to make a deal with a party that Id described as "the old testament with bin collections"

Pledges to introduce a dementia tax and then makes prompt u-turn.

Liam Fox seemingly not knowing what hes talking about half the time. EU trade deal "easiest in human history!

The list goes on, but lets not look at whats detrimental lets look at whats going on in the opposition.
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:30 - May 2 with 2943 viewsEsox_Lucius

A sympathetic media? or a media which that have a lot of control over due to the people in charge of it holding sway over what is fed to the populace?

The grass is always greener.

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:58 - May 2 with 2931 viewswillis1980

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:30 - May 2 by Esox_Lucius

A sympathetic media? or a media which that have a lot of control over due to the people in charge of it holding sway over what is fed to the populace?

or a media pouring poison into the ear of the populace
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 17:54 - May 2 with 2869 viewsWanderR

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 17:02 - May 1 by kropotkin41

They haven't got an economic model to emulate.

The Labour leadership were hauled over the coals in the right wing press for apparently not being hard enough on Maduro's Government. They never said that the UK should emulate Venezuela.

Seems like your maths might be as dodgy as your political analysis:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ng-interactive/2017/may/16/what-would-labou

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-the-labour-manifesto

All manifestos are vague......... not many as vague as the last Tory one. At least Labour provided costings.

Sure they do. It's called the 'Bolivarian Revolution'. It's the one where you manage to turn the country with the world's largest proven oil reserves into a humanitarian disaster zone, where children are literally starving to death.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children

Mr Corbyn seems awfully keen on the idea.

As for the manifesto, here's the spending commitment breakdown:

- £250 billion for a National Transformation Fund
- £100 billion for a National Investment Bank
- £48.6 billion per year in increased day to day spending
- £176-306 billion for the nationalisation of PFIs, energy, water, the railways and Royal Mail.

You're right, my maths was a little out; it's anywhere between £769 to £899 billion.

Current location: OX10

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 18:07 - May 2 with 2849 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:17 - May 2 by willis1980

The current goverment is a complete shambles that hot foots it from one debacle into the next, often let off the hook by a sympathetic media and an opposition that sadly does not land fatal blows when it is most required.

We have a foreign secretary that has referred to black people as "piccaninnies" and talking about "watermelon smiles", who it appears has been up to all sorts in regards to the garden bridge. Somehow it took the architects journal to blow the lid on this.

A former home secretary as PM who made a mess of the Investigation into historic child abuse claims, then add her handling of the Grenfell tragedy and the Windrush scandal into the mix and you start get the picture that we are in really poor hands.

She imposes a three-line whip to stop the home office papers pertaining to windrush from being made public. Lies lies lies and more lies.

“It is of note that they are the biggest corporate donor to the Conservative party led by Prime Minister Theresa May and donated 1.25m Euros to the Prince Charles Trust.”

Theres no magic money tree but when its needed for her survival somehow £1bn can be found to make a deal with a party that Id described as "the old testament with bin collections"

Liam Fox seemingly not knowing what hes talking about half the time. EU trade deal "easiest in human history!

The list goes on, but lets not look at whats detrimental lets look at whats going on in the opposition.

Well IMO most of your post is mudslinging . I would like to go through it line by line but I will just cut to the last line .

The reason that the focus is on the opposition is because at the moment they are the only alternative for voters .Not sure how old you are but if If you google "winter of discontent" you can read about what happens when a party that has its nuts in the hands of the unions tries to make its own decisions. That is without the links to terrorists, a policy of disarmament, complete fiscal ignorance , ministerial inexperience and thinly veiled thuggery .

Until the PLP get some balls , break away and reform as Independent Labour (instantly becoming the official opposition ) those of us right and left of centre have to vote for the best of the worst.

Put another way, if you think Ollie is doing a bad job (I dont) would you sack him if the only alternative was Paul Hart ? .... no didnt think so..........
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 18:19 - May 2 with 2826 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 10:59 - May 2 by BushRanger82

Understand that Labour under Blair/Brown were much like the Tories and are as equally to blame as May and the Tories for the windrush travesty of recent weeks/months, but no......
You have to admit it would take some doing to be any worse than the crowd we've had the last 20 years or so, and I just cannot see it being the case.

Well the Tories can be kicked out but the electorate had their chance a year ago .

Despite the worst run campaign in decades , a huge social media machine for Labour , policys that attacked their core voters, May refusing to do TV debates and being likened to a robot , and the polls being a mile out . Corbyn bribing the students at the 11th hour adding to the eye watering promises listed in other posts on this thread ..................They still won .
Login to get fewer ads

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 19:03 - May 2 with 2784 viewsTHEBUSH

I don´t think Diane Abbott is very good at public speaking, in fact she´s terrible.

Still I´d rather have her than two faced Theresa May.
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 19:39 - May 2 with 2752 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 19:03 - May 2 by THEBUSH

I don´t think Diane Abbott is very good at public speaking, in fact she´s terrible.

Still I´d rather have her than two faced Theresa May.

Can you imagine her chairing the Cobra committee after a terrorist attack like London Bridge or Manchester ?
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:03 - May 2 with 2733 viewsjohncharles

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 19:39 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Can you imagine her chairing the Cobra committee after a terrorist attack like London Bridge or Manchester ?

She would endeavour to tell the truth rather than pretend that the Tory cuts in Police, Ambulance and Fire services don’t matter. She would ask awkward questions about Grenfell. She has more bottle than the whole of the Tory cabinet.

Strong and stable my arse.

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:15 - May 2 with 2716 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:03 - May 2 by johncharles

She would endeavour to tell the truth rather than pretend that the Tory cuts in Police, Ambulance and Fire services don’t matter. She would ask awkward questions about Grenfell. She has more bottle than the whole of the Tory cabinet.

Well she didnt have the bottle to say that Labour would not actually deport anybody and she is a legend on You Tube for fckin up interviews like this .

Off the top of my head I would say Tobias Ellwood has demonstrated more bravery than Ms Abbott. James Brokenshire has just beaten lung cancer.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 20:23]
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:28 - May 2 with 2703 viewsFDC

Fair play Krop, I share many of your frustrations.

Regarding the media, whatever you think of the current Labour leadership, is it not astonishing that the only person in full time employment by a national newspaper with political views even vaguely aligned with the official opposition is Owen Jones -- whatever your views of him. His piece recently highlighting the group think and censorship of leftwing ideas in the media is spot on in my opinion. And that's not conspiracy theory, there are systematic, structural reasons for it, primarily to do with access.

As for the BBC, they were vetting leftwing activists from job applications as recently as the 1990s so, you know.

(If anyone feels the urge to say "well the left think the media is biased and so do the right so it must be doing a good job", give your head a wobble)
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:44 - May 2 with 2664 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:28 - May 2 by FDC

Fair play Krop, I share many of your frustrations.

Regarding the media, whatever you think of the current Labour leadership, is it not astonishing that the only person in full time employment by a national newspaper with political views even vaguely aligned with the official opposition is Owen Jones -- whatever your views of him. His piece recently highlighting the group think and censorship of leftwing ideas in the media is spot on in my opinion. And that's not conspiracy theory, there are systematic, structural reasons for it, primarily to do with access.

As for the BBC, they were vetting leftwing activists from job applications as recently as the 1990s so, you know.

(If anyone feels the urge to say "well the left think the media is biased and so do the right so it must be doing a good job", give your head a wobble)

The Guardian is the only national newspaper with a Media Jobs section as far as I know .

Is Kevin Maquire not some sort of editor at the Mirror ?
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:45 - May 2 with 2659 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 10:59 - May 2 by BushRanger82

I can. There's is no way in hell I'd put Corbyn and his gang in charge of Brexit negotiations. They'd set the country back 20 years.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 20:48]
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:47 - May 2 with 2660 viewsStanisgod

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:21 - May 1 by kropotkin41

You guys dismissing Labour under Corbyn are the real mugs. Corbyn and McDonnell have developed a range of policies which when presented even to Tory voters without a party label receive pretty much overwhelming support.

No-one, not one of you, if you take your cues from the mainstream media (buzzword alert) have any basis to dismiss Labour as this or that. You are, I am afraid, receiving pro-Tory "news" from the BBC (Look at who runs BBC News if you don't believe me), from the vast majority of the newspapers and other television stations too. Even the so called left wing papers like The Guardian and The Independent are consistently anti-Corbyn without so much as a regular consideration of Labour policies.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Have a look at actual Labour policy development.
2. Listen to what the Labour leadership actually say, rather than what is reported.
3. Compare Corbyn and McDonnell's positions to those of mainstream parties elsewhere in Europe....... take Scandinavian countries for example, and see where that leaves the assumption that these guys are in some way "extreme" or deluded.
4. Above all, for goodness sake have a sober look at the Tory record since 2010, and then have a look around the corner at what is likely to happen to the economy in the near future.

Then come back and tell me what is so bad - compared to the Tories mind you, rather than to what we actually need which is something considerably more radical than Corbyn and Labour- about a National Health Service not being privatised but properly funded; a National Education Service; an end to student debt; an industrial policy worthy of the name; taking back into public ownership parts of the economy which our neighbours would NEVER allow foreign companies to run and run into the ground.

We, my friends, are in a country on the verge of another recession, with a currency getting weaker by the month, non-existent manufacturing, homelessness rising, child poverty rising, local government and public services in free fall, a foreign policy which consists of doing what Trump wants and alienating ourselves from the world's largest free trade area, whilst we manage to find enough money to bomb Syria for no good reason. And this leads to the conclusion that Labour would be "just as bad"......... well, ffs! It's not that you're not paying attention, it's that you've got the boss's cock in your mouth.

I'm not a Labour member, but I'm ashamed we live in a country where people rely on food banks. Time was we would all have been ashamed of it. I don't have time for politicians, but I know Corbyn and McDonnell actually care about hungry children and the working poor.

Will everything get better all at once under Labour? No, don't be childish, but the Tories don't care if the majority of us live or die, they are blood sucking ba*tards, and worse than that they are incompetent, racist, bloodsucking ba*tards........... if you can't figure that out by reading between the lines and seeing how badly they are "negotiating" with the EU at the moment then there really is no hope.......... turn the telly back on and swallow the sh*t the BBC chucks out.

I've read that post 3-4 times and agree with every word.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:55 - May 2 with 2643 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:47 - May 2 by Stanisgod

I've read that post 3-4 times and agree with every word.

Have another go , here is one bit thats factually incorrect

"We, my friends, are in a country on the verge of another recession, with a currency getting weaker by the month"
[Post edited 2 May 2018 20:58]
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 21:25 - May 2 with 2608 viewsQPR_John

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:03 - May 2 by johncharles

So a politician blaming the previous administration. Sounds familar
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 21:59 - May 2 with 2578 viewskensalriser

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 20:55 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Have another go , here is one bit thats factually incorrect

"We, my friends, are in a country on the verge of another recession, with a currency getting weaker by the month"
[Post edited 2 May 2018 20:58]

First quarter GDP figure is 0.1% against 0.4% previous. A recession is defined as two quarters of negative growth so while we're not there yet, it's getting uncomfortably close.

Sterling index has all but wiped out this year's gains in the last two weeks.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 22:50 - May 2 with 2540 viewsAgedR

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 17:54 - May 2 by WanderR

Sure they do. It's called the 'Bolivarian Revolution'. It's the one where you manage to turn the country with the world's largest proven oil reserves into a humanitarian disaster zone, where children are literally starving to death.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/12/17/world/americas/venezuela-children

Mr Corbyn seems awfully keen on the idea.

As for the manifesto, here's the spending commitment breakdown:

- £250 billion for a National Transformation Fund
- £100 billion for a National Investment Bank
- £48.6 billion per year in increased day to day spending
- £176-306 billion for the nationalisation of PFIs, energy, water, the railways and Royal Mail.

You're right, my maths was a little out; it's anywhere between £769 to £899 billion.

It's like Noam Chomsky doesn't exist for you isn't it.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 23:17 - May 2 with 2515 viewsAgedR

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 16:21 - May 1 by kropotkin41

You guys dismissing Labour under Corbyn are the real mugs. Corbyn and McDonnell have developed a range of policies which when presented even to Tory voters without a party label receive pretty much overwhelming support.

No-one, not one of you, if you take your cues from the mainstream media (buzzword alert) have any basis to dismiss Labour as this or that. You are, I am afraid, receiving pro-Tory "news" from the BBC (Look at who runs BBC News if you don't believe me), from the vast majority of the newspapers and other television stations too. Even the so called left wing papers like The Guardian and The Independent are consistently anti-Corbyn without so much as a regular consideration of Labour policies.

I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Have a look at actual Labour policy development.
2. Listen to what the Labour leadership actually say, rather than what is reported.
3. Compare Corbyn and McDonnell's positions to those of mainstream parties elsewhere in Europe....... take Scandinavian countries for example, and see where that leaves the assumption that these guys are in some way "extreme" or deluded.
4. Above all, for goodness sake have a sober look at the Tory record since 2010, and then have a look around the corner at what is likely to happen to the economy in the near future.

Then come back and tell me what is so bad - compared to the Tories mind you, rather than to what we actually need which is something considerably more radical than Corbyn and Labour- about a National Health Service not being privatised but properly funded; a National Education Service; an end to student debt; an industrial policy worthy of the name; taking back into public ownership parts of the economy which our neighbours would NEVER allow foreign companies to run and run into the ground.

We, my friends, are in a country on the verge of another recession, with a currency getting weaker by the month, non-existent manufacturing, homelessness rising, child poverty rising, local government and public services in free fall, a foreign policy which consists of doing what Trump wants and alienating ourselves from the world's largest free trade area, whilst we manage to find enough money to bomb Syria for no good reason. And this leads to the conclusion that Labour would be "just as bad"......... well, ffs! It's not that you're not paying attention, it's that you've got the boss's cock in your mouth.

I'm not a Labour member, but I'm ashamed we live in a country where people rely on food banks. Time was we would all have been ashamed of it. I don't have time for politicians, but I know Corbyn and McDonnell actually care about hungry children and the working poor.

Will everything get better all at once under Labour? No, don't be childish, but the Tories don't care if the majority of us live or die, they are blood sucking ba*tards, and worse than that they are incompetent, racist, bloodsucking ba*tards........... if you can't figure that out by reading between the lines and seeing how badly they are "negotiating" with the EU at the moment then there really is no hope.......... turn the telly back on and swallow the sh*t the BBC chucks out.

Can't better that Krop, always heartening to read your posts.

I'm not Labour either, but, Corb's et al are about as close as I've seen in my life time to genuine democracy (as opposed to this bastardised Hobbesian relic we seem so desperate to cling on to).

I might just add that since the dash for capital deregulation over 30 years ago, concentration of unproductive capital is at the highest level in human history. This immeasurably obscene stack of capital doesn't even function in the way in which a capitalist economy determines it ought to. It doesn't create wealth, it has no productive influence on the economy. It doesn't create jobs, increase living standards or, heaven forbid Smithy, trickle down. It just multiplies in the hands of an ever reducing number.

Classic economic liberals throughout history would be classed as loony left radicals in today's poisonous main steam and social media. As for the self proclaimed alt right/conservative libertarians. They are an intellectual insult to the origins of libertarianism.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 10:58 - May 3 with 2413 viewswillis1980

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 18:07 - May 2 by essextaxiboy

Well IMO most of your post is mudslinging . I would like to go through it line by line but I will just cut to the last line .

The reason that the focus is on the opposition is because at the moment they are the only alternative for voters .Not sure how old you are but if If you google "winter of discontent" you can read about what happens when a party that has its nuts in the hands of the unions tries to make its own decisions. That is without the links to terrorists, a policy of disarmament, complete fiscal ignorance , ministerial inexperience and thinly veiled thuggery .

Until the PLP get some balls , break away and reform as Independent Labour (instantly becoming the official opposition ) those of us right and left of centre have to vote for the best of the worst.

Put another way, if you think Ollie is doing a bad job (I dont) would you sack him if the only alternative was Paul Hart ? .... no didnt think so..........

Very droll. Im not quite sure what my age has to do with the matter at hand to be honest, your vintage has little gravitas as far as Im concerned. Neither do events of nearly 40 years ago or your thinly veiled condescension when trying to explain matters in footballing terms.

To accuse someone of mudslinging and then do one better with this "That is without the links to terrorists, a policy of disarmament, complete fiscal ignorance , ministerial inexperience and thinly veiled thuggery." is somewhat amusing. Wasnt Maria Gatland once a member of the IRA? (Maria Gatland (born 1948, Dublin, Ireland), is a councillor in the London Borough of Croydon for the Conservative Party, representing the Croham Ward. She is also a former Council cabinet member for education, a post she resigned from after being exposed as a former member of the Irish Republican Army (IRA).)

We have a foreign secretary that has referred to black people as "piccaninnies" and talking about "watermelon smiles"

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2008/jan/23/london.race

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/mayor/boris-says-sorry-over-blacks-have-lower-iq

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/14/11-things-boris-has-said-that-make-him-the-perfect

who it appears has been up to all sorts in regards to the garden bridge. Somehow it took the architects journal to blow the lid on this:

https://www.ft.com/content/60913776-1d72-11e8-956a-43db76e69936

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/01/boris-blusters-his-way-around-h

https://www.architectsjournal.co.uk/news/boris-tried-to-push-garden-bridge-over-

A former home secretary as PM who made a mess of the Investigation into historic child abuse claims

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-child-abuse-inquiry-c

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/oct/18/child-abuse-inquiry-theres

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11205567/Theresa-May-apologises-to

then add her handling of the Grenfell tragedy

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/16/theresa-may-failed-show-humanity-gre

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/victims-advocate-role-created-in

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2017/06/theresa-mays-response-grenfell-

and the Windrush scandal into the mix and you start get the picture that we are in really poor hands.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/windrush-cover-up-theresa-may-amb

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/17/theresa-mays-hostile-environment

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-falsely-tried-to-blame-labour

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/may/02/conservative-mps-told-to-vote-ag

https://news.sky.com/story/government-reveals-3000-windrush-cases-amid-fiery-com

https://www.metro.news/mps-vote-against-disclosing-8-years-of-windrush-papers/10

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43486054

https://www.ft.com/content/29a2d524-2d32-11e8-a34a-7e7563b0b0f4

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-cambridge-analytica-t

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-go-home-vans-immigrat

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/apr/19/theresa-may-was-not-opposed-to-g

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/staggers/2017/10/go-home-vans-can-go-home-

https://news.sky.com/story/hmrc-raised-lycamobiles-tory-donations-in-denial-of-s

https://www.buzzfeed.com/heidiblake/uk-refused-to-raid-lycamobile-citing-its-tor

https://www.ft.com/content/137b28d8-43b6-11e8-93cf-67ac3a6482fd

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/27/magic-money-tree-queen-dup

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-magic-money-tree-over-1-billi

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-dup-deal-billion-poun

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/may/22/theresa-may-u-turn-on-dementia-t

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/22/theresa-may-expected-announce-dement

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/editorials/theresa-may-dementia-tax-u-turn-

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jul/15/observer-editorial-tide-is

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-liam-fox-repeats-cl

http://uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-

You are free to dismiss my opinions as mudslinging and are equally free to go through my post line by line, but im guessing you have better things to do with your time. I dont feel my opions are just grabbed out of thin air or wholly unsubstantiated.
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 11:22 - May 3 with 2399 viewsFDC

[doffs cap to Willis1980]

Edit: That the Lyca Mobile donation / non-investigation isn't a national scandal is bewildering.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 11:34]
Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 11:37 - May 3 with 2372 viewsWanderR

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 22:50 - May 2 by AgedR

It's like Noam Chomsky doesn't exist for you isn't it.

That's quite the segue

No, I just left the talk of anarcho-syndicalist communes in the sixth form common room where they belonged.

Current location: OX10

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 11:39 - May 3 with 2368 viewsessextaxiboy

Diane Abbott’s latest interview on 11:22 - May 3 by FDC

[doffs cap to Willis1980]

Edit: That the Lyca Mobile donation / non-investigation isn't a national scandal is bewildering.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 11:34]

Why ?

Its not difficult , all you have to do is pay your membership fee and get this stuff out there when you are told to around election time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024