Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Jab No Job:- am I missing something 11:16 - Feb 19 with 4167 viewscockneyswan

After watching Question Time last night I wondered if I am the only person who thinks “no jab no job” is a good idea? While I fully accept that any medical treatment is for the individual to choose or reject , equally business has the right to protect its customers any other employees surely?
No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 17:41 - Feb 19 with 626 viewscockneyswan

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 16:46 - Feb 19 by howenjack

No jab - no job - unworkable human rights for one . The cost of mass unemployment another . We are trying to recover from covid not sink the nation with mass unemployment.

I would think it would be a small minority of people refusing the jab, therefor no reason to cause unemployment, for every one refuser I’m sure there would be a few thousand who are happy to have the jab.
No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 17:43 - Feb 19 with 626 viewsJoe_bradshaw

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 16:13 - Feb 19 by controversial_jack

I had all those illnesses when i was young, so did many others and i don't know of anyone who suffered ill effects because of them

We didn't give our kids the MMR and the same with the grandkids, I didn't, neither did my parents or any relative or friends. many had measles, German measles and all recovered and were fine

Measles was declared a mild disease by the WHO in 1959. In 1941, there were 1145 deaths from measles, in 1987 the year before the MMR was introduced there were 6, deaths, 10 years later there were 3. it can be seen that the introduction of the MMR had very little effect at all

I had whooping cough as an infant which caused hearing damage that has meant that I have needed a hearing aid for the vast majority of my life.

You were playing with fire not vaccinating females for Rubella.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 17:47 - Feb 19 with 618 viewscockneyswan

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 15:02 - Feb 19 by controversial_jack

That is a very good point. Medical records are indeed data protected. Only the medical dept of your employer would know these

Employee would need to get a letter or certificate from their doctor confirming vaccination. Not too difficult surely?
No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 579 viewscontroversial_jack

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 17:47 - Feb 19 by cockneyswan

Employee would need to get a letter or certificate from their doctor confirming vaccination. Not too difficult surely?

That would be the medical dept only and they wouldn't be permitted to inform Human resources. So not sure how it would work then
No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 19:40 - Feb 19 with 561 viewscockneyswan

No Jab No Job:- am I missing something on 18:32 - Feb 19 by controversial_jack

That would be the medical dept only and they wouldn't be permitted to inform Human resources. So not sure how it would work then

Employee would need to provide evidence of vaccination to employer, not difficult at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024