Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Davis 11:02 - May 16 with 5167 viewsNewdawn2014

Fantastic servant for us and at 36 is still playing ,I know he`s not ours but I`m proud of him.
Steve Davis on 11:21 - May 16 with 4095 viewssaintwizzler

Model professional.
Underrated.
Fair play to him.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Steve Davis on 11:23 - May 16 with 4095 viewsIngskneeslide

Fantastic player for us and others. One of those players who only real football fans get because he doesn't necessarily stick out but keeps things ticking. Unsurprisingly he was pretty unpopular on here when he played for us ;-)
Steve Davis on 12:11 - May 16 with 4059 viewsthissceptredsaint

I thought he was a fantastic player for us, sometimes I wonder what people look for when they watch a game of football. You get the feeling the closest they've ever got to playing the game itself is through a games console.
Steve Davis on 12:23 - May 16 with 4047 viewsTripleNiemi

100% bang on and will always wish him well (even if i cannot abide his current club).

Am i the only one in thinking that Stuart Armstrong is the next one in that mould?

We have had some quality gems in recent years in this department. Corkie was another model pro interested in playing first and foremost.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 12:25]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Steve Davis on 13:53 - May 16 with 3971 viewsthissceptredsaint

Yes, agree about Armstrong, we've done ok with Scots players.....Neil Mcann aside who was rubbish

I do consider Steve Davis s a scots player
[Post edited 16 May 2021 13:53]
Steve Davis on 14:23 - May 16 with 3933 viewskingslandstand1

Steve Davis on 12:23 - May 16 by TripleNiemi

100% bang on and will always wish him well (even if i cannot abide his current club).

Am i the only one in thinking that Stuart Armstrong is the next one in that mould?

We have had some quality gems in recent years in this department. Corkie was another model pro interested in playing first and foremost.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 12:25]

I was also thinking the same about Armstrong and no wonder Celtic fans didn't want him to go, but fair play to Davis, thoroughly good pro
Steve Davis on 16:40 - May 16 with 3880 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 11:23 - May 16 by Ingskneeslide

Fantastic player for us and others. One of those players who only real football fans get because he doesn't necessarily stick out but keeps things ticking. Unsurprisingly he was pretty unpopular on here when he played for us ;-)

So Del, correct me if I'm wrong here. Only real football fans can rate highly a player that is not especially skilful or noticable. Plus he was unpopular with all 'other fans' who are not so knowledgeable, according to you, as people gifted and insightful like yourself.

Could it not be possible that he was a bang average on the ball, bland, worker who played safe, safe and safe to be on the safe side and was unpopular cos he wasn't very good and overstayed his welcome with Saints for every penny of his last two year extension even though he wasn't required for over a year of that but wanted cash rather than get a game elsewhere?

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Steve Davis on 16:59 - May 16 with 3859 viewsBicester_North

Steve Davis on 16:40 - May 16 by I_would

So Del, correct me if I'm wrong here. Only real football fans can rate highly a player that is not especially skilful or noticable. Plus he was unpopular with all 'other fans' who are not so knowledgeable, according to you, as people gifted and insightful like yourself.

Could it not be possible that he was a bang average on the ball, bland, worker who played safe, safe and safe to be on the safe side and was unpopular cos he wasn't very good and overstayed his welcome with Saints for every penny of his last two year extension even though he wasn't required for over a year of that but wanted cash rather than get a game elsewhere?

Well done for showing everybody on here your manically warped idiocy once again.

Steven Davis is a winner and was an integral part of some of Saints best ever performances in the toughest league in the world.

Pete Boggs Larry Dikki guts I _would saint22 is an obsessive skate weasel who has never been involved in the sport at any level, just the sport of bedroom bishop bashing.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:00]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Login to get fewer ads

Steve Davis on 17:22 - May 16 with 3833 viewsIngskneeslide

Thank you for proving my point, you menace to stray animals
Steve Davis on 17:26 - May 16 with 3831 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 16:59 - May 16 by Bicester_North

Well done for showing everybody on here your manically warped idiocy once again.

Steven Davis is a winner and was an integral part of some of Saints best ever performances in the toughest league in the world.

Pete Boggs Larry Dikki guts I _would saint22 is an obsessive skate weasel who has never been involved in the sport at any level, just the sport of bedroom bishop bashing.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:00]

Hi Les, I thought Saint Nick gave you a warning the other day about multi's with your Bicester, Ingskee b******t.

Anyway I see you are completely unable to enter into a reasoned discussion of any football matters as you clearly know j*** s**t. Still no change there. Just inane schoolboy insults as usual. Pathetic.

Steve Davis on 17:29 - May 16 with 3826 viewsBicester_North

Steve Davis on 17:26 - May 16 by I_would

Hi Les, I thought Saint Nick gave you a warning the other day about multi's with your Bicester, Ingskee b******t.

Anyway I see you are completely unable to enter into a reasoned discussion of any football matters as you clearly know j*** s**t. Still no change there. Just inane schoolboy insults as usual. Pathetic.

Sounds like it’s time you knocked another one out before your mum calls you downstairs for a disgusting roast dinner.

Steve Davis on 17:38 - May 16 with 3804 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 17:29 - May 16 by Bicester_North

Sounds like it’s time you knocked another one out before your mum calls you downstairs for a disgusting roast dinner.

I suppose it is difficult for a cornered child with no valid argument to back you up. Everyone knew that Stephen Davis was way past his sell by date and contributed very little for two years except very good at opening wage packets.

By the way any more filthy childish insults from any of your multis will be reported immediately. This is supposed to be a football discussion forum. Saints Nick has already had to ban half a dozen of your schoolboy aliases.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 17:41]

Steve Davis on 17:45 - May 16 with 3786 viewsBicester_North

Steve Davis on 17:38 - May 16 by I_would

I suppose it is difficult for a cornered child with no valid argument to back you up. Everyone knew that Stephen Davis was way past his sell by date and contributed very little for two years except very good at opening wage packets.

By the way any more filthy childish insults from any of your multis will be reported immediately. This is supposed to be a football discussion forum. Saints Nick has already had to ban half a dozen of your schoolboy aliases.

To sustain a starting place in a top half team in the premier league, under the tenure of various managers, 2 of whom are now at the top clubs in the world, you have to be a very gifted player. Do you agree dikki?

Oh dear you are very angry aren’t you?

Steve Davis on 17:48 - May 16 with 3782 viewsIngskneeslide

Steve Davis on 17:38 - May 16 by I_would

You’re getting very angry Boggsy. To be fair, I’d be angry too if my team bottled getting into the play-offs against a team of semi-pros. Not that you’re allowed back to Fratton Park after lashing out at that Sunderland player. Hopefully Nick will ban you and the rest of the Pompey fans from here soon enough.
Steve Davis on 18:01 - May 16 with 3769 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 17:45 - May 16 by Bicester_North

To sustain a starting place in a top half team in the premier league, under the tenure of various managers, 2 of whom are now at the top clubs in the world, you have to be a very gifted player. Do you agree dikki?

Oh dear you are very angry aren’t you?

Football? Is that football you were discussing? Davis was a useful very ordinary player up until the last two years when he couldn't pass as well as Redmond and then refused to leave until the last second of his contract so we couldn't afford to replace him and we couldn't use him. As regards anger, no anger on my part whatsoever but any more childish filth will be reported.

Steve Davis on 18:07 - May 16 with 3759 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 17:48 - May 16 by Ingskneeslide

You’re getting very angry Boggsy. To be fair, I’d be angry too if my team bottled getting into the play-offs against a team of semi-pros. Not that you’re allowed back to Fratton Park after lashing out at that Sunderland player. Hopefully Nick will ban you and the rest of the Pompey fans from here soon enough.

You're a bit confused again, it's Ward that's got Pompey connections. As in he went to school there. At least you're discussing a football team that's a start. Well done. No anger on my part either. By the way who's Boggsy?

Steve Davis on 18:08 - May 16 with 3758 viewsTripleNiemi

Dear god, bad day pal? Misses or boyfriend dump you?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Steve Davis on 18:10 - May 16 with 3750 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 18:08 - May 16 by TripleNiemi

Dear god, bad day pal? Misses or boyfriend dump you?

No discussions about football then? Pal

Steve Davis on 18:20 - May 16 with 3731 viewsIngskneeslide

Steve Davis on 18:01 - May 16 by I_would

Football? Is that football you were discussing? Davis was a useful very ordinary player up until the last two years when he couldn't pass as well as Redmond and then refused to leave until the last second of his contract so we couldn't afford to replace him and we couldn't use him. As regards anger, no anger on my part whatsoever but any more childish filth will be reported.

There used to be a chap on here who was obsessed with ‘multis’ and used to threaten to report posters who were mean to him. He was an angry lad too
Steve Davis on 19:24 - May 16 with 3688 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 18:20 - May 16 by Ingskneeslide

There used to be a chap on here who was obsessed with ‘multis’ and used to threaten to report posters who were mean to him. He was an angry lad too

How would you know about any previous posters on here if you've only had your ingsknee name since Ingsy signed a couple of years ago? Or did you have a previous 'alias'?

Steve Davis on 19:38 - May 16 with 3672 viewsIngskneeslide

Steve Davis on 19:24 - May 16 by I_would

How would you know about any previous posters on here if you've only had your ingsknee name since Ingsy signed a couple of years ago? Or did you have a previous 'alias'?

I was a long time lurker on here before I plucked up the courage to post as Ingskneeslide pal. There were some intimidating characters back then you see. I joined TUI after the Pompey game hoping to find some like-minded folk but it turns out that there are more Pompey fans on here than were at FP that night.
Steve Davis on 20:09 - May 16 with 3647 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 19:38 - May 16 by Ingskneeslide

I was a long time lurker on here before I plucked up the courage to post as Ingskneeslide pal. There were some intimidating characters back then you see. I joined TUI after the Pompey game hoping to find some like-minded folk but it turns out that there are more Pompey fans on here than were at FP that night.

Yes I remember, I was a lurker too. You mean LesLie, Del Bianco, TCM1, TCM2. and many others. The only things they had in common was they were all banned and they used the same VPN subscription to troll nasty filth. I think there's probably only one or two Pompey fans on here but a few regular posting VPN fans seem unhealthily obsessed with the dump down East.

Steve Davis on 20:47 - May 16 with 3625 viewsIngskneeslide

Steve Davis on 20:09 - May 16 by I_would

Yes I remember, I was a lurker too. You mean LesLie, Del Bianco, TCM1, TCM2. and many others. The only things they had in common was they were all banned and they used the same VPN subscription to troll nasty filth. I think there's probably only one or two Pompey fans on here but a few regular posting VPN fans seem unhealthily obsessed with the dump down East.

Sounds a bit paranoid Lazza
Steve Davis on 21:03 - May 16 with 3610 viewsBicester_North

Steve Davis on 20:09 - May 16 by I_would

This is comedy gold

Steve Davis on 21:10 - May 16 with 3599 viewsI_would

Steve Davis on 20:47 - May 16 by Ingskneeslide

Sounds a bit paranoid Lazza

Yes that's what I was thinking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024