Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team 14:03 - Aug 14 with 4952 viewsBicester_North

McCarthy
Stephens
Djnepo

Why?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Team on 18:18 - Aug 14 with 616 viewsSadoldgit

Armstrong had a knock apparently. Bednarek hadn’t trained as his wife has just had a baby. Livramento looks a quality player so we didn’t miss KWP. Tella isn’t a nailed on starter yet. The team did well enough 1st half. We probably could have done with bringing subs on earlier.
Team on 19:01 - Aug 14 with 567 viewssaint22

Team on 18:18 - Aug 14 by Sadoldgit

Armstrong had a knock apparently. Bednarek hadn’t trained as his wife has just had a baby. Livramento looks a quality player so we didn’t miss KWP. Tella isn’t a nailed on starter yet. The team did well enough 1st half. We probably could have done with bringing subs on earlier.

And McCarthy?
Team on 23:52 - Aug 14 with 464 viewsRon11

Team on 14:32 - Aug 14 by TripleNiemi

Very very tongue in cheek Ron.......

Well maybe, but surely he should put out his strongest team and go for a win?
I see many mystified comments on here this evening about his team selection and yet again the tactics.
It begs the question (once again) does he actually know what he is doing?
Possibly contractual restrictions keep the mouths of Ings, Bertrand and Vestergaard shut about what's really been going on there.
It's just sad that we've had to endure a succession of poor managers here (although Mark Hughes saved us from relegation at the last minute) since the heady days of Ronald Koeman.
Team on 00:02 - Aug 15 with 458 viewsRon11

Team on 18:18 - Aug 14 by Sadoldgit

Subs on earlier?
Surely we never saw this last season?
Nothing's changed..even though we faintly hoped that the manager would have learned something from last season regarding substitutions.
I was prepared to dismiss the 'hassnaclue' jibes last season, but after today's selection and tactics, I'm not so sure.
Team on 00:06 - Aug 15 with 458 viewsRon11

Team on 18:05 - Aug 14 by sledger

Ralph the imposter has 10 games i reckon before howe comes in

As many as that?
Team on 07:11 - Aug 15 with 404 viewsCity_boy

Team on 00:02 - Aug 15 by Ron11

Subs on earlier?
Nothing's changed..even though we faintly hoped that the manager would have learned something from last season regarding substitutions.
I was prepared to dismiss the 'hassnaclue' jibes last season, but after today's selection and tactics, I'm not so sure.

The bit that baffled me was why Walcott stayed on for so long. He contributed absolutely nothing, and I am struggling to recall if he actually touched the ball in the 2nd half.
Team on 07:45 - Aug 15 with 381 viewssaint22

Team on 00:02 - Aug 15 by Ron11

Subs on earlier?

I am with you
I wanted to give Ralph the benefit the doubt but yesterday makes me think he has no idea how to set a team up, what his best team is, who his best keeper is, that you can’t just attack teams and then sit back with crAp centre backs, that you can’t leave your better players on the bench, that you need to make proactive subs not reactive ones
It’s smacks of someone who just isn’t learning or doesn’t know
Plus he seems such a nice guy and you know what they say…….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024