Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eintract Frankfurt 22:31 - Apr 28 with 1019 viewsA1079

Thought they looked pretty good tonight. Good support as well in and outside the ground.

Never been to a game in Germany but wouldn't mind the experience - though that would make me one of those flippin' tourist football fans..........I could even top a trip off with a half and half scarve!
Eintract Frankfurt on 08:24 - Apr 29 with 907 viewsSalisburySaint

All the so called. experts on soccer Saturday at the weekend were more or less saying West Ham had won the Europa League and should start to plan for Champions League

None of them obviously saw Frankfurt’s great performance at Barca in the last round
Eintracht Frankfurt on 09:19 - Apr 29 with 872 viewsdirk_doone

I've been to a few of Eintracht's home games.

Arguably the greatest European final of all time was the Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt European Cup Final played in front of a record crowd of 127,621 in 1960.

Tens of thousands of their fans were locked out last night. 30,000 of them managed to get into the Nou Camp in the previous round:

https://www.techregister.co.uk/barcelona-embarrassed-and-ashamed-after-30000-ein

Incidentally, what a fantastic player Daichi Kamada is. In terms of value for money, you can do a lot worse than buying the best Japanese and Korean players. Yoshida was an OK squad player but Saints haven't really gone for the very best in the past. A lot of the best players from East Asia play in the Bundesliga, where their tremendous work ethic and team spirit are greatly appreciated.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 10:01]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Eintracht Frankfurt on 11:16 - Apr 29 with 794 viewsSaintNick

Eintracht Frankfurt on 09:19 - Apr 29 by dirk_doone

I've been to a few of Eintracht's home games.

Arguably the greatest European final of all time was the Real Madrid v Eintracht Frankfurt European Cup Final played in front of a record crowd of 127,621 in 1960.

Tens of thousands of their fans were locked out last night. 30,000 of them managed to get into the Nou Camp in the previous round:

https://www.techregister.co.uk/barcelona-embarrassed-and-ashamed-after-30000-ein

Incidentally, what a fantastic player Daichi Kamada is. In terms of value for money, you can do a lot worse than buying the best Japanese and Korean players. Yoshida was an OK squad player but Saints haven't really gone for the very best in the past. A lot of the best players from East Asia play in the Bundesliga, where their tremendous work ethic and team spirit are greatly appreciated.

[Post edited 29 Apr 2022 10:01]

Apparently some German commentators were attacked by West Ham fans during the game last night

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024