Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Romeu?? 14:01 - May 7 with 4955 viewssaint22

Odd
No Romeu?? on 16:35 - May 7 with 1478 viewsCenturion

No Romeu?? on 16:33 - May 7 by saint68

Yet another mismanaged mess.. the blokes a fraud...Elyounoussi for the pathetic Diallo...how much rope do the Ralph clan want to give him..

Best possible improvement to our next season is binning this idiot off to the Alps.
[Post edited 7 May 2022 16:34]

I don't know what has happened since the Villa game.
No Romeu?? on 16:39 - May 7 with 1463 views1885_SFC

15 minutes to go Ralph. Wait until the 84th minute before bringing Che on.

Old School is Cool

No Romeu?? on 16:41 - May 7 with 1447 views1885_SFC

Another Saturday. Another shítfest...

3-0

Old School is Cool

No Romeu?? on 16:41 - May 7 with 1443 viewssaint68

Redmond..fancied by the manager gifts Brentford a 3rd...Ralph out!!!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

No Romeu?? on 16:44 - May 7 with 1427 viewsCity_boy

3-0 down and we bring a defensive mid fielder on ?
No Romeu?? on 16:45 - May 7 with 1413 viewssaint68

No Romeu?? on 16:44 - May 7 by City_boy

Great game management 👏..he's a fukin Clown.

No Romeu?? on 16:46 - May 7 with 1405 views1885_SFC

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing" duly noted from the travelling fans with that Romeu switch.

Old School is Cool

No Romeu?? on 16:47 - May 7 with 1396 viewssaint22

No Romeu?? on 16:02 - May 7 by 1885_SFC

I'd get him (Romeu) on at HT for Diallo. I'd also swap Broja for Che Adams too. Broja, aka Charlie bigbollix, just isn't bothered & is only thinking about going back to Chelsea and what his future is.

another shocking performance
questions really need to be asked now
we arent even safe yet
Login to get fewer ads

No Romeu?? on 16:52 - May 7 with 1362 viewssaint68

No Romeu?? on 16:47 - May 7 by saint22

another shocking performance
questions really need to be asked now
we arent even safe yet

There is no question to answer...

Just a much warranted dismissal of a joke of a manager..he's pathetic.

No Romeu?? on 16:53 - May 7 with 1360 viewsdarthvader

No Romeu?? on 15:58 - May 7 by saint68

Missing a decent manager too

He be gone soon me thinks

keep the faith coyr

No Romeu?? on 16:54 - May 7 with 1332 viewssaint68

No Romeu?? on 14:13 - May 7 by darthvader

So is Broja and hes starting , Bud

Romeu is leaving due to the manager..Broja is leaving because he's not ours..

If Ralph gets the chop Romeu will stay.

No Romeu?? on 16:56 - May 7 with 1310 viewssaint68

No Romeu?? on 16:53 - May 7 by darthvader

He be gone soon me thinks

I do hope so mate. He's a fukin clueless mess...

I'd sack him tonight and avoid our annual 0-9 next weekend

No Romeu?? on 17:02 - May 7 with 1274 views1885_SFC

Last 10 matches…..

5 points (1W-2D-7L)

-17 GD (GF 7|GA 24)

Utter dross.

Old School is Cool

No Romeu?? on 17:13 - May 7 with 1213 viewsRon11

No Romeu?? on 17:02 - May 7 by 1885_SFC

Last 10 matches…..

5 points (1W-2D-7L)

-17 GD (GF 7|GA 24)

Utter dross.

But wait a minute.... there are people posting on here that still think he's doing a good job!
No Romeu?? on 18:01 - May 7 with 1096 viewsfelly1

No Romeu?? on 17:13 - May 7 by Ron11

But wait a minute.... there are people posting on here that still think he's doing a good job!

Yet another crap performance today for sure, it's pretty depressing..I'm still sticking with Ralph though.
Sorry...but if he goes we'll definitely go down. Next season will be his last chance saloon though..as long as the owners bring in talented players.
No Romeu?? on 18:12 - May 7 with 1066 viewssaint68

No Romeu?? on 18:01 - May 7 by felly1

Yet another crap performance today for sure, it's pretty depressing..I'm still sticking with Ralph though.
Sorry...but if he goes we'll definitely go down. Next season will be his last chance saloon though..as long as the owners bring in talented players.

Give him better players and he'll still make bizarre choices and alienate the squad.. he needs to go ..he's an embarrassment..and next weekend we'll get our annual 0-9..
He's done..bin him off.

No Romeu?? on 18:37 - May 7 with 1026 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

<<if he goes we'll definitely go down>>

How does that work? We've got two games left, neither of which is likely to bring us any points. So whether we go down or not now depends on whether Burnley, Leeds, and Everon can all overhaul us with their games in hand. That seems a bit unlikley, but by no means impossible.

But the point is, it's pretty much out of Ralph's hands now, unless he can conjure a point or two from Liverpool or Leicester.

He should go now. We should never have been in this position. The last 10 games have been a total nightmare (Arsenal game excepted). But more to the point, his very few positive achievements simply don't outweigh 3+ years of failure, underachiveing, and frankly, weirdness.
No Romeu?? on 18:43 - May 7 with 1005 viewsTripleNiemi

No Romeu?? on 16:44 - May 7 by City_boy

We needed to shore up the 0-3 pal

Another great away day fcuked up by 90 minutes watching Saints.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

No Romeu?? on 18:43 - May 7 with 1006 viewsMrangry25

How the f*ck is he doing a good job, do you seriously think we are going to get anything from Liverpool or Leicester?, the bloke is a clown,and as far as bringing in more talented players he has had 3 years and we have finished in the bottom half every year. He is incapable/devoid of any idea of how to manage a team. It is a good job we had the points in the bag early on because we are cannon fodder atm. Liverpool are gonna have a field day.
No Romeu?? on 18:50 - May 7 with 985 viewsForeverred

What a totally gutless performance again, if you’re not playing for the manager, then play for the badge, show some respect to the paying fans who have paid good money to watch this crap. I have supported the saints for many years, and seen many poor performances, but this lot don’t give
A crap, it seems once they got to 40 pts they all booked their holidays and are going through the motions not to get injured. Thank god villa done us a favour today, yet another season of under performing with no ambition to even try to get near a euro place, I am afraid it has come to the end of the road for some players, even some of them who think they are good enough but they are kidding themselves, maybe a season to far for Ralph also, the new board must invest substantially if we are going to avoid a relegation scrap next season.
No Romeu?? on 19:13 - May 7 with 949 views10i

No Romeu?? on 15:56 - May 7 by Bridders2

Missing Romeu more than we thought!!

I'd Not say more than we thought. Romeu Was easily the Best Player ovwr the last few games. Even in offense. To not start him today seems like a bit of madness - and diallo very soon delivered for brentford... I cant think of a dumber move by RH over the whole season (besides starting Long for running around like a headless Chicken).
How Redmond, without offering anything over a whole season, now again is the flavour of the month is a mystery too. While Stu, who really has something to offer sits out two of three.
It seems impossible to understnd what is going on there - which is okay, when it works, but now...
No Romeu?? on 19:43 - May 7 with 907 viewsJimmyMeliaPhD

No Romeu?? on 18:43 - May 7 by TripleNiemi

We needed to shore up the 0-3 pal

Another great away day fcuked up by 90 minutes watching Saints.

and that ws after his first move, taking off a DM
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024